Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive But Not

"Training my slave."

3
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
916 words 916 words
Join now to listen to this story

You want to consider yourself as submissive but you really are not as you will never listen.

All you really want is to be used to have your body taken and totally abused.

You really are a substandard slave because you absolutely refuse to behave.

Maybe it’s that I am just a terrible Mistress always bending my actions to meet your wishes.

Could it be that we are just exotic lovers and around all my kinky ways you will continue to hover?

All of our fantasies being exactly the same and they are always passionate and wild they are never tame.

We are so completely in tune with each other we will never find this connection with another.

I finish your sentences and you finish mine when we speak of our desires it’s as sweet as fine wine.

I can’t believe when I told you I would put a collar on you, you said you needed a chain but you didn’t know for many months now my dream of you is exactly the same.

Pick you up at the airport and put that collar on you then lead you out of there on a chain leash is what I will do.

I will even find a passer by to take a picture of us and you WILL obey there is nothing to discuss.

As soon as we get out in the parking lot to my car your tight ass is mine you can’t run far.

I’m going to shove my hands down your jeans stroke your pretty cock, finger your ass hole and make you scream.

Make you shoot a big load right in your pants then the whole ride home you will squirm like you have ants.

I don’t even care who might be looking because it is my sexual heat for you that I will be cooking.

But you come and go whenever you please never considering your Mistress’ needs.

How can you claim to want to be used when you run away from me you’re seemingly confused?

There really is nothing to be conflicted about submit to me and release all your doubts.

You know I will always take the best care of you no one can make you cum as hard as I do.

It only takes you thinking of what I will do to your sexy ass to give you orgasms that last and last.

Makes you totally week in the knees when you cum that hard yes it’s your Mistress that you please.

You can’t stay away my little bitch you know I am your very worst itch.

It’s an itch that you simply must scratch and I do it best but a piece of your heart I will snatch.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs



I think I will have to draw up a slave contract for you to make sure you do exactly what I want you to.

Just a set of guidelines to assist you with your conduct so you can be properly probed and fucked.

So you will submit to your Mistress’ needs and make it your goal to aim to please.

Or I fear I will have to thrash that sexy ass until your obedience comes to pass.

When are you going to get with the program and realize that I am not a scam?

I am the realest thing that you will ever find to take your body and sooth your mind.

You are the one that turns me on the most I hate that you are so far away on the west coast.

Because if you lived in my same town your screams of please no one could drown.

I would throw you down and take your sexy ass with brutal force and dominatrix class.

You won’t be able to be quite if you know what I mean because I live to do the things to you that will make you scream.

I totally get off on controlling your hot body and will fuck you the best I am never shoddy.

Push you right down onto your knees and make you eat my pretty pussy as I please.

Hot girl cum all over your face suck it up my little bitch don’t be a disgrace.

Taking everything that I want from you until you are so spent you are totally threw.

Nothing but a great big pile of quivering desire no one can ever make you feel any higher.

So maybe it’s time for you to see what is in your best interest is to submit to me.

Give into your desires turn over your will and every dream you have I will fulfill.

Now my little slave it is my command for you to serve me and wear my brand.

Show all the world how much you need me and that it is your Mistress that you live to please.

This is the only way you will be contented in a vanilla life to have your secret Mistress always in your sights.

Always hiding in the background to take you down when ever you come around.

Take everything from you that’s what you need but to get that you must learn to please.

Communication is certainly the key to keeping your Mistress very happy.

Now without speaking another word I think all of my demands have been heard so get your little sexy slave ass in gear have I made myself perfectly clear?

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments