Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To have and have not

"When your meant to be is not enough to overcome your reality."

9
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
252 words 252 words
Divergent worlds collide in an unexpected thunderstorm of serendipity.

Fated winds toss us giddily into the air, tumbling our tummies.

Laughing 'til tears flow, limbs strain for whispers of touches.

Hands finally clasped we spin through space, unable to discern up from down.

Old is young and young is old, your thoughts stream through my pores.

Dead concepts are pushed into the maelstrom, and I float, lighter now.

A grateful kiss, a parting of lips, a quick brush of hips, no peeking at nips.

Sunlight blinds and the air calms, wafting us gently onto the forest floor.

Peace and birdsong fill the air as sharp twigs crunch under our bare feet.

Our sight is only for us. All around a black hole opens as the sunmotes freeze mid-sparkle.

Rescuers approach to tear apart your smooth dermis somehow sewn to mine.

Voices call, and I cover my ears as the wind begins to sing through the pine needles.

The zephyr creates an unexplained vortex. I look away with a flicker of an eyelash.

We're pulled apart, our silent screams the only sound until I feel harsh concrete.

Horns blaring, people rushing by, I spin on tiptoe desperate to glimpse a lock of your hair.

My side aches sharply. I lift my blouse discreetly and see the scars where we connected.

Skin will form skin but ours will be forever rippled and marred. At peace, I turn to home.

Our bodies forever changed and marked by the other, a forever memory that we were.
Published 
Written by SummerLeigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments