Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I like It

32
19 Comments 19
12.7k Views 12.7k
825 words 825 words
Love is what I thought I had. I had a great husband of 5 years. I was still young, but I never thought I would be this foolish and let something like this happen. I'm 25, brunette, slender but curvy, and have an amazing ass. I got a new job recently. I am just an intern, but have hopes of going far. 

My boss....his name is Joseph. He is tan, tall, handsome, and muscular. I always get a little wet just thinking about him. About a week ago, I saw his eyes fixed on my ass. Although most women would be so offended or slap a guy for doing that...I liked it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I dressed like a tease but professional at the same time. I wore a tight, high waist, black skirt that stopped just above my knees. I wore a pink lace bra underneath my black cropped, buttoned, blazer. With only 2 buttons unbuttoned. My hair was pulled back in a neat bun, showing my long, slender neck.

Joseph walked in and took a glance at me. He walked to his office door, stopped, then turned back to take another glance. He smiled a beautiful smile that showed his perfect white teeth. I gave him a polite smile in return.

30 minutes later, he asked me to come in his office. He needed to talk to me.

This is when the fun begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Stephanie....I'm just going to be honest here. I think you and I both know that I am very well attracted to you. Do you agree?"

I gave a polite nod.

"Well...with that said I don't think it's very...appropriate to be dressed the way you are."

I leaned closer and whispered in the most sweetest voice possible, "Why? I thought we could all be professional here." Knowing that he was looking at my legs beneath the table, I opened them just a bit so he could see my pink lace panties. That sure got him going. It took him a moment to look back up and talk to me with eye contact.

"Yea...I think we can make it work..." his voice cracked when he saw I was unbuttoning another button on my blazer, showing my cleavage just above the pink bra I had on underneath. His eyes were fixed upon the cleavage I was showing.

I got up and slowly walked over to his seat.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

I twirled his seat around and looked down. The bulge in his pants was huge. He looked a little uncomfortable as I stared at it in surprise. I gently rubbed the palm of my hand over it and then a soft moan escaped his soft lips.

I placed a soft kiss upon his lips as I rubbed his erection the same time. He was moaning in my mouth. I could taste his peppermint gum as I got deeper into the kiss. I pulled away and went on my knees. Kissing his erection, I could see a wet spot form on the tip. I liked how horny he was for me. I liked how it formed a little tent in his pants. The guy I dreamed for four months wanted me, badly.

I unzipped his pants and his dick popped out like a jack-in-the-box. I licked the head and he started to moan, loud. It looked like he wanted to cum right then and there. Slowly, I moved my mouth down until it was covering about half of his big 9 inch. I tightened my lips an slowly bobbed my head up and down his shaft. His moans were incredible. I took my mouth off of his dick and moved my way down to his balls. I sucked on his balls until his moans got more intense and starting back at the head. I bobbed my head up and down, going faster when he asked.

I knew he was going to cum. His cock was aching for release. I took my mouth off of his cock. I took off my wet panties and dropped them to the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on dick until it was almost balls deep. I slowly moved up and down. His head leaned back and his mouth was partly opened. We French kissed while I was picking up speed riding on his dick. I parted from the kiss and closed my eyes leaning my head back. My pussy was so wet and I knew I was close to orgasm. 

He started to shove his dick up more in my pussy, hitting my g-spot. I moaned loudly, and I came. My pussy squeezed his shaft causing him to shoot 7 thick loads in my pussy. I leaned on his chest as we both calmed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I couldn't even look my husband in the eye. I was full of guilt for what I did. I had sex with the boss. And I liked it.

Published 
Written by closeddoors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments