Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Theo's Sinful Drinks

2
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
430 words 430 words

            Theo ’s Sinful Drinks

His looks upon you are like Liquid Marijuana that will consume you like wild fire.

His smile and haunting green eyes are like Liquid Cocaine flashing wicked desire at you.

His kisses are like Patron wooing you into submission.

Kiss in the Dark room is like shock therapy on a sex ward where he is the playing your personal and private doctor.

His touches and words of sinful desire leave you breathless like a After 8 Shooter that you drank too much of.

Flaming Lemon Drop are your kisses trembling down his body of endless sin.

Slow Comfortable Screw is what he is about to share with you.

He will always give you plenty Screaming Orgasm for all to hear like a haunting wind echoing a wicked sinful porn movie being played too loud.

Your soul is Tickled Pink finally he is making love to you.

Your soul is Red Hot for his wicked acts that have yet been place upon your heavenly body.

Theo ’s sinful drinks are always sweet as a Orange Blossom just being freshly made to savor all its wicked flavors.

69 Special is always what he looking for.

Slow Comfort Screw Against the Wall is the best when you catch him coming into his place or yours.

Blue Haze is the endless flow of his intense passion that will leave you hunger for more.

He will Caress you like fragile masterpiece he has required as his.

Theo ’s sinful drinks never leaves doubt that you will always belong to Blue Passion.

Touch of Summer is stirring about your body.

Your Deep Blue Eyes got him hook like god sent him a angel to mold into sultry harlot forever lost to his sinful drinks of endless delight.

Butterflies will always be within your stomach each time he claims you as his.

The Afterburner of his wicked and sultry love making ways, you will be forever Hypnotize by him.

His wicked tongue will give you a Slippery Nipple, but you know deep down you are going to give him a long and endless Blow Job that will leave him moaning and lost to how you want to make him soar.

Ignorance is Bliss is when you just follow your heart and soul, never allow your mind to let in reality, until Theo ’s sinful drinks have completed you.

He is   a Angels Delight, hell yeah, Theo ’s sinful drinks always keep you coming back for more.

 

©2009 Firestar…

For my Darling, Theodoros Theodoridis , who is missing from my loving arms at this time…..loves you, Theo .

Published 
Written by Firestar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors