Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something's Missing

"Missing all the special people that have come and gone from Lush."

0
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
491 words 491 words
You just don’t know how much I have been missing you.

Missing all of the special things that you can do.

No one else makes me feel this way makes me want them each and every day. 

All that is left is to sit around and dream of hopes for something that can’t even be seen.

Sweet as I know you all are this loneliness is going to leave a scar.

But I will always put your happiness first no matter if mine is so much worse.

Because what matters most to me is making sure that you are all happy.

I would give just about anything to have those feelings that you bring.

I don’t know if there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do just to be able to get my hands on you.

Even if for only one time just for a little while I could make you mine.

To think I used to crave a real meeting maybe even have a little fling.

Now all that seems so far away won’t ever get the chance to play.

My dreams have all been reduced so small to wondering if you will ever call.

I will never understand why we don’t seem to have a plan.

So now I will just have to wait and see if the one I want comes back home to me.

I’m really hoping that he will as all I want to do is give him a thrill.

I know he will always give me mine blow my mind each and every time.

No matter what any of them say I'm going to keep him anyway.

Maybe it will take some time but in the end I'm sure he will be all mine.

For now it is such a lovely dream no matter what reality brings.

To hold him dear in my mind then I will have him near me anytime.

He is my biggest fantasy I think by now that's plain to see.

Though my options are very slim my kinky fantasies will revolve around him.

I just wish that he was here to stay and would have bothered to say hello today.

Today on this day of hearts I was forgotten but not by all there were a few who remembered me and that made me very pleased.

My feelings must be unconditional for him because them bend to his every whim.

They won't waiver no matter what he does or doesn't do my thoughts always seem to return to you.

Here's to hoping someday that this will all get sorted out and we get back to the good times we can not live without.

That all these crazy mixed up feelings will keep all our sexual heat reeling.

Inspiration for many stories describing all our fantasies in their glory.

I will keep writing each and every single day until my playmates come back to stay.

 



 











Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments