Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dream Shared

8
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
She was dreaming.

She had to be. The spectacular landscape was so familiar - she knew she'd dreamt it before. Walking in the warm sunlight, she drank in its brilliant colors... The deep reds, oranges and browns of the winding canyon and towering rock spires, brilliant blue sky overhead reflected in the crystal clear waters chattering softly along the canyon bed, and everything warm to the touch and comforting. This was her favorite dreamscape - she was only saddened that she could never find her way to it purposely... It came and went as it chose, never quite letting her forget that it was a part of her. She loved being here, and splashing into the clear stream she realized she'd come naked this time.

She walked along in the shallow stream, feeling the heat soak into her bare skin, the cool clear water hardly reaching above her slender ankles. The silence wrapped close around her, and she felt the peace of the place fold around her limbs as she moved. Coming to a sunny fork in the canyon, she paused to choose a direction. As she started to her right, a tiny sound made her turn left instead. It was like the echo of a voice, just at the brink of being heard.

Intrigued, she stepped towards the almost-voice tentatively, carefully avoiding splashing her feet in the crystalline stream. The sound came again, barely louder; this time she recognized it as a low, masculine chuckle. She moved forward curiously down the leftward canyon. Navigating the winding path along the stream, she was drawn onward by the teasing laughter.

She stopped at a final sharp curve, feeling the temperature drop slightly as a cool breeze, soft with the scent of water and warm stone, brushed over her bare skin. Her nipples hardened, pretty pebbles of sensation in her rosy areolas. The soft teasing chuckle became a gentle whisper, her name, in a long-lost voice she recognized instantly. A thrill shivered through her body, and she felt the rush of heat between her thighs even in the warm sun. She leaned one hand on the warm canyon wall, her heart beating faster as she closed her eyes, remembering his rugged, handsome face and lean athletic body.

She heard her name whispered again, unmistakably his voice, soft and tender. Urgent, drawing her toward him. She stepped forward tentatively, slowly opening her eyes as she came around the bend of stone wall.

The shallow lake opened out before her, so clear the striated canyon was visible all the way to the bottom. Her eyes traveled the sparkling sunlit surface quickly, searching for the source of that entrancing whisper. Her breath caught in her throat when she suddenly saw him on the far bank. His dark, shining eyes locked with her bright silver, and he smiled, reaching out his hand to welcome her.

The next instant she was across the water and in his arms, a hundred thoughts seeming to rush through her mind and across her face at once. How she had missed him, oh God he was naked too, where had he been, where had he gotten all this muscle, his eyes – how had she thought their light (blue? green? they kept shifting as he laughed down at her softly) was so dark, how was he here, did he know how damn good he felt…Her thoughts faded to stunned silence as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight against him and bringing his mouth down to cover hers in a heart-stopping kiss. Time froze as she melted in his heat, yielding to his demanding lips and tongue.

She mewed faintly, feeling his warm hands roam across her back. One hand stroked over her hip to cup her ass and pull up sharply against his hips – and the hardening length of his cock. His other hand pushed roughly up her neck and into her hair, tipping her head back and holding her locked in the kiss.

Her hands slid up across his chest, her nails gently grazing his skin as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She gasped and shivered when he released her lips, only to start kissing and nibbling his way down her jaw and throat, using his fingers in her hair to tilt her head away slightly and expose the length of her throat to him. His teeth nipped across her skin, drawing tiny whimpers from her.

He brought his hands back to the sides of her face and drew back from her. She opened her eyes and slowly focused on his, breathing hard. He held her gaze and kissed her again lightly, smiling as his lips barely touched hers. As he took her hands, he whispered roughly, “Have you missed me, angel?”

She let him lead her to the edge of a small, deep hollow on the shore, beaming up at him as she answered “Only always.” He helped her down into the water, sliding in after her, and she gasped at the coolness of the water on her hot bare skin. It was deep enough to barely cover her breasts, and her nipples hardened further as she turned lightly on her toes, enjoying the feel and flow of the coolness against her most intimate and sensitive parts.

She laughed happily as he grasped her wrists and pulled her close against him, turned her back to the gentle rock wall and trapped her there with his body. Water swirled between their chests. He stroked her cheek and softly admitted, “I’ve missed you too.”

She brushed her fingers across his chest, her eyes following the little water trails her fingertips left on his tanned skin. Up and over his collarbones and broad shoulders, down again over his solidly muscled arms, laying her fingers on his wrists where his hands now rested on the rock beside her shoulders. She smile up at him through her lashes, a combination of shy and sexy that made him shiver with desire. “Why don’t you show me how much…” she dared him.

He chuckled and lifted her in the water, sliding one knee between hers and letting her weight rest on his thigh, her sex hot against him as she gasped and let out a short laugh. Her laugh turned to a low moan as he dipped his head to her breasts, closing his lips around one nipple and sucking hungrily, teasing with his tongue and teeth. His fingers found the other nipple and squeezed, rolling it slowly and making her writhe with pleasure. The movement ground her clitoris against the hard muscle of his thigh.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

She gasped again and pressed down harder against him, winding her arms around his neck. He sucked and nipped greedily at her breasts, driving his leg higher between her thighs then pulling away slightly. It took only moments of this slow rhythm to drive her to an orgasm that pulsed through her body, radiating out from her sensitive nipples. Her back arched against the rocks and she moaned breathlessly as the pressure from his thigh against her clit sent the sensations rolling back up through her core, feeling like the echo of her voice around the stone canyon was reflected within her body.

He kept up his soft insistent suckling as she relaxed from her pleasure, then kissed across her chest to nuzzle lazily into her collarbone. She could feel his satisfied smile against her skin and couldn’t help smiling herself. She brushed her lips over his temple, her hands barely touching his arms as they skimmed slowly back toward his body and over his shoulders. He lifted his head and kissed her softly, letting her pull him closer.

Her hand slipped down his side and then between them. Feeling her fingers wrap hotly around his stiff rod, he let out a low groan that was muffled by their kiss. She thrilled at the vibration of his deep voice through her chest, and squeezed her fingers lightly around him. He was already rock hard, and her gentle grip made him ache with wanting her. He trailed his fingertips down her sides, reaching around her hands to press his palm searchingly against her mound. She gasped as his fingers grazed her sensitive clit and pushed between her heated folds. Feeling the slick silkiness of her juices there even in the cool waters, he grinned wickedly down at her. He pulled her hand away lifted her hips toward him, guiding one long, slender leg to wrap around his waist.

She was breathing hard when he pressed the tip of his cock against her folds. He teased her gently, sliding the swollen head back and forth along her slit, slowly working his way between her smooth pussy lips until he rested against her tight opening. She moaned and tried to pull him further into herself, looking up into his eyes (dark again now with desire) as he laughed quietly. “So you do still want me…” he teased. He pressed into her just a bit, drawing out another gasp and a tortured look from her.

“Of course I do,” she whimpered. “I always have…only…I was scared before. I…” she paused, her eyes closing against old pain that threatened to resurface.

His hard, hot cock pressed gently against her opening again, making her moan. “You what, angel?” he whispered.

She sighed and looked up into his eyes, seeing both her pain and desire reflected there. “I thought you’d leave me behind again…I couldn’t love you and give you up, again,” she whispered, looking down away from the hurt and the heat in his gaze.

He gripped her chin and forced her eyes back up to his, leaning down to press his lips hard and demanding against hers. At the same time, he pushed the silken steel of his cock fully inside her in one long, smooth motion. She cried out against his mouth as he filled her, wrapping her arms tight around his shoulders. They both reveled in the feeling of his long, thick shaft stretching her hot sheath, her walls gripping him tightly. He moaned as she rocked her hips into him, and dragged his mouth from hers roughly. “I didn’t know… That’s why you ran…”

She nodded, bringing her fingertips to his cheek. The motion of the cool water between their heated bodies made her shiver, and she shivered again as he pulled away gently, his cock moving almost out of her pussy and stopping. He shuddered as the sensations of the water almost shocked against his length, and kissed her again hard and fast, his mouth demanding her focus on the here and now. His whisper was harsh against her lips as he thrust back inside her, making her remember. “I didn’t want to leave you…and I still don’t. You belong with me.”

She moaned as he claimed her over and over, rocking her hips to meet his thrusts and winding her fingers into his thick sandy brown hair. Her heat engulfed him, pulling him deep into her hungry cunt as she cried her pleasure at his penetration. She could feel the orgasm building, his hands cupping and squeezing her breasts as he stroked in and out of her, hard and steady. Her muscles gripped his shaft tightly, tearing a growl from deep in his throat and making him quicken his pace.

She went over the edge suddenly, throwing her head back and singing out his name. Her voice echoed around the canyon while she shattered in his arms, her muscles clenching down hard around his cock. He buried his face against her neck, biting down hard where he knew it drove her crazy. Her rippling climax and the sound of his name repeating on her lips dragged him over the edge with her and he drove his cock into her roughly, pressing her back against the sun-warmed rocks. His cum exploded inside her, and she felt each pulse filling her pussy with his hot juices. She clung to him as their climaxes subsided, quietly whispering his name again and again.

She felt him tighten his grip as the cool water and hot sun of the dream began to fade. His hoarse whisper chased her into consciousness, “You belong with me…”

She replayed the dream as she showered, almost on auto-pilot. She’d awoken soaking wet, the throbbing aftermath of an orgasm pulsing through her breasts and dripping pussy. Her neck was tender where, in the dream, he’d bitten her. She wondered if he still thought of her, still wanted her after she’d run from him over 10 years ago. She had told him – well, his dream anyway – the truth, and she did miss him terribly.

As she walked back into her bedroom, toweling water vigorously from her hair, she noticed her cell phone blinking at her from its charger on the nightstand. Strange – she hadn’t noticed the missed call before her shower. She dialed up her voicemail and froze as his voice came through the speaker…

“Hey…I just had the most intense dream about you. Felt so…real. Really good. If you’re still coming out here to visit your family, call me. I want to see you…”

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments