Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Beloved

"I have always believed in love, and he knows it too, because......."

5
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
235 words 235 words
I love you so much! Just writing that small phrase puts such a smile on my face... NO, you put a smile on my face.

I love you because of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and, of course, most of all, your thoughtfulness.

I love you because are you are my a true and loving friend. You smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my spirit.

I love you because I have a longing to be close to you and you long to be close to me, even when the miles separate us..

I love you when we do nothing but snuggle anywhere, while watching TV, or lying on the bed.

I love you as we hold hands when we go for a walk, at the movies, or across the table at a restaurant.

I love you because you listen to me as I share the small triumphs or struggles of the day.

I love you because in moments of friction between us, you hear me out; validate me, and understand me.

I love you because you respect and honor me for whom I am, rather than try to make me into someone I am not.

I love you because you suffer through my imperfections and my shortcomings largely without complaint.

I love you because you appreciate me. You enjoy my efforts to romance you. You value my generosity toward others.

Your special angel!
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments