Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver Lining

11
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I lay on my bed in my room, just relaxing, listening to the music playing from my speakers. I was in a chill mood, mostly OAR and Dispatch playing. If you don’t know the bands, I suggest you check them out. Unfortunately, my relaxation time was not to be that day. The door slammed closed followed by heavy footsteps upstairs, then my door swinging open. My 19 year old sister, younger than me by just fifteen months, Erin, stood there, her eyes watery and red, her face twisted into an expression of anger that I have never seen before. I expected to burst into flames from the venom in her stare.

“Why do guys have to be …UGH?!?!” She broke her sentence in frustration, unable to think of the correct word.

Remaining calm, knowing her anger was not directed at me, but at her boyfriend, and apparently males in general, I rattled off, “Annoying, infuriating, douchey?”

“I was going to go with cheating bastards, but yours work too…”

“Wow, James cheated on you? I’m so sorry sis. You want to talk about it?”

“If by talk you mean let me rant for about 15 minutes about what a jerk he is while you sit there and nod, then yes.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “Sure.” I scooted over on my bed and let her lay down next to me. She talked and talked and talked, but I won’t bore you with every detail of what she said. Most of it was regarding how evil men are and what a bitch and slut the whore he cheated on her with is. The general rants of a 19 year old girl. I’d like to say I was paying attention to the entire thing, but I only have so much patience, so my mind was wandering until she said, “…and right after I gave him head too. What a jackass. I mean, who the hell does that?”

My attention suddenly returned, and I stared at her questioningly. She saw my look and grew sheepish. “Sorry, I guess there are some things my brother doesn’t need to know about me.” I nodded in the affirmative and she laughed. She leaned over and hugged me, her head on my chest as she continued to talk, but with less venom. Now talking to me rather than ranting at me. “We didn’t have sex, by the way. But I did give him head, then right after he told me he’d been cheating on me for a month or so with some slut who will fuck anything that moves. And that was it. We were over. After 8 months.”

I was speechless. Usually, I can think of something to say, but I had nothing. Fortunately, Erin didn’t want to hear anything from me. She just wanted my comfort right now. Finally she just began to cry, having spat all the venom she could, she broke down, crying tears onto my chest, sobbing softly. All I could do was simply stroke her back and try to calm her down. Then, so faintly that I could barely hear it she said between sobs, “Maybe I’m just not pretty enough?”

“Hey, Erin. You’re gorgeous, absolutely stunning.”

“You’re just saying that. You’re my brother you have to be nice to me.”

“No, it’s true.” And it was. My sister was very pretty. Simply adorable. Standing at about 5 foot 4 with chestnut brown hair and a few blonde highlights. Her hair hung to her mid back and was naturally straight. She had a petite frame. I would guess her breasts to be a small C cup. Her body was mostly legs, and she had a tight ass coming from years of playing soccer. Now I don’t normally ogle my sister, but it’s hard not to notice a cute girl when you see one. And Erin was cute. From her green/blue eyes to her button nose and high cheek bones, down to her feet. She was, as I already said, simply adorable.

“Not like the slut James has been fucking. Not like that whore Giselle.”

“No, Erin, you’re not like Giselle. She’s the class whore. She has a body that was purchased by her dad and was built to attract jackasses like James. You, my baby sister, are cute. A natural pretty, not the fake, silicone Playboy centerfold pretty.”

“Gee, thanks, that makes me feel better.” Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

“I’m serious Erin. A lot of guys prefer a natural pretty to slutty pretty. You’re the type of girl guys want to be with, not just fuck and leave.”

She looked up at me, almost tentatively. “What about you? What type of girl do you want to be with?”

“Cute and naturally pretty. Someone sweet who I can talk to. I want a relationship, not just a fuck-fest. Someone who has a head on her shoulders, who can carry a conversation. In short, I don’t want a sorority airhead. I want a girl like…well…like you.”

“Aww…that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said. Thank you.” She gave me another hug and left my room with a smile on her face, but tears still running down her cheeks. I swear, as long as I live, I’ll never understand women.

Before that conversation, I had never looked at my little sister as anything but that, my little sister. Just my sweet little sister who came to me with homework problems, boy problems, and just to talk or watch a movie. Just a close friend. But after, I started looking a little differently. She was exactly the type of girl I liked. None of my relationships had panned out because I held girls to a ridiculously high standard that no one could seem to meet. I was slowly starting to realize that Erin was that standard. And with that realization came a lot of conflicting feelings and, consequently behaviors.

First, I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. I wasn’t overt about it, but I was spending more time with her than usual. Just relaxing together, or going to a movie or something completely innocuous. But, the more time I spent with her, the more impure my thoughts became. I started to become disgusted with myself, and spent less and less time with Erin. I would avoid her, not trusting myself around her. Ever perceptive, this was not lost on her. She came to me one night, knocking softly on my door. “Can we talk?” Her voice was soft, apprehensive, almost fearful.

The thing I wanted most and least was for her to come in.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

I wanted her to be with me terribly, but couldn’t risk being around her. With a sigh, I said, “Yea, come on in Erin.”

She opened my door and walked over to my bed, sitting on the corner of it, looking at me. She waited a while to being speaking. “Have you been avoiding me?”

I had been, but I pretended not to. “What? No!”

“Yes you have. After James cheated on me, we were closer than ever, then suddenly, you stopped hanging out with me. Out of the blue. Did I bother you? What did I do?”

She was near tears. It broke my heart. “No, Erin, you didn’t do anything. You could never bother me and I love hanging out with you.”

“Then why did you stop? What happened?”

There it was, the million dollar question. “I…I can’t tell you.”

She looked at me questioningly, “Why not?”

“It would completely ruin our relationship if I told you.”

She was quick on the response, tears in her eyes. “Because avoiding me is supposed to make our relationship stronger? How the hell does that work?”

“Fine, you want to know? You really want to know why I haven’t been spending time with you?”

“Yes, tell me.”

“Fine Erin. I can’t stand to be near you. I can’t trust myself around you.” I was almost yelling. “Since James broke up with you and we were talking, I stopped viewing you as my sister, and…” My voice trailed off, unable to say the last few words.

“And what? Tell me!”

“I started viewing you as a girl that I like. That I really like. I love you.” I stopped talking, my breath heavy, my eyes trained on her, waiting for a response. Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best. It felt like hours before she spoke, but was probably more like 30 seconds.

“You…love me?”

I just stared back, nodding in the affirmative, still unsure what she was going to say, but at least happy that she didn’t run from the room in fear or disgust. Again she waited for what seemed like an eternity. “Are you going to say something Erin?”

“What do you want me to say?”

“At this point, anything.. That you love me back. That you never want to see me again. Preferable the former, but I need an answer Erin.”

“I don’t know. I mean there’s always been an attraction there, and I’ve even thought about it a few times, but to actually…be with you? That’s a little extreme. Right?”

“Yes and no. I thought it was, but then I realized that you are the perfect girl for me, and I want my perfect girl. Sister or not.”

“Ugh, why do you have to be my brother!?! I would say yes in a heartbeat if we weren’t related. But we are. I mean I want to, but I don’t know.”

I decided to go for broke. “Erin, look at me.” She did, and I took her face in my hands. I leaned in a planted a tender, but passionate kiss on her, holding her face to mine gently. She resisted at first, then slowly accepted it.

She broke the kiss, a glazed look in her eyes, her breathing heavy. “I don’t know.”

I kissed her again, this time prying her lips open with my tongue. She kissed me back instantly, her tongue dancing with my own. Her hands went to my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss before she broke it. “Fuck, I just kissed my brother.” She pulled me back to her and kissed me again, this time of her own accord. She broke the kiss again and looked at me, her eyes sultry. “And I want more.”

I practically pounced on her, pushing her down on the bed and climbing on top of her, kissing her deeply. My hard cock pressed against her as our tongues dueled in our mouths. She clawed at my back and pulled me closer to her as my hands roamed wherever they could reach. She began pulling on my shirt, so I broke the kiss, just to rid myself of my shirt, then her of hers. Our naked upper bodies pressed against each other as our kiss continued. I rolled to the side, letting my hand snake down her body, feeling her pussy through her pants. I slowly undid her button and zipper, pushing her pants down her legs, rubbing her slit through her panties. She did the same to me, slowly rubbing my cock, before breaking the kiss. “Wait, wait, stop.” Reluctantly, I did. “I really want to, but no sex. Not yet.” I nodded, but I know I looked dejected. “I didn’t say you wouldn’t get to cum…just no sex.” With that she kissed me again, then spun around on my body, her pussy in my face, my cock in hers.

She lowered my boxers, freeing my cock and licking it slowly from the base to the tip, taking just the head into her mouth. Her hand slowly jacked off the base as her tongue laved the tip. I pushed her panties to the side, pressing my tongue into her pussy as she licked and sucked my cock. I held her hips, pressing her pussy further onto my tongue, flicking it inside her, licking all over her tight, wet pussy, then lightly flicking her clit. She moaned onto my cock as I found her clit. I quickly encircled it with my lips, flicking it with my tongue. Suddenly she took my entire cock deep into her throat, swallowing against it, her tongue working on the underside. I bit down lightly on her clit as I pushed two fingers inside her, finger fucking her pussy as I sucked on her clit. She started bobbing her head faster and faster as her pussy convulsed around my fingers, her juices flooding her pussy, flowing as I lapped them up. Again and again she impaled her mouth on my cock, bobbing up and down, willing me to cum. Finally I was unable to hold back and shot down her throat, groaning loudly as I emptied m balls. She pulled her mouth off my cock, and turned around. Erin opened her mouth, showing me my cum before swallowing it all.

With our hormones sated, Erin drifted into my arms, laying her head against my chest as our naked bodies pressed against each other. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, and trust me, that’s how it felt, I encircled her with my arms, holding her close. Not willing to let her go. "I think I found the silver lining of my break up."

Hope you guys enjoyed the story. There may or may not be another part. If you want a part 2, comment and vote. If you have ideas on where the story should go (and I am open to ideas) MESSAGE ME. Please comment, that’s what I love to see as a writer.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors