Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ghosts

"A work of fiction."

10
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Mary Elizabeth Brooks died in the autumn months of 2010, leaving behind her a loving husband and an only daughter. Clarissa had only been sixteen at the time of her mother’s death, and the suddenness of the bereavement had left her worryingly melancholic. Her mother had been her guiding light in life, and now that she was gone, the world had seemed a much crueller and darker place.

***

Clarissa and her father’s relationship had strengthened in the convening years, each supporting the other. There had been numerous problems, but like all real families, the two of them had always found a way to cope.

It was one month after the second anniversary of her mother's death that her father, Frank, finally remarried. It was a grand affair of course, in which Clarissa had been granted the position of maid-of-honour. She smiled politely through the proceedings and supported her father, despite her deep-set reservations about her new ‘step-mother’, Hannah.

She was well aware that it was a desperate cliché, but Clarissa hated Hannah passionately. It was true to say that they were always civil to each other, but this was more for her father’s benefit than anything else. As far as Clarissa was concerned, Hannah was nothing more than an interloper, a whore, here to take away her precious daddy.

***

Clarissa spent the summer evenings after the wedding sitting on her bed with her back to the wall. She would wait in the darkness and listen for the sound of her father and step-mother coming to bed, her nightie hitched up around her middle. The sound of giggling would eventually permeate the adjoining wall, and she would let her hand playfully slip into the waistband of her panties in order to cup the smooth hair-less mound of her pussy.

The giggling would soon subside of course, and Clarissa would close her eyes and listen as her father’s headboard would begin to tap against the wall rhythmically. Deep guttural moans would seep through the plaster and she would gently let the soft, puffy folds of her warm labia envelope her index finger, slowly applying pressure to the hardening button of her moistening clit.

Her father would groan louder as his headboard struck the wall with greater force, and Clarissa would begin to stroke her slick slit in time with the tapping. Hannah’s shrill voice would yelp in short breathless bursts in response to her father’s groans:

“Fuck me, Frank! Fuck me, Frank! Fuck me like your little bitch!”

Clarissa would wriggle her fingertip inside her moist opening and rotate it in slow circles, drawing her knees up to her small chest and clenching her eyes and teeth shut. The headboard struck the wall with quickening pace and Clarissa worked her wetness in unison.

Why can’t it be me? Why can’t it be me? Why can’t it be me?

The headboard would suddenly fall silent. Clarissa would arch her back and come, her body twitching and tightening uncontrollably for the seconds that followed. She would then sit in the darkness once more and listen to as her father and Hannah share loving whispers, before they too finally fell silent.

Clarissa would then sit and sob quietly in the darkness … alone.

***

The old forest behind the house cut beautifully along the edge of the lake. Birds sang chaotically in the treetops as the sunlight cut through the branches and bright green leaves. Frank paused for a moment and looked up at the clear blue sky through his fingers; he smiled to himself at his good fortune before continuing the journey home.

It was a secluded trail that snaked for at least two miles from the town to the old house by the lake. Frank trudged slowly behind his daughter who seemed increasingly eager to get home. Clarissa skipped ahead in her green wellington boots and knee length grey socks. Her white, floral summer dress billowed about her thighs; one of her thin shoulder straps had fallen carelessly down her freckled shoulder.

Clarissa’s hair was strawberry blonde and wild; it bounced freely about her slim neck as she jogged ahead. The summer sun highlighted the outline of her body through the thin creamy material; her thin waist and the curve of her hips, the beautiful lines of her toned legs.

Frank was struck by how much this young woman was beginning to look like Mary, and a sudden flash of sadness gripped him, but he quickly pushed it to one side and hastened his pace in order to catch up with his daughter.

Clarissa looked over her shoulder and smiled, “Jeez, Dad, if you walk any slower we won’t get back home until Christmas!” Frank laughed and shook his head before securing his grip on the bag of groceries he’d slung over his shoulder.

“I’m in no hurry,” he panted, his eyes inadvertently admiring the curve of his daughter’s pert bottom. Clarissa grinned broadly before dashing along the path, hurtling passed a large clump of gnarly old oak trees. Frank stopped and wiped his brow with the back of his hand before checking his watch. Hannah would begin to worry unless they got home soon.

“Don’t run!” Frank called after the girl, who had now almost completely vanished from sight. It had rained two nights previously, and although the trail was well worn, the damp had caused patches of the path to become slick with mud despite the glorious sunshine.

Predictably, there was a sharp girlish shriek and then silence. Frank jogged along the path until he was confronted with the sight of his daughter, sat in the mud picking grit and dirt from her knee. “Ouch,” she muttered her eyes watery, “I slipped.”

Frank helped Clarissa to her feet and walked her unsteadily towards a small clearing. She hobbled slightly and her left knee looked bloody and streaked with mud. His right arm was over her shoulder, his left on her firm lower belly as he guided her towards a pile of recently cut logs. Clarissa grimaced painfully as she moved and for a moment, Frank was certain that she’d broken her leg.

Clarissa sat heavily on one of the larger logs and pulled her dress high up on her thighs so that her father could better see her injury. Frank knelt in front of the girl placing the bag of groceries against the tree stump. He shook his head, “I told you not to run,” he muttered as he examined the deep gash that ran horizontally across his daughter’s knee. Clarissa tried not to sob, but it was no use and her face was soon a river of tears.

“Shit!” Clarissa whimpered, angry at her own bad luck, “it really bloody hurts.”

Frank smiled and picked some dirt from the bloody wound before moving her knee to the left in order to check for other injuries. Her dress opened a little and Frank froze as his daughter continued to whimper quietly. The gap in her dress had exposed the hairless indentation of her plump, pale pussy.

“Jesus, Clarissa,” Frank whispered, “You’re not wearing any panties!”

“I – I know,” the girl spluttered smiling, “I hate wearing underwear in the summertime, it’s too hot.”

Her father shook his head in disapproval before averting his gaze and returned to picking at the dirt from her cut. Clarissa made no effort to close her legs, her sobbing slowed and she just sat there … waiting and wanting him to notice her.

“You need to wear underwear,” Frank finally muttered trying to sound angry. Finally his gaze met his daughter’s, “it’s not lady-like to wander about with no underwear on!”

Clarissa stifled a giggle before pouting dramatically and slowly opening her legs a little wider, tugging the hem of her dress a little higher around her hips and white belly. “So … I don’t look pretty then?” she teased.

“Christ,” Frank shook his head and blushed. He looked her in the eye, her nakedness caused his penis to twitch uncontrollably in his jeans, but he did his best to ignore it. The smile on Clarissa’s face faded quickly as their eyes met and a deafening silence fell between them.

Please kiss me. Please kiss me. Please kiss me. Please kiss me.

Clarissa closed her eyes and puckered her full, pink lips, as if she were a princess in a fairy tale. Frank leaned forward and kissed her gently, his left hand squeezing her cool thigh firmly. It began as an unromantic gesture, but within moments Clarissa’s mouth had opened slightly and her father was planting stubbly kisses on her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hand slid effortlessly up her thigh, his thumb halting its journey a mere inch from her exposed privates. Frank’s tongue quickly pushed inside the young woman’s mouth and jousted playfully with her own warm, wet muscle. His cock twitched and began to harden uncomfortably in his jeans.

Frank leaned over the girl as he kissed her supple neck. Clarissa closed her eyes and smiled as his warm lips marched steadily to her bare shoulders. He pushed her backwards and she slipped smoothly off of the log and onto her back in the undergrowth.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

Frank kissed underneath her ear as his groin pressed firmly on her naked pussy, her legs wide and inviting.

“Fuck me daddy,” Clarissa panted, doing her best to mimic Hannah’s passionate night-time tone, “fuck me like your little bitch!”

Frank paused suddenly. He looked down at the girl, her arms still tight around his neck. He could feel her grinding herself against his jeans and the air seemed thick with her scent. Frank licked his lips and starred into his daughter’s hypnotic blue eyes. What the fuck am I doing?

“Please,” Clarissa purred.

The following kiss was more forceful; he bit her lower lip and licked at her mouth hungrily his left hand squeezing her bare bottom under her dress. She was so perfectly firm and smooth and his penis strained painfully against his clothing. Clarissa hooked the heels of her boots just below her father’s bottom and pulled him closer, he groaned as he felt her rub against his stiffness.

With a shaking right hand, Frank started to unbutton Clarissa’s dress. Starting at the neckline he prized the shiny cream button through its eye, his hand resting momentarily on his daughter’s chest, her heart pounding wildly. She pulled him close again and their kiss continued as he awkwardly worked the second button. Her tongue lapped at his throat as the third and fourth button sprang free. Finally, Frank used all of his strength to pin the girl to the ground and knelt up, her ankles still tight against the backs of his legs.

She lay there beneath him breathing heavily. Her dress was open slightly to her belly button, and her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she watched him hungrily. Clarissa’s lips were moist and red. Frank could just about see the soft curve of her white breasts, still marginally obscured by the folds of her dress.

Tenderly, Frank gently peeled her dress open exposing her creamy white breasts. She was not a big girl, but she looked absolutely beautiful. Her father leaned forward slowly and kissed the underside of her left breast causing the girl to gasp sharply. His warm tongue trailed up the curve of her body before finally closing around Clarissa’s small, hard pink nipple.

“Oh fuck!” Clarissa panted dreamily, her father’s teeth grazing her teat gently. She let her hands run through his thick hair, holding him to her breast as he continued to suckle on her. The muscles between her legs clenched and relaxed rhythmically, desperate for attention.

The cool air on her wet nipple hardened it even further as Frank turned his attention towards the right breast. He took the teat between his teeth and pulled on it slightly causing Clarissa to grimace and arch her back. Frank’s free hand had set about unbuckling his jeans, which he did expertly, not once relinquishing his attention on his daughter’s beautiful soft breast. His knee was now pressed sharply against the girl’s pussy, and he could now feel her uncontrollably wiping herself against his thigh.

Frank sat up again on his knees and nervously looked around the clearing, his fingers unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Clarissa lay there and waited, her father’s saliva drying on her exposed breasts with their small puffy nipples. Her eyes widened as Frank eased his jeans down to his hips, freeing the thick, snake like length of his cock.

“I’ve not done this before,” Clarissa confided.

“You’ll be fine.”

Frank leaned over the girl again and she wrapped her arms willingly around his muscular neck, their eyes locked together. Her father guided the tip of his penis towards her opening and pressed it there. Clarissa breathed in sharply and bit her lower lip.

“Relax,” Frank whispered. Gently he eased forward feeling the warmth of his daughter’s pussy tightly envelope the bulbous head of his cock. He waited for a moment, and then squeezed into her a little deeper. Clarissa’s eyes closed and she grunted sharply. Frank kissed the girl’s lips and eased in further, Clarissa’s arms now painfully tight about his neck. With one more gentle push, he was inside her, his heavy testicles resting on the soft muscle of her bottom.

“Are you okay?” Frank whispered.

“Y-yes.”

Kissing her lips once more, Frank slowly began to rock his hips into her. Clarissa closed her eyes and imagined the headboard tapping rhythmically against her father’s bedroom wall. His thrusts were shallow and loving and his balls slapped gently against her bottom.

“Fuck me Daddy!” Clarissa moaned with each shallow lunge.

Frank’s face contorted slowly as his rhythm increased; the look of love and adoration slowly transforming into one of lust and hunger. The shallow thrusts quickened and deepened. Clarissa locked her boots around the back of her father’s legs, and his groans and grunts grew in intensity. The girl thrust her sex to parry his thrusts, his cock hard and painfully large inside her. Frank’s face was angry and red and his left hand pawed at her breast, squeezing it roughly as his lower body jack-hammered against her.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Frank spat, as his orgasm began to reach its zenith.

They kissed again, the older man sucking hungrily on the young girl’s tongue as their bodies rutted helplessly against each other. Their cries carried into the woodland as Clarissa felt her own body beginning to orgasm.

Frank halted quickly and pulled his cock free of the girl. Clarissa looked disappointed for a moment as her father struggled to his feet and sat on the log pile, his left hand milking his oily cock idly. The girl lay there for a moment, her legs still apart, enjoying the sight of her father looking down at her, his impressively large cock between his sticky fingers.

“Put it in your mouth,” he finally said, gruffly.

Clarissa rolled up onto her bottom and straightened her dress back over her privates. She knelt in front of her father who directed the tip of his cock towards her. The girl wiped her wild, frizzy hair behind her ears and leaned forward.

“Look at me as you do it,” Frank instructed.

The girl did as she was asked. Her full lips wrapped tightly around the soft head of his cock and she looked up at him lovingly. Frank moaned as their eyes met. His right hand stroked her hair as she gently sucked on his twitching length, tasting her own juices. Gently, he applied pressure to the back of her head, coaxing her to take him deeper … which she did. Soon Clarissa was bobbing her mouth expertly on his hard cock, and not once did she let her gaze fall from his.

“Finger yourself,” Frank rasped, his orgasm quickly approaching again.

Clarissa let her right hand fall under her dress and she obediently slipped her fingertip into her body. She stroked the wetness along her warm gash and pinched at her clitoris with her thumb and forefinger. Clarissa moaned loudly and her eyes closed. Frank shuddered as he watched her.

“Stop, baby,” Frank pleaded.

Clarissa stopped and let his cock fall from her mouth. She wiped her saliva streaked face with the back of her hand and sat quietly on the forest floor, her fingers still buried in her sex under her dress. Frank quickly pulled himself up onto his feet and dragged the girl awkwardly towards an old elm tree. Clarissa faced the tree, and placed her fingers into the craggy grooves of the bark as her father parted her legs with the heel of his boot. He pulled on her hips, tugging her towards him and she lowered her head so that she could watch him between her legs.

Frank stood behind her and patted her bottom through the material of her dress. Eventually, he peeled the fabric up and over her pert, milky white bottom and caressed it tenderly. He mounted her quickly, her pussy wet and open for him and this time all care and consideration was gone.

Clarissa’s nails gripped the bark firmly as her father began to pump into her mercilessly. Each deep thrust produced a loud and pronounced yelp from the girl. Frank grunted loudly through his teeth as he ploughed into her with greater intensity. She watched his heavy balls swinging furiously between her legs; her own small breasts shook and jiggled with each powerful lunge.

“Make me cum,” Clarissa squealed, “make me cum, Daddy!”

Frank squeezed her breast painfully and pounded into her with more resolve. His head back and his eyes closed. He pressed his thumb against her anus just as her body began to tighten and twitch under him. Her orgasm swept through her quickly. She desperately wanted to collapse,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by miss_congeniality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments