Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fairy Lady Symphony

"For my friend Rowena who inspired me"

3
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
358 words 358 words
The wind whistled a mellow tune as red-gold hair danced in the spring air, a symphony of waves played into the winds bitter sweet melody.

Fabric twisted and cracked in the air, as ghostly patterns of golden sunshine appeared.

Her heart longed for her light, as the sky turned into swirls of orange and pink under a blue velvet blanket of stars.

Pale stone pressing against soft pink flesh.

Oh this sweet lady closing her eyes to feel some presence with her in the night.

Waiting for the horses that would bring home her joy and happiness, as she watched in the far off horizon her horses appeared, but to the aching in her soul the horses were soon gone, it was only the sound of her heart beat alone.

From the balcony she stayed with a heavy heart walking like in a souless dream, she strode to the once warm sheets that comforted her as heaven was meant to.

As she lay her head upon the pillow of silk, snakes of cool air tickled her body in the warm nights air, as she watched the color run from the sky.

Thin flowy curtains trail into the room like the banners that she watched sway and dance away so long ago.

As shadow laden walls and flickering candle light drew dreams on the walls, eyes grew heavy and sleep took over her.

From dreaming eyes she saw her love just out of reach, the smell of his sweet skin filling her head of happier days she longed to have once again.

Much warmth swept her sleeping cheek and dew laden lips, pressure she swears was there, lifted and fell to her side. Hazed eyes awoke to see a shadow of night, a smile as sweet as the lights sun.

Hands lift and fall to the embrace of lips, and eyes that are trapped in sweet loves hold.

Breath caught, hands fumble, dizzy smiles clash and kiss with teeth and tongue in cheek, while hands caress, nails bite.

Spines bend into a world of pure light and a symphony that only two bodies, minds, hearts and souls could make.

Published 
Written by FoxyQueenD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments