Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Release

"Shania, is slowly, but surely developing feelings for her young lesbian assistant."

2
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Shania was having trouble driving the short distance home, but the reason for her unease was more than the forty degree afternoon heat in the midst of a mini-heat wave. She couldn’t remember the last time she had felt this horny. What, to her horror, was more troubling, was the reason for this heightened state of arousal.

She was a happily married woman with a ten-year-old son and yet over the last few months she had found herself attracted to a woman. And all these years she had been convinced that she was straight. Well, maybe mildly interested in women, but then women were beautiful! Isn’t that what everyone thought, regardless of gender?
She had hired Rana as an office assistant a few months back. The twenty-five-year-old had ticked all the boxes when it came to hard work, dedication and a professional attitude. In that regard, Shania had been well pleased with her selection. The girl had seemed young but had fit in perfectly in the women-only small publishing firm of four other married women who were all in their late thirties.

She was a tall brunette of about an average built - a size eight-ten, Shania and the girls had guessed with a bit of envy, themselves all with the ten-twelve middle-aged bodies that had seen the traumas of child bearing. What had intrigued Shania most, though, were her deep brown eyes, that matched perfectly with her complexion and hair.

Or was it the way in which Rana looked at Shania? Rana was single and and a self-confessed sports junkie, but, for a good looking chic, single. It hadn’t taken long for the other women to start rumours about her sexuality. Shania usually didn’t tolerate or encourage such office gossip about another staff member, but in this case was admittedly caught in a slightly awkward position, as mingled amongst these rumours were open suggestions to Shania about the way Rana looked at her. Shania would often rubbish these claims and tell the girls to get a life, but sometimes she couldn’t help but wonder.

Things had got a bit heated that day when the other women had left early in the afternoon to begin their Christmas break and Rana had offered to stay back and help Shania tie up some loose ends and close the office.

It had been a busy few weeks and things hadn’t been great at home for Shania either. Her business had been turning a healthy profit over the last few years, but that also meant that they were taking on more and more work which was keeping her away from her family. She had made love with her husband only six times in the last two years. She wasn’t the one counting though. The mathematician in him ensured that he occasionally let it slip that they weren’t really hitting it off under the sheets lately.

Their situation was made worse by the fact that he often had to travel interstate for work and she was spending more and more evenings and nights at work with their son happily sleeping in the office bedroom with her.

And since hiring Rana, she had been subconsciously finding more reasons to stay back at the office, especially since Rana would often stay and keep her son company and help him with his school work. Rana!

Since it was a woman-only firm, there wasn’t much of a dress code, but they all tried to dress professionally for client visits. This morning, given that most of their clients were away, and the heat-wave, all the women had turned up in sleeveless mini-dresses, with the cute single office assistant showcasing her gorgeous shapely, tanned legs. A previously non-existent sexual tension had manifested itself in the office the minute the other women had knocked off leaving Shania and Rana alone.

Both women had busied themselves with their various tasks seated a few feet away from each other at their desks. Rana had eventually decided to make them both a coffee and had left for the kitchen. Shania had taken the opportunity to stretch her overly tense neck. She had no idea when Rana had come back and placed the coffee cup beside her. Shania had her eyes closed, one hand at the back of her neck, with her head all the way forward. She gasped slightly as she felt Rana’s warm hands gently but firmly massaging her shoulders.

“Just relax your shoulders for me, will you?” Rana was soft spoken, but at that moment, it had seemed that her voice had a seductive warmth in it. Or maybe Shania was making too much of a completely innocent situation. She had studied the young woman’s resume and knew that she had worked as a physio for a few months straight after high school. Shania did as she was told and closed her eyes taking long deep breaths to help ease the tension and take full advantage of the free treatment.

Rana’s expert fingers had slowly worked her shoulders, then her bare upper back, alternating between the two problem areas, but Shania could have sworn that with each switch, her warm hands were straying a little further down her back and a little further down the front of her shoulders. Neither woman uttered a word and Shania was acutely aware of Rana’s own breathing becoming slow and laboured. Surely it was just the effort that was slowly tiring the young woman.

Of her own situation she was well aware. Her panties were soaked and she knew that her fully erect nipples would be visible to Rana, through her thin sleeveless bra. Her hands gracefully remained on the table in front of her, but it was all she could do to prevent herself from sliding a hand between her legs and touching herself.

Rana started working on the sides of her neck, massaging the area just below her ears gently with circular motions, then slowly eased her hands down to her upper chest. Still with her eyes closed, Shania leaned back to allow her access to the area the former physio was working on. Rana edged forward slightly so that Shania’s head was almost crested in her cleavage. Shania was almost afraid to open her eyes - Rana’s hands had slowed down and both women could smell each other’s perfumes and feel each other’s cool breath.

As Rana’s hands slowly inched further down towards her boss’s aching nipples the phone rang loudly, bringing both women sharply back to reality. Shania jerked forward, eyes wide open and Rana retreated silently, grabbing her own cup of coffee and walking to her desk to take the call.

As if in unspoken agreement, both women decided to call it a day and head home after thirty more minutes. When they hugged goodbye, Shania felt Rana’s hands linger on her lower back for a fraction of a second too long. Feeling the younger woman’s need, Shania cupped the side of her assistant’s face in one hand and looked into her eyes for a few moments. But any thoughts of a kiss evaporated when Shania’s cell phone buzzed.

Now, standing in front of her house, Shania fumbled with the keys and dropped them twice in her haste to get in. Her fingers were trembling and she was having trouble thinking of what had almost happened. But it was more the fact that she had wanted it to happen that was scaring her slightly.

She was still extremely aroused and the more she thought about the last hour, the more wet she got. She couldn’t recall the last time she had been this wet for so long. Although her husband tried hard and was big on foreplay, the last few times they had made love or attempted to do so, she had had to use the lube they kept in the drawer of the bedside table. And even then she had felt raw at the end of the ‘exercise,' which had been part of the reason she had been slowly losing interest in the act.

As she stumbled into the silent, empty house, however, she knew she could easily slide in the enormous vibrator her husband had bought her as a cheeky present early in their marriage. In fact, that might not be such a bad idea. Her husband had taken their son to the new Star Wars movie and they were not going to be back until late that night.

She had the house to herself. The house and her assortment of sex toys that had been forgotten over the years. And her good husband was painfully strict about keeping enough batteries in the house to take them through an apocalypse.

Shania was already out of her dress by the time she stumbled to the bedroom and her bra and soaked panties followed seconds later, strewn about carelessly on the floor. Stepping into the walk-in robe she caught a glimpse of her naked form in the stand-alone mirror. Her inner thighs were glistening with her juices which were flowing freely now.

She had taken good care of herself over the years and as she drank in the sight of her horny body, her arousal reached a new height and another idea formed in her head.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

She wanted to see herself in the act. Quickly retrieving four fresh AAA sized batteries from her husband’s drawer she scrambled around in the back of the little room in search of their sex-toy bag.

The bag revealed the massive vibrator in all its glory. And then Shania’s eye caught sight of another toy that she had been sent as a gift from one of the many health magazines that were the clients of their firm. It was a ‘Hitachi magic wand’. The girls at the office had had a good laugh trying to look it up online to see what it was used for and were amused to find out that it was initially designed as a massager. Shania had eventually brought it home from the office, although, to date, had never had the chance to use it. Well, today was a good day as any.

Chucking her toys on the bed, Shania unhooked the mirror and laid it on the floor. After fumbling around for a few minutes, she installed the new batteries into the vibrator and plugged the magic wand into the power socket, making sure the lead was long enough to allow her to maneuver the device freely from her position.

Standing with her legs apart so that each leg rested on either side of the foot wide rectangular mirror, Shania used her fingers to open the lips of her vagina, giving her a good view of her dripping love hole. Her engorged clitorous begged to be touched. Pinching each nipple for good measure in turn, she used the fingers of her other hand to enter her aching cunt. Starting with one, which slipped in effortlessly causing a gasp to catch in her throat, she pushed in another without much effort, then another, until three fingers were tightly encased around her straining vagina all the way to her knuckles.

Massaging her clit with the thumb, Shania tried something she had never done before. Squatting slightly, she started slipping a fourth finger in. Her vaginal fluids were running like a river and a with a little bit of stretching and hip movement, she was able to squeeze in a fourth finger, although at this point she felt she was fully stretched.

“Ohh, fuck,” Shania surprised herself with a loud moan as she finger-fucked herself, while rubbing her clit with her thumb furiously, one hand now on her breast, for a few brief moments. With a few strong strokes, she felt her legs tremble and begin to give way. She was close. Too soon!

“Mmm, no!” In spite of herself, she withdrew her fingers and let go of her breast, placing both hands on her thighs and looked down in the mirror at herself. Her hips still bucked involuntarily for a few seconds in anticipation of an orgasm that she had barely managed to hold back.

She bit her lower lip and tried to think of something totally non-sexual as the urge to release threatened to overpower her body. Her toes arched upwards as did her sticky fingers and, for a second, Shania thought she was going to lose it, but slowly she regained control.

Still dripping heavily, she picked up the vibrator and licked the massive silicone head, inserting it into her mouth and pushing it to the back of her throat until she almost gagged. She slowly withdrew it, ensuring that it was coated with thick saliva. She was wetter than she had ever been but, given the size of the beast, she could never have too much lubrication. It wasn’t so much the length that worried her. The thing was so thick that she was barely able to clasp the shaft completely within her fingers.

They had tried it only once together and Shania had only managed to get the tip in, before, to her relief, her husband had asked her to stop for fear of tearing her. Today she intended to take it all in and enjoy every moment of it. Her thoughts kept returning to Rana and her beautiful eyes, the seductive looks, the touch of her hands on Shania’s shoulders and chest, and her legs.

Readying herself for the insertion, Shania spread her legs as far apart as they could comfortably go and then placed the tip at the extremely wet opening of her vagina. With the fingers of her left hand she opened her vaginal lips and gently rubbed the massive tip up and down her hungry hole a few times. After a full stroke reaching almost all the way down to her anus from her clit, Shania urged the tip into her cunt while exhaling, trying to relax as much as possible. The tip squeezed in slowly, but stretched her all the same.

“Ohh, fuck yes!”

She gasped loudly as her greedy vagina began to slowly swallow the massive toy cock at the slightest of urging, albeit, a few millimeters at a time. Within moments she could feel the entire shaft stretching her, completely inserted except for the last half centimeter or so, which now was coated with her sex juices.

Looking down, Shania switched the rabbit on, ensuring that it was on rotating and pulsing mode. As the colossal tool started to move inside her, the metallic bearings encased in the silicone stimulating the inner walls of her cunt and her g-spot, Shania almost went over the edge.

“Ohh no - fuck!” She barely managed to hold on, letting her body absorb the motion slowly, taking long deep breaths. Once the trembling in her thighs ceased, she reached over for the magic wand.

Never having used it before and not knowing what to expect, she switched it on the highest power and brought the head gently to her throbbing wet clit.

“Mmm ughhh!!” Sensing another furious wave build deep inside her, Shania moved the darned thing away from her body and almost buckled over with ecstasy. The vibrator inside her hummed away, locked in place by her right hand which was now wet with her vaginal fluids.

Setting the power to the lower setting on the wand, she gently ran the knob over her throbbing, rock hard nipples, then over her stomach, allowing it to come to rest at the base of her stomach, a few centimeters away from her pulsating clit. Finally bringing herself under control, she slid the knob of the wand onto her clit, feeling the high frequency vibrations right to her core.

“Ugh, yes, okay - so close - mmm!” Within seconds her hips started to buck madly, gyrating on the vibrator inside her stretching her to the limit and the wand crushing her clit, which pulsed back madly. A quick glance at the mirror below revealed a body impaled and trapped by sex toys, bathed in sweat and pussy juices running down both thighs, her face as red as cherries and her eyes with a look of pure animalistic want.

“So close, ohh, so close, yes, yes - yes, yes, yes... ”

The first wave of her orgasm overwhelmed her completely, with an overpowering sense of wanting to pee. Not caring anymore - not being in a state where she could care, Shania gave in to the feeling of wanting to go and felt her vaginal walls contracting, squeezing hard enough to expel the vibrator out of her.

Releasing her hold on the slippery tool, she gripped her thigh with her right hand, but held the wand firmly planted on her clit. The vibrator slipped out and fell on the mirror and Shania heard more than saw a gush of liquid shoot out her vagina at high speed ending up on the mirror. A look down revealed a coating of thick white fluid mixed with what looked more like water covering the lower half of the mirror with more shooting out of her throbbing cunt with each thrust downwards.

“Fuck!” It took a moment for her to realise that the scream came from her, as she pressed the wand harder on her pleasure bearing clit, her thighs starting to clamp down and buckle, threatening to give way.

“Ohh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes...ohhh fuck!”

Before she knew it, Shania was sobbing with pleasure as she finally collapsed, her knees not able to withstand the force of the multiple orgasms that began to engulf her. As she lay squirting all over the carpet, knees drawn to her chest, the wand still firmly held in place, Shania finally understood what it meant to have a ‘release’ that came right from your core and took complete control of you. It felt good to give in to this feeling.

After what seemed like a lifetime, but was in all probability only a few minutes, she managed to switch off the wand and remove it from her clit. Shania lay on the floor in a fetal position, still experiencing ‘aftershocks’ of the massive multiple orgasms she had just had.

As if ruled by her want, she grabbed her phone which she had carelessly thrown on the bed. She scrolled through the contacts until she found the number she was looking for. She knew what she wanted. Without a second thought, she called the number of the one person she wanted to see right away.

Published 
Written by Aust4casta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments