Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Give It Up!

3
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
402 words 402 words

When I get my hands on you I am going to fuck your ass so sweet, explore your sexy body from your head down to your feet.

You can relax you will always be safe with me, drop all those defensive walls and let it all just be.

I will tease and play with you until you beg for more, all my lust and passion on you I will pour.

I need your sexy body to quench all my desires, together we will take this heat to levels even higher.

Please don’t keep me waiting as I am an impatient slut, though I want every single part of you my main interest is your butt.

You know you want to give your sexy ass to me, stop wasting my time baby and give me what I need.

Take those dirty pictures and send them in the mail, you won’t find another like me on you I’ll never fail.

My needs are very small I really don’t ask for much, but you must give me what I need if you really want my touch.

I want to see the goods before I decide to buy, if you want to be worshipped as the hunk you are you better give me a try.

Men are a dime a dozen I’ve got them lining up, but you’re the one I really want to make my dirty slut.

Don’t you worry baby I know how to take care of you, submit to me and then you’ll see everything that I can do.

I know your big fantasy and I want you upside down, legs in the air with your ass bear you’re the sexiest stud around.

Don’t you worry baby I will scratch your every itch, all you have to do is get on your knees and be my bitch.

How I love my little bitches I want to eat them up, kiss them every single place and fuck their sexy butts.

You will have a great time it is rest assured, I know what I’m doing as I have done this before.

Tantalize your senses with my kinky ways, then make you cum so hard I will leave you in a daze.

Be my sexy bitch boy, my dirty little slut, I am getting so tired of waiting for you to give it up!

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments