Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Isn't The Loneliest Number

2
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
327 words 327 words

After nearly two years of admiration from afar, it seemed inevitable that they would finally get together.   The thought of touching and holding each other had made them hunger for that ecstasy, that oneness that can only be felt by their complete surrender of body, mind, and spirit one to the other.

 

She had dreamed of this union for a long time.   Her eyes danced when he came to see her.   Her smile created the mood whenever they were alone.   Next to her body she could imagine the warmth of him touching her and her skin tingled with the very thought of being so close.   The anticipation made her feel like the sexiest, most desirable woman on earth for she knew that once they were alone, they would become insatiable.   Her wildest thoughts would be fulfilled, for he would do anything to satisfy her.   Nothing was off limits and she knew it.

 

Of all the women he could think of, none had kindled the fire within him like the thought of her.   He had admired her from the moment he first met her.   Now it seemed he could think of nothing but loving her.   Together they had built this encounter into such a crescendo, he could hardly wait to have her in his arms.   He craved the touch of her warm, wet lips.   He would kiss and lick and moisten every inch of her.   He could faintly smell her aroma and he longed to have her scent all over him.   He could almost hear her cries of passion, as he strokes her so deeply, so very deeply where fingers and tongues can not reach.   He knows she will feel every inch of him and he will savor every inch of her.

 

They would be animals...biting, scratching, tasting, smelling, pounding, sweating.   Just this side of pain.   Just this side of heaven.   And they would fall in exhaustion, in contentment, in love.   And they would truly be one...

Published 
Written by jjcooll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments