Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Regular Affair

"Finding a balance."

3
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
392 words 392 words
Just a regular online affair where there is no strings attached but you still care. That and friendship is all I really want with you I even got my hubby’s approval too! Being courteous to one another by sending a little note once in awhile which should not be a bother. Creating our own special private world allowing our lust for each other to swirl. Making each others fantasies come true it is only satisfying for me with you.

Doesn’t matter what has happened before or what the future may bring I want our passion to grow and sore like a bird on the wing. To create a brightness that carries through into our every day life and gives peace of mind comforts your soul and never causes strife. Feelings of warmth and titillation with each of us secure in our favorite stations. Bending to meet each others needs but always putting our spouses first as it should be.

You would think this should be an easy balance to achieve but I just never know when you’re going to come around or leave. All these mixed signals have me totally confused but it’s still you’re sexy ass that I long to abuse. How I wish we could just make a date so we don’t have to wonder or be made to wait. Just to make hooking up less random and less of a pain but your trust is what I can’t seem to gain. I know you are going through a lot of big changes and the emotions you feel come in all ranges.

Maybe it’s time to take a step back and appreciate all the things that we’ve got instead of what we lack. The things that we have are so very rare you need not worry no matter the distance I will always be there. Take all of the time that you need I will not pester you I will not plead but I will continue to write down my feelings the inspiration you give me seems to have no ceiling. So my special friend I don’t know where we’re going but I feel the winds of change are a blowing. I hope you choose to take this journey with me exploring our sexuality who knows what can be.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments