Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smoke

3
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I took a long drag on the cigarette. It was my last. They always are. My fingers sort of twitched at the keys on the piano. I wasn't in a playing mood. I closed my eyes and the emptiness of the moment filled me. There was something soothing to it. I started to play. It was nothing really at first, just a note here and a chord there. Soon a song started to take shape. In no time I was playing my heart out into the night.

The scotch burned on the way down and sat in the stomach like fire. Memories stirred in my mind like drops of rain in a puddle. My thoughts were simple at first as I played and drank but soon images began to come forward and fill all my thought. Soon it overcame me and I had to lie down. She rolled into my mind as the tears rolled down my face. I was lost in memories now.

ONE YEAR AGO

The rain pounded against the windows mercilessly, as we bathed in the cruel light of the 65 watt bulbs. The party was over and everyone was saying their final goodbyes. A few close friends stayed a while after for a sort of after party, it was nearly 2 in the morning by the time they left. It ended up that my sister and I were alone. She had only drank a little, so she was probably within the limit to drive, but at only 18 it wouldn't be a good idea to be caught at any level driving. She decided to stay the night so I figured we would stay up late and hang out like we used to as kids. We hadn't been alone in such a long time.

It's a strange thing being completely alone with someone and yet being so comfortable. There's always something between two people when they're alone together. Something unspoken that just makes moments seem to last.

"I'm not really all that tired. I mean, if you're not, why not let's just stay up for a while longer?" she had such a strange way of talking. It suited her well

"Sure, why not?" I said.

We decided a movie would do well, so we picked a few oldies and in the end decided on Casa Blanca. I grabbed some wine and cleared the floor, tossing some blankets around that we could lie on. I turned off the lights, let the movie roll, and let the wine flow.

At about the scene where Humphrey Bogart is standing in the rain at the train station, the power went off with a loud click. A transformer had blown somewhere. Gwen reached over and grabbed my hand. The dark had always scared her, as well as the rain.

I jumped up and grabbed some candles, lighting them all over the place. The lighting was perfect. "That's better," she said with a smile. "You know how much I hate the dark."

"I do. I remember you coming into my room as a kid. You would fall asleep as long as I would pet your hair softly. "

"Yeah..." she said softly, "I remember that..."

"Yeah."

I got up unconsciously and made my way to the piano. I sat down and started to play. Music instantly came to me. I played the rain, my fingers dancing with it, having their way with the piano. I lost all consciousness if my surroundings as I lost myself to the song of the night. I didn't notice Gwen pouring another glass. I didn't notice Gwen let her hair down, or it flowing across her back. I didn't notice the black dress she had decided to wear that night to a party of friends. I didn't notice the heels that could kill or the looks she stole. I didn't notice the black stockings that covered her tight young legs. I didn't notice her lying on the floor, feet poking out from under her butt. I didn't notice the way she stared at me the whole time.

Without thinking I pulled a cigarette out of the silver case from on top of the piano. I placed it between my lips, the filter resting on the tip of my tongue. My hands slid across the top of the smooth wood again as I grabbed a match from the little box next to the cigarettes. I slid it back to me, striking it as I pulled. I held the flame up to the tip of the cigarette and listened to the crisp sizzling of the burning paper. I pulled in and the smoke filled my lungs slowly. It burned warmly until I exhaled. It left me feeling satisfied in a way that is indescribable. I took my time with this one. I was quitting and it would be my last one.

I looked back and saw Gwen watching me. She stood up smiling, and walked over to me, her knees pointing in awkwardly, but somehow it was sexy. It fit her and the little smile that made her look like my own pet kitten. She reached her hands around my chest, sliding them across the top of the piano, pulling a long cigarette from the case, grabbing a match with the same hand. She lit it with her one hand in a strange motion and placed it to her lips, pulling at it softly. She was still leaning, her breasts pressed into my back as she smoked. She leaned forward, not exhaling, but letting the smoke fall out of her little mouth as she breathed into my ear, "I like listening to you play."

I resumed playing as she took her place back on the floor. After a while all you could hear was the rain pounding against the window.

"I can't sleep like this brother," she said. She sounded almost scared.

"Why don't we just... I mean when we were kids... I'm trying to say..."

"I'll get the bed ready silly."

That was a relief. I didn't know how to ask. She made my head spin more than the wine. It was time for sleep's embrace. But what if we didn't sleep? No. That was a weird thought.

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler

Too weird.

She stood up from the floor and proceeded to the bedroom. I hung back for a moment, pondering the situation.

I walked to the bedroom, the sound of rain still drowning out all the noise around me. I opened the door and saw her sitting with her back to me. Her feet poked out from behind her butt, her legs pushed up just slightly. Her arms were crossed across her chest, a hand grabbing the opposite shoulder on each side.

She looked over her shoulder with a smoky look in her eyes.

"Could you unzip me for bed?"

"Wait, what?" I asked. This was crazy.

"Well, I can't sleep in these clothes. They're way too uncomfy."

She had a point. Reluctantly I complied and pulled the zipper down to the small of her back. I could see her black bra stretched across her sharp shoulder blades. She was unzipped but made no indication of moving.

I put my hands lightly on the small of her back sliding them to her sides. She was tight, and her skin was smooth. I stepped closer as my hands moved inwards to her belly. She still didn't move or even let out a small indication that she wanted me to stop. I slid my hands upwards; around her breasts and to her shoulders where I pulled her dress downwards to her hips she stood backwards, standing on my feet. Her hand reached backwards resting on the back of my head. She whispered gently for me to finish and take it all the way off. I obliged and let it drop to her feet.

She turned around, and leaned back onto the bed, her feet bent over the bed. She lifted her right leg up first, placing her thumbs into her stocking somewhere about mid thigh. Painfully slow she removed it. Leaving it bunched up at her toes for me to pull the rest of the way off. She then lifted her left leg, closing her eyes this time as she left it there. Her hand arms rested above her head. I walked forward a step, her foot resting just inside my thigh. I leaned forward and kissed her thigh just above where the stocking ended. She gasped, not expecting it. Her toes rubbed my inner thigh, getting close to home. I pulled the stocking from her leg and set it aside with the other one.

She opened her eyes and rolled into the bed, looking at me. I placed my hand on my crimson tie and pulled it off. My shirt buttons yielded themselves to my hand, the shirt itself falling to the ground. My already bare feet tapped softly, nervously on the ground. I closed my eyes just as she had. I undid my belt and then ran my hands up my chest letting them rest on my shoulders. She crawled to me on hands and knees and reached out, undoing the button and sliding the zipper down. My pants joined the mountain of clothes as I joined her in bed.

It was really too late for words at this point. She sat on top of me and rocked her hips against mine, my cock grinding against her lovely hole. She reached her hand behind her back.

"I love you brother."

"I love you too Gwen darling"

Her bra fell onto my stomach. She was exposed in front of me and I was more turned on than ever before. She was so beautiful. She leaned onto her hands and knees, her ass pushed up so you could see her lower back almost like a slope.

She pulled the blankets over our bodies as she slid down my chest, taking care to kiss every inch of skin her lips came into contact with. She finally made her way to my boxers, pulling them down and off of me as I nervously closed my eyes. She kissed the head of my cock as she wrapped her lips around it sliding it slowly into her petite oven of a mouth. She slowly worked her lips down to the base of my cock sucking slowly and gently at it.

Soon I couldn't take it anymore and she sensed this, pulling my cock all the way into her mouth and holding it there. It took about 20 seconds for my orgasm to build up painfully as it finally shot into the back of her throat.

She kissed her way back up to my lips, kissing me passionately. I was still hard and she giggled. She knew what she was doing. She wrapped her hand around my now sensitive cock and stroked it to test its hardness. When she was satisfied with the results she put it to her other lips and slid onto it. Somehow she had taken her panties off.

She rocked slowly on top of it getting used to its size and shape. Quickly enough she had worked up a rhythm that worked for us. I was now really fucking my sister. The reality of it sunk in at the same time as my mind gave way to her pleasure. It was a strange moment. I felt every inch of her body against mine. Her sides, legs, ass, back, breasts, everything, I took it all in. I was getting close to my orgasm and so was she.

I flipped her onto her back and looked her in the eyes as we fucked. There were no words for what we did. She collapsed into her orgasm as I ran into mine. We fell side by side and got ready for sleep. She put a hand onto my chest resting her head on my shoulder. Her leg bent over mine as she whispered, "I love you" into my ear one last time.

That was a year ago and I still haven't fully recovered. She left me alone the next morning without a word and hasn't talked to me since. I don't know what it was to her but it has affected me ever since. All I can do now is smoke this last cigarette and hope she comes back. I hope she comes back.

This one really is my last cigarette.

Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments