Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yours And Mine

"An early morning call to charms"

27
20 Comments 20
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I woke up this morning and wished that we were back in that first apartment of ours. Back when I watched you sleep during my favorite time of day... those first moments when dawn has just barely introduced herself to night. I lie there dreamily and watch her overpower the darkness with her seductive strength. Seeing the way she steals into our bed and kisses your features, lighting them (and me) on fire. I need you most in moments like those.

Now, I slide closer, the swish of silky sheets your only warning as I brush my lips across your cheek and nuzzle you softly. Back and forth I whisper my skin against yours until you open your eyes and sleepily smile at me. "Good morning sexy," you say. I purr softly in contentment and run my fingers over your strong arms and chest, feeling your warm soft skin and the magnificent, lovely heartbeat of you throbbing softly beneath.

My legs and feet tangle with yours as we pull each other closer. I feel your cock grow instantly awake against my belly, your hands discovering the way my skin feels at this exact moment. You caress me reverently, as if it's the first time you've touched your skin against mine. Your thumb gently outlines my lips that you love. My tongue darts out to taste you quickly as my lips close around you and I suck gently.

You groan and move your hand away, gliding down the column of my neck, the hollows just below, the softness of my chest, then my breasts, and then Ohhhhh...my nipples.

I murmur quietly, “Yesssss baby. Ssoooooo good,” but I am unable to really speak these thoughts that I feel. You stroke my "round, brown, ever so suckable nipples." At least, I think that's what you named them last night. I feel them pebble beneath your sinfully skillful fingers as I arch my breasts into your hands. Gasping as they are gently kneaded by the rough palms and fingers of the man I love.

You kiss me now. Just the way I like…with a nibble, and a lick, and a suck and a bite. You’re teasing my lips like you tease my clit. But this way my little, flexible tongue can tease you back. Nipping and sucking at you until you sigh your surrender into my mouth. Giving me the taste of you I crave; sliding your tongue slowly and deliciously against mine as your gentle sucking grows more insistent.

I become dizzy and drunk with the wanting of you. My head is spinning until I can't think, my pulse thudding in my ears. It sounds like the heartbeat of the ocean. Not even one coherent thought remains. Except that, as good as this is, it's not nearly enough.

You pull away and I reluctantly let you go. But only because I know that losing your mouth on mine means I'll gain your mouth somewhere else. You won't let me loose. As usual, you don't disappoint. You duck your head and spread little sweet kisses down my chest as my body shivers under your lips. Your mouth keeps moving downward until I feel your breath on my nipple. It's puckered already in full anticipation of this moment. You close your lips around it and suckle gently as your tongue laps at my distended soft-yet-hard raspberry shaped button of satiny skin.

My hands slide into your hair holding your head in place as you gently suck and bite and lick me until I moan for you. You move to the other nipple giving it the same attention with another soft moan the end result. You smile against my nipple and pull away. Then quickly look up to twinkle your nose against mine. As we smile and then kiss, you ease me onto my back, nip my earlobe and whisper, "That's my baby. I love hearing you moan for me."

You prop yourself on one elbow and watch the rise and fall of my chest for the span of a few heartbeats. No moving. No touching. Then I watch your questing hand trail down my body until you gently cup my pussy. You pull away and look into my eyes. Yours are so dark and intent.

"Mine," you say as your finger parts my satiny folds to tease my clit.

"Yours," I moan softly.

You circle your finger around my clit once, twice, feeling how wet I already am for you. My hips move restlessly as I watch your fingers still lazily stroking between my legs, spreading my juices easily over my pussy lips. They make softly squishy sounds from my center as I rock my wet folds against your hand.

My breasts jiggle and my nipples pucker more. I arch my back, offering my nipples to your sexy mouth, feeling you tongue them and suck them as I lightly run my fingers through your hair.

"Mine," you repeat, biting down hard then quickly soothing them with strong pulls from your mouth.

"Yours," I moan again as your tongue laps at my gently abused skin.

You reach up to kiss me again and I gasp with pleasure as your chest comes down against mine and slides back and forth over my sensitive rock-hard points. You move downward, kissing the valley between my breasts. Your tongue licks a shining pathway down my skin. You kiss into the rounded softness of my belly. Your left hand reaches up to massage my breast as your right hand leaves its nest of soft folds of slippery skin and tightens hard around my hip, holding me in place.

My belly flutters as you lightly kiss and tickle and tease my not perfect abs. Though I'm strong underneath, you can't tell that by looking at the rounded belly that won't go away. And so you know it makes me crazy and feel oh so fabulously sexy when you show you love my extra bit of fluff.

I sigh "More... " and gently push at the top of your head. With my eyes closed, I imagine you smiling against my belly button. I feel your soft groan vibrate against my skin. You love it when I become insatiable. All of a sudden, it doesn't feel so slow and lazy.

You slide further down and my legs spread wider to make room for their favorite guest. You look at my wet lips and blow gently, loving how I greedily lift my hips silently asking for more.

"What do you want baby?" you ask with a sexy, low chuckle.

"I want you," I reply breathlessly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know better than that. Tell your baby what you really want," you whisper so close to my clit.

I'm helpless to reply but sigh, "Mmm... lick me baby. Make me cum in your mouth."

You lick at me once, making me whimper with need. "That's my good girl... now I want to hear you scream."

You instantly start licking and lapping at my clit. Your finger continually works up and down my slit as I push greedily up to your mouth. I hear you moan your pleasure as my hand reaches down and presses your head harder against my clit. You suck harder and, at the same time, push a finger into my pussy. I bear down on your finger, my pussy clenching you tight like a tiny, wet velvet fist as you start finger fucking me in a frenzy. I scream out your name as I cum hard in your mouth.

I can hear you swallowing greedily as you try to lap up all my juices, your finger now joined by another as you keep up the same driving pace, my orgasm still going as I mindlessly whisper your name.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

Panting and murmuring soft “nos” and “yeses” as another huge orgasm washes over me.

My hips lift off the bed and furiously work at your fingers that are being sucked deep into my pussy and you crook your fingers and rub at my gspot as I chant "Oh my god, oh my god, no baby, no baby, yessss" until I stiffen and scream as fluid squirts from my pussy, flooding your face as you make me cum and cum and cum.

You look up at me. I'm still wracked with tremors and shakes and spasms. You laugh softly. "Are you okay?”

I laugh shakily, too."I'm not sure " and pull you up towards me. You kiss back up my belly spreading my juices along my skin. You suck and lick at my nipples while moving your head drying your wet face and wetting me with my own juices as you make me moan. You finally make it back to my lips and let me lick at your face, kissing you while tasting me.

You move over me fully now. I'm already panting with need. I moan loudly as I feel your hard cock nudging at my slick, swollen slit. I reach between our bodies and grasp your cock.

"Mine," I say, pushing your thick mushroomed helmet between my soft, swollen lips into my warm, welcoming tight pussy. I clench around you and gasp feeling that first invasion as your cock slowly bears down into my body.

"Yours," you say when you're buried to the hilt, firmly pressed into my cervix.

I wrap my legs around you and you pull out slightly - only oh-so-very slightly - and then you push into me slowly and deeply again, my hips pushing up to grind against you. Then, whatever sanity I may have once had disappears, and I lose myself in the slow slide of our bodies, our soft moans as we touch each other the way we know we love to be touched.

I massage your ass with my feet as you begin thrusting and use my feet to pull you into me. We kiss slowly, deeply and sweetly as our bodies undulate against each other thrusting and retreating while we swallow each others’ gasps and sighs and moans. You move to suck lightly at the hollow of my neck and, as always, I moan louder and my pussy tightens around your cock.

You keep sucking and laving and nibbling at my neck knowing that I can cum from that alone. You pick up the rhythm. You grasp under my left knee, drawing my leg up and placing it over your shoulder making your body sink deeper into mine. You're bumping my cervix now and my moans are turning into whimpers.

I whisper, "Oh baby, baby, I love how you feel inside of me. Please don't stop. I need to cum on your cock baby. Pleeeease! Please, please don't stop. Make me cum sweetheart. I'm so close. You feel so good."

You lift your mouth away from my nipple and kiss my lips quickly. You rise up onto your hands and smile down at me. You feel my pussy fluttering lightly around your cock and keep up the same slow, hard-driving rhythm. You know what I need even better than I do sometimes.

The intensity grows. I force my head back into the pillow as I arch my back and my pelvis trying to merge our bodies into one. I'm trying to speed it up but you won't let me. "Baby let me love on you," you say and I feel your cock swell as your balls slap hard and deliberately against my ass.

I reach my hands up to you, rubbing them up and down your chest. My hands shake as I finger your nipples and pull lightly on your little bit of chest hair. I'm trying to pull you back down to me. I crave the full weight of your body on mine.

I push myself up on my elbows so my breasts touch your chest. You give me those lips I love and ride me a little harder. We both pull away, panting, breathless. Your face is looking more serious as passion starts to claim you. I watch you with pride and awe knowing you're mine and that my body and yours are capable of such amazing lovemaking. What a gift.

I cry out sharply as my body tightens again and pull at you mindlessly needing all you have. You can hear my heartbeat in my mouth now. You give in and sink down onto me again. As you ride me, my leg slips from your shoulder and I tighten them around your hips once more using my feet to massage your sexy ass and pulling your delicious cock into me over and over and over and over. I murmur "Nonononononono" with my head shaking back and forth on the pillow.

You kiss me deeply again and raise my hands above my head. This moves you up my body and rubs your pelvic bone hard over my clit. "Yes baby, yes" you murmur in that deep sexy voice as you keep driving your cock hard into me, the sound of wet slapping flesh loud in the quiet air.

Without any warning I cry out "No," and then "Yes" once more and explode around you. My pussy spasms hard around your thick cock again and again and again. Milking and sucking at you without even trying, I've drenched your cock and groin and we can hear my juices squishing around you with every hard, heavy thrust and retreat.

You move one hand away from my mine, which are still high above my head, and grab my tight ass, lifting my hip until you can pound my pussy freely. You're moving so fast and so hard now that I start cumming again.

"Oh no baby, no baby, no baby, yes, yes, no. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming on your cock, sweetheart. Please fill me with your cum baby. Please! I need you now. Please... I can't stop cumming."

I feel you swell one last time and your body jerks forward as you let out a groan. Over and over you jerk into me, emptying your balls into my soaked pussy and groaning, "Take it my baby! Take my cum. Oh my god baby! Milk my cock. That's it, sweetheart. Yesss. Oh my God yesss. That's so good."

Gradually, our bodies relax against each other and our heartbeats slow. A thin sheen of sweat is proof of our intense lovemaking. Occasionally we jerk or spasm involuntarily as if our bodies cannot believe the moment is over. I feel your cum leaking from me and I smile, loving that we give all of ourselves to each other and hold nothing back.

Our breath becomes slower until its back to our pre-aroused state. Your cock slips from my pussy and, as much as I love when you stay hard, I also love knowing that sometimes it's so intense you have nothing left to give. My hands trace up and down your back, gently up into your hair to scratch at your skin lightly. You linger, knowing I love holding you like this, especially in the moments before day when you are mine and mine alone.

We kiss again and you move off of me, pulling me tight against you and fitting my soft curves perfectly into the hardness of your body. Your arms wrap around me and I hold them even closer as I start slipping back into sleep.

I let out a contented sigh, knowing I'm so lucky to have found you so young in my life. And knowing this is just our beginning.





Published 
Written by SummerLeigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments