Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Unrequited Longing

"Discovering a long lost passion"

5
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
509 words 509 words
I've always handled you with kid gloves but I think I need to take them off once in awhile. Especially because you are a rude bad little boy. Always keeping me waiting for you guessing what your thinking or wanting, never letting your guard down. Forever a great big tease! Enticing me making me want you again more strongly than 20 years ago. The sounds I'm addicted to are your voice that can command me to do anything you want and I'll obey like a slave, your heavy breathing and deep moaning as you build your excitement and become so loud when your orgasm explodes sending the sweetest cum I've ever tasted shooting in load after load that I fear will never pass my lips again.

You make me wait and deny me these sounds. You play your little cum, run and hide game and always leave me wanting more. Making me crazy with lust and devastated thinking I'll never really see you again or be able to put my hands and lips on you ever again. That's your evil plan isn't it to never satisfy me so I'll keep wanting you forever. Your so stupid I've wanted you for 28 years never stopped and never will. Why won't you accept my unconditional affection and allow yourself to need me? Let down your guard get rid of those inhibitions and lets explore our private fantasy world together. Lets enjoy wanting each other.

I promise I will never leave you again I'll always have your back for anything you need.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

You can count on me to give you the things you so lack and give them to you better than anyone in this world could. I'm your girl and you know it I was back then and I am now. I'm the one you turn on more than any other man the one that wants you more than any woman ever has. The one you run to when your in need of that release in need of that blanket of lust I wrap around and keep you warm with.

You're not old your the exact same spirit and virile capable stud you always were. Years of neglect have caused you to believe you are not worthy. That you are unattractive and undeserving. You are not any of those things. You deserve to be adored and filled with the positive sexual energy you have been denied for so long but you will not accept it from me.  At the core you are my same sexy baby but on the surface you have changed. Your confidence has dwindled and you long for unattainable dangerous things when the best thing you've had is right in front of you wanting you again.

I'll keep waiting being here for you and maybe some day you'll realize you already have what is missing if you'll just reach out and grab it. Maybe just maybe you'll finally let me end your nightmare and fill you with everything that will repair your self esteem and make you whole again. Maybe........
Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments