Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Delicious

3
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
422 words 422 words

Six foot three and every inch is just delicious, I think his muscular body can answer all my wishes.

But there is something better than his hot physique, it is his secret desires they are what I seek.

Everything he likes is exactly what I want, if I get a chance all my skills I will flaunt.

Play my cards right and I hope that we can be, each others biggest kinky sexual fantasy.

He makes me feel naughty like I just want to play, lick him all over and then have my way.

When I talk to him my pussy gets so tight and wet, thoughts of things to do to him I just cannot forget.

I have everything that can rock his world, which is because I am a very unusual girl.

I get off on being his big desire, controlling his body and make him feel much higher.

I want every drop of his hot spunk when he blows his nut, give me all you’ve got and I will be your dirty slut.

I’ve been thinking about him and his chest that is divine, but then my mind wonders to his ass which is so fine!

There is a picture that his eyes have seen, I will make it come true and be his vixen queen.

I hope he appreciates all my sexy curves, if he treats me right he will get more than he deserves.

I want to feel his strong arms around me he can carry me away, if I could get my hands on him I would fuck his brains out today.

I can feel it building a great big case of lust, hopefully he will invest enough time to earn all my trust.

Because if he does his rewards will surely be great, all of the things he loves I do I will use as my bait.

Lure him into my web it is made of sin, exploring his whole body is how I will begin.

I would like to make him my favorite new boy toy, he can count on the fact that I will never be coy.

Straight forward and honest that is just a must, then it will begin to grow my endless supply of lust.

It is always so exciting when you meet someone brand new, filled with hopes and dreams that he is your fantasy come true.

Exploring all our desires even ones that are capricious, I think he is the best candidate because he is so delicious!

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments