Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think of me?

"So many things remind me of you"

7
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
463 words 463 words
I thought of you today, when I passed by where you gave me my first kiss
I remember the butterflies when you looked into my eyes, leaning in. I remember the excitement when our lips touched, how your arms enveloped me and how everything felt right.
Nothing could touch us in that moment.

Do you ever think of me?

I thought of you today, when I saw a yellow tulip while driving down the road
I remember the first time you ever gave me flowers. They were yellow tulips.
 I remember the joy when I saw them and how happy you made me in that moment.
Nothing could ruin our happiness in that moment.

Do you ever think of me?

I thought of you today, when I passed by the spot we had our first romantic sunset together.
I remember the way you touched me, how each stroke of my breast sent shock waves through my body.
 The paradise when you stuck two fingers into my pussy and rubbed my g-spot,until you gave me my first orgasm.
 I remember then seeing your cock for the first time and how you would react when I rubbed it and stroked it.
 Then when you came. I remember thinking I wanted to have that affect on you as much as I could forever.
 I remember in that moment wanting to be together, forever.

Do you ever think of me?

I thought of you last night, while I lay in my bed, alone.
I remember the day you left, promising to be back but never returning.
 I remember the feeling, like my world was crashing down around me, when you told me we were over.
 I remember wondering what I did wrong and how I could fix us... but you never gave me the chance.
I remember feeling so alone... that feeling hasn't gone away.

Usually when someone looks at a bad breakup, all they can think about are the bad things.
 I thought about those things, the first year you were gone.
 Now, all I can think about is how you made me feel in those moments we were alone.
 How I was the only person on earth, how much you loved me and the sexual feelings you expressed to me.

I think about the nights you begged me to just let you stick "it" in, how you wanted so much to show me how much you loved me and how I refused.
I know now that's the reason you left.

When I think about that I get angry, and hurt even more.
Was it really love? Or was I just another conquest?
I will never know, but I still think of those moments how you made me feel.

For those moments, I thank you.

Published 
Written by notsolittlegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments