Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Kiss

"Just a kiss in the moonlight"

23
22 Comments 22
6.6k Views 6.6k
882 words 882 words
Competition Entry: Change

It was a cold, gray January day in 1955. Fighting the chill, Tammy pulled her coat tighter. 

She was only five feet tall, but had just recently turned eighteen. Her shoulder length brown hair pulled back into a ponytail only added to how cute she was, and her bright blue eyes accentuated that even more.

Despite her sexy curvy figure, Tammy had gone unnoticed by the guys her own age, who were obsessed with what you’d call model types. That didn’t bother her much because she knew when she would go off to college in the fall, those guys would notice a good thing when they see it.

Jackson, who was called Jack, was new to this small town. He’d moved here with his family after a disaster had occurred in the last town. His family wasn’t at all typical but they wanted the people in their new town to see them as a family. All hell could break loose if people discovered their real identities, so they mostly kept to themselves.

Jack, came across as your typical All-American guy next door. Much taller than average with brown hair, he had golden brown eyes that looked like butterscotch.

The first day of school is always horrible but transferring in the middle of the year seemed like visiting the ninth circle of hell to Jack. He thought he’d handled it well, and in fact, thought in a school this size he could easily blend in almost unnoticed.

That wasn’t going to happen though, as Tammy walked right up to him to introduce herself

 

"Hi! I'm Tammy." She smiled her sweet smile and asked, "New here?"

Jack replied, "Yes, is it that obvious?"

She laughed. "Just a little."

He smiled and responded, "I'm Jack. It’s nice to meet you, Tammy."

They instantly hit it off. Tammy had never felt so comfortable with someone before. They walked to class together. They talked about their families. Jack was hesitant to share at first. They ended up spending a lot of time together as the week passed. Tammy felt like she'd found her best friend. Maybe even her Prince Charming! They say there is someone out there for everyone but she never gave it much thought until she met him.

Jack was amazed by everything about Tammy. Her sweetness won him over from day one. His only fear was getting so close that he would have to reveal his dark secret to her, but he didn't think it would change anything. He knew he would have to reveal it for her safety down the road.

Sunday night of the first week

Tammy was lying on her white canopy bed thinking about Jack. Her body reacted differently to him. He left her distracted and that wasn't like her. Thankfully, her parents didn't pay attention to how distracted she was. Not even the hottest actor of the day—James Dean—made her heart race or made her moist like Jack did.

Across town that same night

Jack was lying on his oversized bed—not that he needed to do it, but he liked to keep up the appearance of being human. He was thinking about Tammy—he couldn't stop thinking about her, and even being non-human his body reacted to his fantasies of her. He was rock hard and damn if it wasn't uncomfortable. He had been walking this earth for 150 years and no other female ever caused him this much pleasure. He knew he had to have her and knew changing her would be part of the deal.

Six months later

Tammy and Jack were inseparable. They seamlessly moved from friends to being the cutest couple ever. Her friends and their boyfriends accepted Jack into their inner circle. He hung out with guys, doing guy stuff like working on cars and bragging about conquests. The girls gathered together and talked about the fairytale weddings they wanted and what the wedding night would be like.

After a Friday night party with their friends they were sitting on Tammy's front porch and Jack was lost in thought. He knew the time had come to tell her. He broke the silence.

"Tammy, if I told you I had a secret would that change how you feel?"

Tammy looked at him with curiosity. "No, Jack. I love you and nothing will change that "

He smiled. "That makes what I have to say so much easier... I'm a vampire."

"I know."

"How?"

"It was easy to figure out. You are different from every other guy."

He smirked. "It’s so easy being me around you."

They shared a long passionate kiss.

They decided to share his secret with her parents because he was in their home all the time. Her family accepted the news without too much shock. They welcomed him into the family with open arms. They knew they would eventually get engaged, so it was only a matter of time.

When he went home later that night and broke the news to his family they didn't react as kindly to his telling a human their secret. They said they would accept it, but he was crazy.

Jack and Tammy decided to keep the secret from their friends because they knew they would never accept it.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

 

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments