Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love for You

"My date with you"

10
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I sit here opposite you in the restaurant, the romantic candle flickering between us. It casts lovely shadows over your perfect face, making you look more beautiful than I could ever imagine, as if that were possible.

I picked you up from your apartment, waiting impatiently for you to finish your makeup. It was worth the wait. Your long dark hair had been curled and your eyelashes had been curled too. you looked a mazing, a picture of a goddess. The peach elegant dress you are wearing leaves little to the imagination, your cleavage clearly showing, teasing everyone that sees you.

We kissed at the door, your soft lips leaving a small mark of lipstick on mine, we giggled as you wiped my lips clean. I took your hand and led you to the car, holding the door for you to get in. we drove and talked till we got to the restaurant.

Now we are sitting here across each other, enjoying each other’s company. We always liked to dine out, I know I can cook but this was always so much better. I can feel your foot, shoeless, sliding over my leg. You sure know how to tease me; we haven’t even got our wine yet.

Here comes the waiter now, yes that’s the wine I wanted, a good cabernet. You like this wine too, don’t you my love? The waiter pours out some for me to try, tastes good, and it’s at room temperature, like its meant to be. I nod and the waiter pours out a full glass for you and me.

We stare into each other’s eyes as we both sip from our cups at the same time. As we drink I can feel your food snake its way up to my crotch, I love when you tease me. I can see your chest heave in your dress as I reach down and grab hold of your stocking clad foot.

My hand gently massages your foot, I know how much you like that, I do too. your soft toes and foot feel amazing in my hand and I press it gently down on my crotch. I feel your foot sliding up and down and you quickly pull your foot away as our food comes.

You are so predictable, cream of mushroom soup. You love mushroom soup and I can’t help but giggle. Every waiter and waitress in this restaurant knows you like their mushroom soup, I guess the garlic bread they bring with it helps too. I ordered a grilled mushroom salad, I guess I like mushrooms too.

We finish our starters and sip more wine. I look deep into your eyes, moving the candle out of the way. Fuck you look good, your light brown eyes look amazing with the candle flickering from the side. Every time I look at you I realise why I am so enamoured by you.

“Baby I love you so much.”

I stand slightly, leaning over the table to you. You lean forward too and our lips meet. We kiss slowly, in public, for everyone to see. I sit back down holding out my hand. You put your hand in mine, my thumb gently caressing your hand.

We look at each other and smile, we don’t need to say anything, we know. I have been wanting to tell you for ages how much you rock my world; I can’t imagine life without you.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

I am a guy, and am not very good at expressing my real feeling.

I take another sip of my wine, feeling it go to my head slightly. I realise that I had just finished my second glass. I empty the bottle into our glasses. We raise our glasses and clink them together.

A waitress comes by and takes our empty plates and almost immediately it is replaced by our second course. The food smells amazing and I look at your plate with a touch of jealousy. You laugh at me; it happens every time. I don’t know why I bother.

You ordered rack of lamb, its pink and delicious. I ordered my steak, its good but the lamb smells divine. A side of rice and a side of chips come which we share, our hands touching lovingly as we both reach for chips at the same time.

I smile, I know what’s going though that dirty mind of yours.

We finish our meal with a glass of sparkling desert wine, and a chocolate soufflé, rich and hot, just how we like it. we sit and make small talk till we are ready to go. I pay the bill after the usual argument on who pays, and we leave holding hand.

We go for our usual slow walk, a necessity after a big meal. I slip my hand around your waist, letting it fall over your butt. I love the feel of this dress on your body and tell you so, you smile and return a compliment.

We walk towards the river, one of our favourite short walks. We walk slowly, talking about this and that, not caring for too much. We get to the bridge and slowly walk over it to get to the other side of the river. We stop mid-point and turn to face each other.

I pull you close as you wrap your arms around my neck. Our faces are less than an inch from each other. We kiss slowly, our tongues salivating in each other’s mouth’s. We both breath heavily through our noses, feeling the warmth on each other’s face.

We stand for a few minutes, lost in our own world, kissing slowly. I love the feel of your lips on mine, as I’m sure you do too. I feel your hand on my chest, tracing my pecs over my shirt.

“Take me home baby,” you say. “I need you to make love to me.”

I agree and we hold hands as we start to walk back towards the car. I drive us back as you hand rest gently on my thigh. As we arrive beck at yours you jump out and go open the front door. I follow you inside and walk up the stairs to your bedroom.

We stand next to the bed kissing as I reach behind you and unzip your dress. The beauty of your body is revealed and I take a deep breath. Your curves and are covered by white lace, giving contrast against your lightly tanned skin.

My hands trace your body as you fumble to undo my trousers. We both smile at each other, as we hold each other close. We kiss slowly as my erection pokes your belly. You know my love for you knows no bounds.

It is going to be a wonderful night.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments