Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prick Tease

5
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
583 words 583 words

Come here naughty boy I want to show you a trick, I am going to make you tremble the way I play with your dick.

I love it when it is all engorged with blood, making you blow your load is all I can think of.

I will make it grow as hard as wood, just close your eyes you know it is going to be so good.

Hands off right now your cock belongs to me, you do what I tell you to and you will get what you need.

Ever so gently my fingers are barely touching you, tracing your shaft then your round head I woo.

It only takes two fingers to drive you wild, that spot behind your gland I massage with style.

Rubbing harder now you are getting wet, I slap your hand away and say “You’re not allowed to cum yet!”

Caressing your balls I feel every fold of skin, you are moaning now your will is about to give in.

I grab your shaft tight right below the head, your body shakes a little rocking the bed.

Squeezing so hard just enough to cause a little pain, then I stroke it so fast it becomes inflamed.

My hands off then I deny you my touch, your cock is jumping and throbbing you want to cum so much.

Back to your balls I give you a surprise, a light little spanking I want to hear your cries.

You moan and you groan you can’t take anymore, sexual excitement is oozing from your every pore.

Don’t you touch it I have to tell you again, just listen to my voice and I will tell you when.

Hardly touching you I tickle your shaft, your orgasm is building but I am going to make it last.

Back to that sensitive spot right behind your head, your breathing is getting erratic as you listen to all the dirty things I’ve said.

Pinching and manipulating the head of your hard cock, you say in between moans “Oh please don’t ever stop!”

Your prick is twitching in my hand as you begin to tremble, an exploding volcano is what you are about to resemble.

Your balls tighten up as you arch your back, so I pump your cock faster I won’t give you any slack.

You yell “Oh my god I am going to cum”, I say “Let it rip baby as I continue to strum.”

Shooting rope after rope of hot molten spunk, I love to hear you yell as I attack your junk.

Convulsing in ecstasy you expel all your seed, the one thing you know always pleases me!

I rub it into your head all of that hot cream, it is sensitive after cumming so hard that you scream.

You exclaim “Oh please I just can’t take anymore!”, so I say “I’m not quite done with you yet my nasty little whore.”

Making your body shake and jump, I live for your screams and to hear your heart thump.

With a few more measured strokes I milk your balls dry, let you know if you’re a good boy you can give fucking my pussy a try.

Exhausted and spent you gave me everything I want and more, my sexy baby how I love making you roar.

When you are an extra good boy and try to please me, you know I will make you cum being a big prick tease!

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments