Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Moments

"After months of stolen moments, we finally get our chance....as long as we don't get caught."

11
7 Comments 7
10.3k Views 10.3k
588 words 588 words
I guess you could say that there had been months of foreplay. Stolen kisses, brief encounters with barely enough time to feel the heat of each other’s bodies, passing touches, knowing glances. Always wondering when we’d meet next, knowing it would be just long enough to feed our fantasies some more. Always teasing, tempting, and arousing.

On this day, I see a glimpse of him as I enter the building. He sees me passing through the corridor. My pulse is racing at the thought that we might get to have another few minutes together. I try to keep my head together so as not to draw attention to my distraction. Soon he sends me the location and I hurry to get there, making sure that I’m not seen as I move though the building as discretely as possible.

Then I see him. So striking. The subject of my fantasies is standing before me. The sight of him never ceases to take my breath away. The anticipation of what may happen is at an all-time high today... that this might finally be our chance.

He pulls me through the door, letting it shut behind us. We embrace and kiss, our tongues exploring, plunging, tasting. There isn’t much time. I can feel his hardness pressed against me. I reach out to touch it, to feel it through the rough denim of his jeans. I’ve waited for this chance and he doesn’t disappoint. He’s so hard. So much more than I expected. I’m hungry for more.

Taking my cue, he uses his strong fingers to tease me through my clothes, caressing my breasts, deliciously teasing my pussy, all the while still making me dizzy with his kisses.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

Our senses are heightened. We know we don’t have much time and the knowledge that someone could walk through the door at any moment only adds to the thrill.

He pushes me against the wall. I reach for the button on his jeans but he pushes my hands away as he starts working on my clothes. In no time, he has me naked from the waist down and his hard cock free from the confines of his rough jeans. There simply isn't time for more than that.

Then he’s inside me, my back against the cold, hard concrete wall, my legs wrapped around him. There’s no time for romance, no time to be gentle. His hard cock slamming into me, reaching so deep, filling me more than I thought possible. I can’t believe that I can take all of him. The pleasure is indescribable. I can hear the voices on the other side of the unlocked door, but I don’t care. I can’t care. The pleasure is so intense that it’s all I can do to keep breathing.

I can feel the orgasm building within me. I know it's coming, but I can't speak. I reach the peak just before him, fighting the urge to shout out. My own convulsions barely subside before he fills me with his come, his seed filling the deepest depths of me. We quickly try to catch our breath, both of us trembling. Then we pull apart reluctantly. We dress quickly so that we can go our separate ways, but not before sharing one last passionate kiss.

We don’t know when we’ll be able to meet again. But knowing that we escaped discovery this time makes us want to try again. Soon.

Published 
Written by CommonClaire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments