Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lioness

"Guarding what is mine."

1
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
349 words 349 words

Like a lioness protecting her cub I will keep you safe by surrounding you with my love.

So fierce are my feelings when it comes to you who ever bothers you they will get their dues.

My precious treasure I will guard with my heart and save him so I can use up his every part.

Almost like guarding a delicious fresh kill I am going to take your body and bend you to my will.

The lioness in me has the hair up on her back pacing at her station always ready to attack.

My sharp teeth could pull the flesh right off your bones but I would rather lick you all over and make you moan and groan.

Tease you relentlessly but watch out for the danger I will get inside your head, know you better than any stranger.

Better than anyone as I know all the parts of you and I want every single one of them there is nothing you can do.

There is no need to be selective with exactly what I want because every single part of you is what I’m going to taunt.

My cub is the best looking in the entire pride he makes me so proud a tear could fall right from my eyes.

How I love to watch him frolic and play I could drink him in with my eyes all the live long day.

I know someday he will grow up and venture out on his own but my little precious cub never forget where you call home.

Your lioness will be waiting ready to attack always watching out for you covering your back.

You know watching your back is my favorite thing to do as it’s the part I covet the most that part I want from you.

Loyalty and passion is what my cub will give to me then protection from his lioness is what he will always see.

He must be very careful of everything he might do or his lioness may turn and attack and the one she eats will be you.


Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments