Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PS: I Love You

"He doesn't understand..."

10
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
329 words 329 words
So I'm awake sitting in the bathroom while you sleep and my heart is hurting over the changes and distance between us. I don't know what to think, but all I know is that I do not want to continue going this way.

What way? The way we are now, with me being an after thought at the end of the day. With me being the last thing or person you think of everyday. With it being ok not to see me outside of work for almost two weeks, and then not even kiss or touch me. With you not hungering or thirsting for me so much you can't wait to see me and make love to me. With it being OK to text or email or call everyone else before you even think of responding or contacting me.

Is it that you no longer have feelings for me, or is it that you just take it for granted that I care for you and that you don't have to make the effort anymore? Do you no longer desire me, or is it that you desire someone else more? Whatever it is, I don't want to be in this place anymore because it hurts too much:...every single day.

I think I don't tell you things because I don't want to lose you, but I feel as though I already have, and I don't even know to whom or what. If its a whom, please let me know and don't just keep being around me throwing me scraps, it just simply isn't enough anymore.

So I'll end this by telling you how much I love being around you, but I'd rather you tell me you don't care for me anymore now than to be left bleeding on the floor later. And in case there is any question, I'd rather you want to be with me, but not out of some form of guilt or obligation.

PS: I love you.

Published 
Written by mare24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments