Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I Wake

"When I wake up in bed with all my men in my head."

4
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
284 words 284 words
Join now to listen to this story


I must be dreaming of you at night though I can not remember if I might.
 
One thing that is a great big clue is my eyes always open to thoughts of you.

I do not really want them to be there they are so enticing they can be hard to bare.

It is an awkward beginning to most days creating a craving to want to play.

A burning desire that fills me with lust and creates feelings I just don’t trust.

When I go to bed in the evening I wonder if you in my dreams I will be seeing.

It is certain that when I raise my head there will be images of you in my bed.

There will be a heat building deep inside the effects of which I can not hide.

To say that I’m enamored could be a lie yet my ardent affections will not die.

I wonder if this condition will remain how long I can possibly feel the same.

Thoughts buzzing around in my head they are the worst when I wake up in bed.

Thinking if I only had you here all the things I would do to you are quite clear.

Ravage your body and seduce your mind give you everything you need to make you all mine.

Every fantasy you have will come true even some you didn’t know that I knew.

It is all wishful thinking at best though thoughts of you excite me more than the rest.

I hope I don’t start to dread awaking to thoughts of you in my head.

Maybe someday my fantasy will come true and I will wake up in bed with you.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments