Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apology

"An emotionally neglected wife is finally comforted by her husband..."

7
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
*dedicated to coguy*

You're in my bed watching TV, dressed in a long pajama bottom. I exit the bathroom wearing a dark blue teddy that's long enough to just stop at the base of my rear and a black lace g-string. You haven't seen my full attire yet, as I quickly slip under the covers with you, and drape my leg over yours.

You kiss my forehead and place your arms around me. You inhale my scent and turn off the TV. We haven't been able to spend time together in about three weeks, as you were dealing with a heavy project at work. Although I have been on shift, I waited for you to come to bed. But you mostly fell asleep on the couch in your office after constantly working. The time apart has left me feeling quite lonely, but I don't mention this to you; I want you to focus on your work. A lot has happened on my shifts, and I would have liked to share them with you. But I kept them to myself, as an effort not to distract you. I'm tense and quite emotional.Still, I return your soft kiss.

You look at me and say, "Baby, I'm sorry that I haven't been around much. I know that I've been stuck at work, and you feel alone and neglected. I am so very, very sorry."

I respond by kissing you on your lips and laying my head on your chest.

Using your finger, your gently lift my chin, "What's wrong, babe? I know that something is bothering you. Share it with me."

I cuddle closer to your chest, feeling myself getting choked up, because so much I've been keeping inside.

You whisper to me, "I've missed your touch. I've missed your heat, I've missed you, darling. I know you've missed me. Tell me that you have, love."

Silence is my answer, and while embracing me, you allow another hand to travel up my legs and my rear. Though you did not expect the surprise of my attire, you swiftly raise the sheets to peek under.

"Baby, you look so beautiful. I am sorry I didn't see what you were wearing when you came out of the bathroom."

You kiss my lips, but I feel a slight anger rising from myself. A tear leaks at the corner of my eyes. The moisture catches you off guard.

"Talk to me darling, please. What is wrong? Why are you shutting yourself off like this? I know I have been distant, and I am sorry. But I need you to talk to me."

You pull my g-string aside and insert a finger into me. I try to pull away from you, but you insert another digit. Slowly moving in and out. I turn my head away from your chest. You remove my underwear, and run a finger up and down my slit.

"Please don't do this," I whisper, my mind moving is move directions than I can manage. "Not now."

"Let me take care of you,"

"No." My protest was lacking.

You insert to fingers into me, and using your thumb, you circle my clit. "I need to take care of you. I need for you to talk to me. I need for you to be with me. I need you." You deepen your touch and another tear rolls from my eyes. You kiss my lips sweetly softly, passionately. You move to my neck and breasts. Taking a nipple into your mouth. Sucking it slowly, lovingly.

A small moan escapes my lips.

"Yes baby, let me take care of you." Slowly your fingers unlace my teddy and I lay naked in front of you. I feel painfully shy, and try to cover up. "Darling, what are you doing?" You ask, and remove my hands. Starting from my neck, moving over my abdomen, feather light kisses are placed on my body. A slow heat rises in me. Your both hands rest on my thigh, as you look into my eyes.

"No." I whisper, wanting you but unable to clear my thoughts.

"Baby, I need to do this." You say as if you're reading my thoughts.

Skin_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skin_Hot

"To smell you, to taste you. You need this. You need me right now. I understand that's why you are being like this. You're frustrated, hurt and sad. Let me bring release to your darling. Let me love you."

"It's too much, too soon."

"Darling..."

You kiss me thighs repeatedly, asking the request to allow you in. I sigh deeply, and slightly part my legs. Deeply inhaling my scent, you bring your lips close to my sex and kiss my mound. Another sigh escapes my lips. I tense and relax against your tongue running the length of my slit, and I inhale sharply. Moisture escapes my eyes. I want this, I need this, but I'm not ready to admit to it.

Sucking on my clit, a finger enters me.

"Ohhh..."

"That's it darling, let it out slowly..." Using your tongue you probe my sex repeatedly, lapping up my juices. I begin to arch into you and your arms pull me closer to your mouth. Rhythmically circling your tongue around my clit, and sucking on my pussy lips.

My breathing and heart rate increases and my hands grasp your arms, urging you to stop--no, don't stop. My indecisiveness fuels you to continue your sweet torture.

Your tongue dives within my folds and as it exits, you suck hard on my clit. Unexpectedly a wave of intense pleasure ripples through me, and I shudder from your manipulations. Tears stream down my face, and you gently, slowly, crawl up my body, ensuring to place loud kisses up your path.

"This is what you needed....," you wick and a smile appears on your face as you kiss my lips. My taste still lingers there. Quickly you enter me with your beautiful cock.

"Ugh..." My eyes roll into my head.

You take my face into your hands and kiss me intensely. My tears interrupt our unsaid conversation.

"What's wrong darling? Why are you crying?"

"I've missed you. I've needed you, so so much. It's been hard without you."

"Baby, please don't cry. I know it's been hard and I am sorry for not being there for you. I know you have missed me. I've missed you also. And darling......"

"Yes?"

"You still need me....you still need this..."

With that, you raise yourself unto your hands and plunge deep within my love channel. In and out, in and out. Gliding smoothly by my juices. Stretching me with your size, filling me with your length. I wrap my legs around your waist and squeeze my walls. A groan escapes your lips, and you plunge deeper, and deeper within me.

"Uh uh uh." My panting increases.

"Yes darling, cum for me. Release yourself, let yourself go. You need this. Let me have you."

The force of your words hit me and the slightest sound is released from my lips, as a slow orgasm, flows through me. My arm lock around your neck and I pull you closer to me. You return my embrace and continue to pump into me.

A moan escapes your lips and my name follows. Your seed is flowing in me and another small orgasm hits me.

"That's it baby, release."

After my shudders subside, you kiss my lips, my cheek, my breasts. Taking a nipple into your mouth, pulling it, your hand returns to cup my face.

"My love, please accept my apology."

I kiss your lips, and then your forehead.

You roll on your side and pull me up near you, throwing the covers around us.

"I'm taking the next few days home to spend them with you my love. I have neglected you for quite some time...and I still have more apologies like this..."

Published 
Written by thecolourblue22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments