Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nothing More

4
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
420 words 420 words


I got it, you need it; but you just refuse to see it.

Always talking a good game; but in the end it’s just the same.

A series of one night stands; when are you going to understand?

You’ll be back some day I’m sure; on your knees, on the floor.

It is the same with them all; I know what they want and then they call.

Time and time again; no getting what you need if you’re not my friend.

I told you once, I told you twice; treat me with respect that is the price.

I won’t stand for a hit and run; I have no problem finding other fun.

Loyalty means almost as much as respect; because I am not like any of the rest.

I’m done with putting your pleasure first; being taken for granted is the worst.

Do you even know what you let slip through your fingers; or all of the memories that still linger?

Foolish was I to try to trust; misguided by concern and blind lust.

Like a smack in the face comes the light of day; when you realize there must be a better way.

It wasn’t just because I was not having fun; there are so many other issues why we are done.

An obsessive longing ruined my brain; maybe it was for the best you didn’t feel the same.

The dangerous things I would have done; just to make sure you were the one.

I stopped in the middle of my tracks; now there is no reason to look back.

Moving forward on to the next; none of it matters when I already married the best.

I’ll never figure out what drew you to me; you don’t even like what you see.

Not your type and I will never be; I need a release that will set me free.

Once in a while I need to be first; my giving ways can be a curse.

I can’t deal with the frustration to intense; the last thing I need is never ending suspense.

Like a busy roundabout; spinning in circles with no way out.

An accident will be imminent; blinded by lust so then you squint.

In a split second time stands still; the disaster you avoided gives you a chill.

Nothing again will be the same to you; never finding out what is really true.

Wishing the pain could somehow be less; there is nothing more to address.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments