Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rock Your World

2
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
344 words 344 words

I’m going to take you by surprise, give all of your senses a rise.

Just like every single cliché, I’m going to take your breath away.

Rock you so hard you won’t know what to do, taking advantage of every part of you.

No matter what is the ploy, you’re getting treated like my dirty boy toy.

Hold on tight while I take you away, get on your knees it’s time to pray.

You have got no hope now, you can only do what I allow.

Tease you till you beg me for more, no part of you will I ever ignore.

Salacious and hot in the night, I will take you with all of my might.

Feel that burn so deep inside, it’s time to get rid of all your pride.

Along with your pride turn over your will, come on little bitch you know the drill.

Strip you down to your essence so bare, explore your fantasies and touch you right there.

In every single place that drives you wild, you’ll scream for a while but I’ll leave you with a smile.

I’ll touch not only your body but your heart and soul, there is no part of you that I will leave cold.

Because I am going to do all those things to you, send shivers up your spine until you spew.

I know all the secret things that you dream of, my sweet little bitch you’re my labor of love.

All of those secret nasty things that you crave, you will get them all my naughty little slave.

We’re going to release all of our desires, we’ll be so hot together we’ll start a fire.

A total state of orgasmic bliss, not one single thrill will we miss.

Sweet little pet I’m going to drain you completely dry, then kiss your lips as I look into your eyes.

You won’t ever want me to stop, because it’s your world I’m going to rock!

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments