Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jasmine

"Made for my good friend iTz_JASMiNE."

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Parker leaned back in his chair as he watched his younger cousin Jasmine play a round of Halo 3 multiplayer. Well, he wasn't so much watching her play as he was just watching her. She had long, slightly curly, brown hair, brown eyes, and dark skin owing to her half hispanic ancestry. Her breasts were a small and perky 30B, something Parker had learned from a recent game of truth or dare. As he stared at her body he decided that her cute bubble butt, just barely contained in a pair of short shorts, was his second favorite thing about her body. The first was how small she was, just barely 4'11 and not an ounce over 94 pounds. She was practically just a fairy next to Parker's 5'10 215 pound fat yet muscular frame, a fact that had led to much teasing from both sides.

His mind turned back to the game of truth or dare they had played not too long ago at her 19th birthday. He had been tempted to give her every sexual dare he could think of, everyone had. She had looked almost disappointed whenever someone gave a dare less than 'Strip and get on your knees,' but most were too intimidated by her beauty to do anything beyond making her act like a fool. Staring at her ass, he wished he had dared her to at least moon or flash the group, though he doubted anyone would've been able to restrain themselves from attacking her if he had.

He shook his head, making his shaggy brown hair whip back and forth, to clear his mind before his cock got any harder. It was already starting to bulge against his pants leg just from looking at her as she laid on the ground talking on her headset between rounds. He noticed her stretch a little and got a good look down her loose tank top as the screen went black to load the next round of "Slayer". She wasn't wearing a bra and her perfect breasts were almost completely visible down her top while she stretched.

'God damn…' Parker thought as he imagined tearing the shirt apart and taking her like she had never been handled before. He wanted her so badly right now that he didn't think her could restrain himself much longer. That's when she said the words that would lead to the most fun he'd ever had in his life.

"Can you rub my back?"

He was caught off-guard for a moment as the blood rushed from his brain to his head, making a large bulge along the leg of his shorts at the thought of his rough, calloused hands on her smooth skin. He certainly wasn't going to pass up this chance, but he needed to take a moment and calm down. He decided a drink of water would be best and started to get up.

"Uh, yeah, let me just go get a drink real quick. You want anything?" he asked as he quickly stood and walked straight for the kitchen.

"Sure, bring me some real dick," he heard her say as he left the room. His head snapped back in her direction.

"What?" He had asked slightly loudly from shock and surprise, causing her too look back at him oddly for a second before quickly turning back to her match.

"I said: 'Bring. My. Gum. Real. Quick,' it's on the counter," she said it slowly so he could hear every syllable.

He nodded and gave a grunt of affirmation as he went into the kitchen, but he was sure he had heard her right the first time. 'Nah,' he thought as he filled a glass of water and quickly drank it down to steady himself a little, 'probably just my dick playing tricks on me.' With that he grabbed her gum off the counter top and walked back into the living room. The second he stepped into the dimly lit room he noticed she had finished her match and was sitting, cross legged, facing the door to the kitchen and stretching with her hands together over her head in such a way that made her breasts strain hard against her top. So hard in fact, that the top of her dark nipples could be seen peaking out over the fabric.

"Helloooo, Parker," She called teasingly with a smile and broke him out of his trance.

"Huh? Oh sorry, here's your gum," he said as he handed her the packet and started to sit back down on the chair.

"Hey hey hey, you said you were gonna rub my back!" Her tone was somewhere between whiny and teasing as she laid back down on her stomach, waiting for the next match to start.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

He stood and walked over to her before kneeling at her side and beginning to rub his thumbs and the heels of his palms into her shoulders, back, and along the two long muscles next to her spine. Every once in a while her eyes would close softly for a moment before snapping back open to focus on her game, and she would make a noise somewhere between a moan and a contented sigh. This drew some catcalls from the other players but Parker was much too focused on making Jasmine make those lovely little noises to care much about any other sound.

"That's, mmmmhmhmmm, that's reeeaaallly good, but I think you're supposed to be sitting on me aren't you?" She asked as she shifted onto her elbows and looked back at him with a dreamy smile.

God he wanted to, but he was afraid she might feel his cock on her skin and freak out. She must've noticed his apprehension because she reached back and rubbed his leg with her hand, coming almost too close to the bulge along the inside seem of his left pants leg not to notice it.

"Come on, Parker, I love your massages."

Well, if she loved them…who was he to disappoint? When she turned back to the TV he reached down and readjusted his cock so it was standing up and making a tent in his shorts. She probably wouldn't feel it, but if she looked back there was no way she wouldn't see.

'Would that be that bad?' He thought to himself as he put his legs over her sides and lowered himself onto her lower back.

He balled his hands into fists and dug his knuckles into her back along her spine, moving them back and forth in small movements from her lower back right in front of his crotch up to the base of her neck and back down again. Her moans sending a shiver up his spine and drawing many comments from the other players before she told them to shut up as she moved up the ranks into first. He moved his hands away from her spine and laid them flat on her back with his fingers facing out and off of her sides. He gently rubbed the muscles and skin along her back and side, working his fingers over her side and rubbing small circles into her with his thumbs as he slowly moved his hands moving up her body, and stopping when he came to the point where his fingers would've been touching her breasts if he moved up any more. He started to work backwards to where he had started when he heard her whine a little.

"Go higher before you start going back next time, it felt really good." She said with a quick look back at him with a smile and…was she just staring at his crotch before she turned back to the game?

He couldn't tell in the short moment she had been looking at him, but the thought made his cock want to rip out of his shorts. He had more important things to focus on than how hard his cock was getting though, so he got back to work. His hands worked their way back up her body just like before, but this time without stopping before reaching her breasts. To keep going he had to lean over, just barely making his cock press into her back.

His fingers worked the soft skin of her sides, lightly brushing against the outside of her breasts and sending a shiver through her and making her move and shimmy a bit, making her body rub against his member. His eyes widened as it happened, there was no way she missed how hard he was now. Shit, he was sure she was going to freak out.

She must've noticed his body stiffen and his work slow because she looked back at him with a slightly perplexed look.

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?"

Did he? No, he decided, who knew when he'd get the chance to feel her up like this again and he didn't want to risk that.

"Nah, sorry, it's nothing." He said and got back to work for a minute before she stopped him real quick.

"Hold on, can you stand up real quick?"

He swallowed hard as he stood and adjusted his member so it wouldn't be standing at full attention in her face as she sat up. She smiled beautifully at him before reaching down and pulling off her shirt, giving him a full view of her toned tummy, perky breasts, and dark nipples, before she quickly laid back down on her stomach.

"Sorry about that, but I prefer bareback massages," she said with a wink.

His erection was raging now, harder than it had ever been and he couldn't hold on for another second. He was sat down between her legs and leaned forward, blatantly pressing his cock against her ass throughout their shorts as he reached under her and began to grope her chest. His mouth and teeth found her neck and sunk in hard. She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned hard with her mouth closed.

"Finally! I thought I you'd never get the hint!" She said with her hand over her mic and began to grind her ass against his painfully hard cock.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss



"You can take those shorts off already, I've been craving that cock for a while now and I can't last another minute."

He didn't need to be told twice, so he stood up and quickly started to undo his shorts. The game hand ended and she was back in the lobby between rounds so she could start paying attention to him more, which he realized when he felt another pair of hands yanking off his shorts and boxers. He closed his eyes and smiled as she wrapped one delicate hand around his raging member and took her headset off with the other one.

Her strokes alternated between twisting and pumping one hand along his shaft while her other massaged his balls.

"Mmmm, such a nice cock. I want a taste."

She leaned forward suddenly and kissed the head of it, taking a drop of precum onto her lips before licking them clean.

"I love your cum Parker, I want more."

He moaned as she took the head of his cock into her mouth for a second as she kept pumping his shaft. She swirled her tongue around it, making sure to flick his guitar string and run the tip of her tongue over his urethra before pulling back and running the underside of her tongue along the bottom of his member until her tongue was resting on his balls and his cock was laying against her face. She suckled and licked them while stroking his heavy cock, dripping precum onto her face and into her hair before quickly dragging her tongue back up his cock and taking it into her mouth, stopping only to gag slightly before burying her nose in his crotch.

"Oh God Jasmine, you're fucking amazing at this!" He said with a loud moan before putting both of his hands on her head.

She bobbed her head back and forth along his cock, sometimes going less than a quarter of the way up and others going so far back that she was just barely kissing the tip before taking the entire length of it back into her throat. After a minute she slowed her pace, not wanting him to finish just yet. She would hold him half way in her mouth, bobbing back and forth with his cock pressed against her cheek, making it bulge out as she worked. One hand moving from his shaft where her mouth stopped, to his balls and back again. Her other hand moved between being stuffed into her shorts to obsessively rub her pussy, and playing with her perfectly sized breasts. She was truly an expert at cock sucking, Parker decided. This was honestly the best blow job he had ever had.

And then they heard it. The woosh and bang of a thunder hammer smashing against Jasmine's character.

"Shit!" She yelled as she yanked his cock out of her mouth and dove for the controller, leaving Parker's cock aching and hard.

"What the hell?" He asked as he strode over to her angrily. She looked up at him and covered her mic with a truly sorry look.

"I'm sorry, I've got a tournament coming up, I've got to train. You can wait until the next break or just handle it yourself now if you want."

And with that she turned back to her game. But Parker couldn't wait for the next break, and his hand was nowhere close to good enough after that. 'No,' he thought as he reached down and yanked off her shorts and panties, 'I need something better.'

"Hey wait, what are yo-oooooh god."

Jasmine's objection was cut short when Parker shoved two of his rough fingers into her tight, hairless, pussy. He leaned down and planted his mouth on her long, smooth leg, kissing and biting from her left thigh to her ass cheeks before moving to her right thigh and back again. Her eyes were wrenched shut and her jaw clinched hard, trying, and failing, to keep from moaning into her mic.

"Mmmm, Paaarker!"

He smiled as he heard her moan his name and felt her grind into his fingers. His cock was so hard and engorged at this point that he thought it might pop if he waited another second to fuck his cousin. He yanked his fingers out of her pussy before lining his cock up to enter her. He began pressing the head lightly against her pussy lips, just barely spreading them. Jasmine grabbed her mic as she turned to look at him.

"Wait wait, slow down I'm a virg-"

She was cut off by Parker's pussy juice soaked fingers entering her mouth. The way she almost immediately started sucking them clean told him he wouldn't have any more objections from her today. She whined for a second when he pulled his fingers from his mouth but that quickly turned into a loud and blatant moan as he slid his throbbing cock into her virgin pussy. He would not be going slow, he would not be going easy on her. He was an animal and he wanted to fuck his cousin until she couldn't walk.

He pushed himself up onto his elbows as he grabbed her shoulders, roughly sinking his nails into her skin and using her body to help him slam into her pussy. He grunted hard and loud with every thrust, pounding as deeply into her as he could. This was the best pussy he had ever fucked, and he planned to fuck it so long and hard that Jasmine would always feel like she was missing something without his cock inside her.

"Parker! Holy shit Parker, fuck me harder!"

She was blatantly moaning his name into her mic now, and he watched as her score grew higher and higher. It seemed she did best with a hard dick inside her pussy. Parker's hands left her shoulders, one snaking under her to pinch, pull, and play with her breasts as the other pushed them both up slightly so he could have easier access to them. He buried his face into her neck and began to leave huge, dark hickeys all over it. Biting and sucking so hard that they were already forming before he moved onto the next spot on her neck. He felt her stiffen and her pussy walls clamp down hard on his cock as she came, but that was an after thought to the animal that Parker had become. He did not care if she came once or a thousand time, as long as he was fucking her he would be happy.

The match ended and they were back in the deathly quiet lobby. Everyone was listening to Jasmine being fucked. The only sound beyond Parker's grunts and Jasmine's moans were the sound of everyone in the lobby sending her friend requests. It didn't matter that she had beaten them all by a long shot, or that they had no idea who she was. They were all driven into a frenzy by the sound of her moans. They were sending her message after message, pic after pic of them all jacking off or just of their cocks. Every single one was opened as it came it and it made Jasmine's pussy clamp tighter and harder around Parker's cock.

"Mmm, someone's a dirty girl huh? You sure do love cock for a virgin," Parker said as he noticed her eyes begin to glaze at the sight of so much cock.

She was shaking in pleasure now and he could see the veins in her forearms from how hard she was gripping her controller. He wanted more than...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TheOgre1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors