Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under his control

"first submissive story all feedback welcome"

4
2 Comments 2
14.6k Views 14.6k
794 words 794 words
I did as you ordered, I am wearing such a shirt skirt I felt entirely uncomfortable in, and a top so skin tight you could see my hardened nipples protruding through the thin silk like material. I am on my knees before your masculine body. You are wearing just your boxers which are not doing a good job of hiding the large bulge of your hardened penis.

“Suck it”, you order. I’m starting to get aroused by this situation, I haven’t been dominated in days since you last saw me. I take down your boxers with my mouth, my teeth scraping across your navel and down your thighs as my hot breath tickles and arouses your cock even more.

My tongue starts to casually wander over the head of your cock, licking and sucking, flicking and teasing, until you can not take the frustration and pleasure of it all. You suddenly grab my head and thrust your cock hard and fast down my throat, making me gag in reflex. Your grip tightens on my hair as you make a fist yanking and pulling in unison to my mouth licking and sucking your large cock.

My hands start to reach for your balls to give my master more pleasure as he desires, however, you let go of my hair and throw me to the ground. You can smell how wet and stimulated I am. You take me by my wrists and hold them above my head as your other hand massages my breasts beneath the top. You see I’m enjoying myself and you can not have that just yet, you want me cowering and begging to cum.

You rip off my shirt right down the middle and start to slowly suck on my protruding nipples, making me shiver with excitement; you suddenly bite down hard making me cry out in pain. “Enjoying that are you?” you shout and I know I should do as my told and reply with a shake of my head, but it had been far too long since I was punished by you, so I reply “yes sir I am”.

Since you saw my answer for the insolence I intended, you grab me up on to my feet and lay me back over your knee, taking your hand to my arse, spanking me hard and fast not letting up at all.

ufucklsuckyou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ufucklsuckyou

All I can do in response is moan and moan with pain mixed together with pleasure.

I love it when you spank my arse red raw and you know it. What I don’t see is that you have brought a couple of toys since we last met and all of a sudden your hand is replaced with a paddle and every time you hit me with that paddle, I start to get even more damp and you can feel my juices running down my legs every time you hit me.

I need desperately to cum as you can feel my hands start to reach beneath my skirt to play with my own clit since you have decided to leave my clit alone to with hold that one aching desire I have had building up in me ever since you walked through that door of mine. You jerk me upright just before I stimulate myself into a climax.

You order me to stand up against the wall with my back to you; I eagerly do as I’m told hoping to get the hard fucking I desire and luckily for me you don’t disappoint me. You shove my skirt up around my waist and with out warning to me you thrust your cock in me hard, rough and aggressive, pounding away as you hold on to my shoulders to keep you balanced. I’m screaming out your name as my climax builds and builds.

Your hands reach round and grab my breasts pulling and pinching on my large nipples making me gasp with the pleasure radiating through my body making me shiver with excitement.

I feel your hands tighten round my breasts as you begin to enjoy your climax as you empty your load into my soaked pussy. I tentatively ask “please may I know cum sir”, “yes slut” you reply.

Once I have cum all over your dick, you pull out of me and demand that I clean you up, I look on shocked as I just realised that its my cum and yours mixed together on your cock. You just stand there and tell me to get to work. I go down on my knees once more and once more take you cock in my mouth but this time the taste is different, but one that I enjoy as I lick your cock clean.

Published 
Written by FiestySub69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments