Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Get-Away Weekend - Part 4

"The Lovers' Weekend has reached its final night ..."

3
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words


I don’t know how long we slept. It might have been five minutes or five hours. But we woke together with our eyes fluttering open and gazing into each other’s and the steam from our lust was still there. We both became awake, saw the other and embraced, kissing as though we had never parted.

“I love you, baby,” I whispered to you.

“And I love you,” you whispered back to me. “I still lust you,” you continued, “I still have a fire between my legs that wants you back inside me again.” You kissed me feverishly and rolled over on top of me pressing your tongue and your lust into me. And just as I was about to roll you back over on your back we heard an animal that was fairly close buy. We stopped and sat up to see a horse that was on the other side of the pond that had strolled over for a drink.

“He probably heard that you were out here and wanted to come check out your ass,” I said.

You laughed at me and then as if surprised asked, “What time is it? How long have we been out here?”

“We left a little before 1:00 and now its 3:30,” I answered looking at my watch (which was the only thing I was wearing).

“Maybe we should pack up and head back,” you said. “You know that they are going to have a big dinner for us tonight. I think Joe wanted to cook steaks out on that big fireplace on the back patio.”

“So let me see if I understand what you are saying,” I said rubbing my chin and appearing to be pondering. “I am here in a meadow with a beautiful, not to mention naked, woman who has just pronounced that she is hot for my body and you think that we should go back. Is that about it?”

You drug out the word, “Well. I really don’t want to tire you out, big boy. I might have plans for you later tonight.”

“Ah Ha,” I pronounced. “The old ‘I’ll have plans for you later ploy.’ And what kind of plans would those be?”

You moved over to me and put your fingers in my hair. You looked into my eyes and said, “Actually, I do have plans for you. We have one last night left in this lovely setting and I do not plan to let it go to waste. Now I want us to pack up, get dressed and go back to the house. When we get there I would like for us to take a short nap and then be downstairs to help prepare dinner. You will sleep next to me, with your clothes on. I want you fully rested when we say goodnight and go to bed. And I don’t want you drinking too much.”

I gave you a quick kiss and said, “I should probably resent you giving me orders, but I like the idea that you have a plan for tonight and I am quite willing to follow your lead. It shall be as you say, commander. Let’s get moving.”

With that we started finding our clothes and getting dressed. I found the panties that you had been wearing and held them out to you. You looked at them and then at me, smiled and said, “No thanks, I won’t be needing those again until tomorrow.”

I thought I saw a grin on your face as you turned away from me and pulled on the sweater that you were wearing when we left the house. I didn’t know what you had on your mind so I just pushed those tiny little panties into my jeans pocket and started packing everything into the ATV.

When we got into the little vehicle and I started the engine you leaned over to kiss me and said, “I do have plans for you tonight lover.” You kissed my lips, then took my hand and ran it over one of your breasts saying, “And you will get all of this,” and then placed my hand between your legs as you opened them, “and this that you want.”

Fifteen minutes later we were back at the house. You jumped out saying something about seeing me later and took off into the house. I starting unpacking everything when Joe showed up and took what I couldn’t carry. “Did you enjoy yourself?” he asked.

“Yes, we did,” I answered. “It was really lovely down there and we felt quite alone.”

“Well, I’ll say one thing,” he said in a conspiratorial voice, “That pretty young lady can sure give a hell of a BJ.”

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at him.

He gave me a sheepish smile and said, “In that bedroom upstairs across from the one you two are using I have a high powered telescope that I use to show the stars to the grandkids. It wasn’t a big trick to aim it down on the meadow.”

“Well you old pervert,” I said with a smile on my face. “So that’s why you directed me to that spot, so you could watch.”

“Not just me,” he said. “Laurie watched too. And when you two fell asleep after doing it doggie style, that woman of mine stripped off her clothes, jumped up on the bed in that room and demanded that I do her in the same way you had just done. And by golly, I did just that.”

We both laughed and he said, “I’m going to have to insist that you two come up here for visits more often. Being around you two seems to get my wife’s juices flowing and I’m always in favor of that.”

We laughed again and went into the house where Laurie met us and helped take the picnic things. “I’m not going to ask if you had a good time,” she said, “because I’ve already been clued in. We’re going to start getting ready for dinner around 6:00. Our plan was to have steaks and baked potatoes with a fresh salad. Does that sound good to you?”

“That sounds just great,” I answered. Then turning to Joe I asked, “Are you going to be cooking outside on that giant grill of yours?”

“Absolutely,” he said with a big smile. “You’ve never had a steak until you’ve had one of mine. And I’ve got a special bottle of merlot for the two of us to drink while the women are drinking that sissy wine.”

Laurie turned to me and said, “Now you go on upstairs. I think that darling woman you are with was headed for a bath and I’m guessing you might get there in time to wash her back.”

I smiled and gave her a hug, then turned and went up to our bedroom. As she had told me, you were, in fact, preparing for a bath. Looking through the door and seeing you just stepping into the tub I asked, “Are you going to need me to wash your back?”

“Well that sounds nice, baby, but I’m guessing that you would be washing my front in about five seconds. So why don’t you just lie down on the bed and rest a bit while I soak in this bubble bath I have made. I want to make certain that all of my special parts are ready for you tonight,” you said and I could feel the smile on your face.

“OK, lover,” I called back. “I’ll just lie down here and wait for you.” In less than five minutes I was asleep.

I didn’t wake up until you kissed me softy and said, “Hi baby. Wouldn’t you like to take a shower before dinner? It’s almost six now so you need to move along.”

I opened my eyes and saw that you had been sleeping beside me and I was still a little asleep and confused. You pulled me down to your face and gave me a lingering soft kiss and said, “Now go get cleaned up. I don’t want to have to kiss a scratchy face.” I kissed you once more and rolled out of bed heading for the bathroom.

Less than 20 minutes later I was dressed and ready to walk out the door. You gave me a soft, sweet kiss and told me that I looked very handsome. You turned to open the door and I patted your backside saying, “If I had my way we wouldn’t be leaving this room. But I guess I’ll need to feed you before I bring you back here and make love to you all night.”

You spun around and put your hands on my chest. You looked into my eyes and said, “That is exactly what you are going to do, so don’t even thing about drinking too much because I have plans for you.” You gave me a peck on the cheek and turned to walk down the stairs. I was a little baffled by your comments, but followed along behind admiring your ass.

The night was perfect for being outdoors. The temperature wasn’t supposed to get below the low 80’s. There was a cloudless sky with gentle breezes and probably two hours of sunlight left. Joe had brought some more of his wine treasures for us to sample and when he handed me a glass of what he described as a very excellent merlot, you gave me a look that reminded me of your warning to stay sober.

We ate, drank and laughed for what seemed like a short time because we were having so much fun. The sun was setting and we were treated to a glorious display of light and color. I was seated facing the west and you walked up and stood behind me. You leaned over and kissed me lightly on my cheek and said, “It’s beautiful, isn’t it, baby?”

“Maybe not as beautiful as you, my love, but pretty spectacular in its own special way,” I answered. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Laurie had turned to Joe and he was making a gagging motion. Obviously my comment was made loud enough for everyone to hear.

We all were quiet for a while watching the colors change and the light fade. You leaned over again and whispered, “I love you, baby. You are my special man.” Your hand was on my shoulder and I put my hand over yours giving you a small squeeze.

You leaned over once again and I was expecting another whisper, but instead you just rubbed your breast against the back of my head. I felt a charge of excitement as I felt the softness of it and then the firmness of your erect nipple. Knowing how you hate to be “in public” without a bra on I thought that this was something you had planned and you didn’t care if our friends noticed. I was certainly wondering what you were thinking about to reach that state of arousal just standing there.

Just before it got completely dark and our friends were taking dishes into the kitchen you came and stood by my side. I looked up and noticed that your nipples were quite erect and I could see them clearly through the light sweater you were wearing. “What are you thinking about?” I asked.

Without looking down you answered, “I was thinking about the party we went to and you running an ice cube up the inside of my leg with all of those people standing so close by.”

“That was pretty exciting, wasn’t it?” I said softly.

“Yes it was,” you said. “And it ended up being the beginning of our living together.”

“Indeed it was,” I said. “And tell me … how’s that workin’ out for you?”

You laughed and bent over to kiss me. “So far, you’re doing pretty good,” you said.

After you stood back up I asked, “So if you were thinking about that party and getting aroused, what exactly were you thinking about?”

You hesitated a few seconds and said, “I was thinking about how casually you ran your hand up under my dress and while still holding that glass in your hand and looking at the people milling around put your fingers inside of me. I remember how wet and excited I got. It was quite erotic. And I remember that when you told me to go find someplace for us to be alone that I almost ran because I wanted you so much.” You paused a minute and then looked down at me and said, “I remember finding that changing room and getting us two new drinks. I came back and you saw me. What you didn’t know was that I was so excited that my panties were soaking wet. Then I remember how crazed you were once we got into that room. How you pulled my clothes off and bent me over that counter top. And I remember how I got you off with my hand and you shot cum all over everything, covering my hand. You were so excited and wanted me so much, but you wouldn’t finish inside me because you didn’t think it was fair for you to cum before I did.”

“My memory seems to agree with yours,” I said.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

“I was certainly worked up and excited beyond rational thought.”

“When we started to leave,” you said, “I asked you for my panties and you acted like you couldn’t find them. We walked though all those people back to the car and I felt so naked without them, but also felt excited. Then when we got to the car you started all over again right there in the parking lot. You don’t know this but while we were driving back to your place I happened to put my hand up to my face and I could smell you on my hands. It was a shock to my system and I kept my hand near my nose for the rest of the drive back. It was like the night we got here and I had you cum on my breasts so that I could smell you. I was so excited when we got to your place that I thought I was going to make love to you for the rest of the weekend.”

“Actually, baby,” I said, “You did make love to me the rest of the weekend.”

“Yes we did,” you said with a big smile. “You, darling, have been a wonder to me ever since. You have never grown tired of me and as best I can tell, have never not wanted me.”

I took your hand and squeezed it so that you looked down at me. “You just don’t listen to me, do you? I’ve told you a hundred times and will probably tell you a thousand times more. I will never get enough of you. Never. And it isn’t because I can’t be pleased or satisfied. Please understand that. I find that every time I touch you I am as excited as the first time and maybe just a little bit more. You are just so perfect for me.”

You were about to say something to me when Joe came bursting out the door onto the deck with a tray of drinks. “Here,” he said. “I have fixed us up a little concoction as an after dinner drink. This will get us all warm and toasty before we all turn in early. I’m certain that the two of you will want to get lots of rest before that long drive home tomorrow.” Laurie gave him a pretend kick and he said, “What?”

Everyone took a drink and we all sat down and talked another 20 minutes. Then Joe stood up, yawned and said, “I don’t know about you, honey, but I’m exhausted. We should go to bed right now.” He gave her a knowing grin and she laughed and got up.

As they were walking in the house we heard Laurie say, “Come on you horny old fart. If you can stay awake until 10:00 maybe we’ll play Lord and Chamber Maid.” Then she turned back to us and said, “Don’t bother to lock the door when you come in. There’s nobody out here in BFE except us and the chickens and the chickens don’t know how to open the door.”

We waved goodnight and sat back in the quiet, looking up and the stars and holding hands. “Are you ready for bed?” you asked me softly.

“That depends,” I answered.

“Depends on what?” you asked.

“It depends on if you have plans for me in bed that don’t include sleeping,” I said. “If you don’t then I may just strip off your clothes and have my way with you in the grass over by that tree.”

“Oh, I have plans for you,” you said in a surprisingly serious tone. You got out of your chair and moved over to me and sat in my lap. You put your arms around my neck and held your mouth just an inch from mine. “Since we’ve been here you have made love to every part of me and everything you have done to me has been wonderful. I have loved every second of it and would like to start all over again. However, we just have a few hours left until we have to go home and back to work. So tonight, my blue-eyed man, you and I are going around the world. Tonight you are going to have every part of me once more.” Then putting your mouth against my ear you whispered, “And you are going to cum until your body is too weak to move.”

You kissed me softy until our tongues met and then the fire started. Within 30 seconds were like two kids in heat. I knew that you could feel my erection against you and I could feel your nipples through your sweater.

You moved off of my lap and placed your hand between my legs pressing against my cock. “Should we start right here?” you asked. “You appear to be ready and I want this in some part of me.”

“I am ready every time you touch me, in case you’ve failed to notice,” I said. Then grabbing you by the hair I pulled you back to me and kissed you feverishly. “Maybe you’re a witch,” I whispered when our lips parted, “You have complete control over me and at times like this I have no free will. I just want to keep kissing you, to keep touching your perfect body and attempt in some futile way to make you feel the passion that I do.”

“Oh, I feel it, lover,” you whispered in my ear. “Here,” you said taking my hand and pushing it between your legs, “Feel this. I am on fire for you. I have been thinking about making love to you for the past two hours and I am soaking wet. Feel me!”

You were wearing shorts, but it wasn’t difficult to determine even from the outside of them that you were, in fact, extremely wet. I could feel through the material that wetness. Touching you … feeling your excitement made me grow so hard that it was almost painful.

You stood up and moved back two steps. You kept your eyes on mine and standing there illuminated by only the stars and what few lights were coming out of the house you pulled your sweater off and pitched it on an empty chair. As I knew, you were not wearing a bra and your nipples were standing at attention. Without moving your eyes from me you slowing unbuttoned your shorts and slid them down your thighs, showing me that you were also wearing no panties. In only a few seconds you were standing in front of me totally naked and I was spellbound.

You stepped back to me and leaned over the chair I was seated on. Still holding eye contact you reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down. “Are you going to help me with this?” you asked.

I stood up, saying nothing, put my hands to the sides of your face and kissed you hard and deeply before I dropped my hands and began to unbutton my shirt. I pitched it onto on the same chair with your clothes and began to pull down my jeans. As soon as my cock was free you had it in your hand and had your mouth on mine. When my jeans were off and on the floor you pulled me to you, pulling my cock between your legs and letting it slid over that extremely wet area between your legs. Your arms were around my neck and you said, “Put your hands on my ass and move me, lover.”

Our kisses were frantic. The night air was cool and tickling our senses. The feeling between our legs was erotic and we were unaware of anything but the fire building between us. Suddenly you pulled away from me then bent over and took my cock into your mouth. You sucked it in deep and then came back to my face, kissed me again and said, “In the grass, baby. I want you inside me right now. Let’s go lay in the grass.”

As we stepped off of the deck and lay down in the grass, we were almost completely out of sight from the house and certainly out of any light. The grass was very cool and just a bit wet from dew. You lay down on your back and opened your arms to me. “I want you on me, baby. I want you on me and in me.”

I moved myself to a position between your knees, putting my hands on your ankles and then moving them out. “Open up for me, my love,” I said as I pushed your feet away from me. “Let me see how beautiful you are.” When I had your legs wide open I looked down to see that your lovely pussy was shinning in the starlight. You were dripping wet and I placed my hand against you to feel it.

“I’m ready, baby,” you said almost breathlessly. “Please don’t wait. I don’t need any foreplay. I just want you deep in me right now.” You held your arms out to me, in a plea for me to follow your instructions.

As I dropped down you raised your ass up off of the cool grass and met me, putting your hands onto the cheeks of my ass and pulling me into you. To say you were wet would be to say that the Mississippi is a river. I had never known you to be so wet and so hot. You pulled me into your furnace and wrapped your legs around me saying, “Yes baby, Oh yes … please … that is what I want.”

I held myself still over you as you wrapped your legs around me and fucked me like you were on top. You were almost frantic and becoming loud. I put my weight down on you and covered your mouth with mine. I began to thrust into you … deep strokes that buried me inside you and then pulled almost all of the way out. I was concerned that I might hurt your bare back as you lay on the grass, but you acted as though you were lying on a down mattress. “Yes baby, please,” you kept saying over and over again.

I pulled out of you and placed my very wet cock over your clit and moved it slowly across it. You opened your mouth and moaned with pleasure. I added a little more pressure and continued to run my cock back and forth over you. Suddenly you locked your legs around mine and thrust yourself hard against me. Now I simply held still and let you rock your pussy against me, frantically rubbing your clit against my cock. You were grinding into me and bringing yourself to an orgasm. I could feel my balls touching your dripping pussy each time you surged up against me. I watched you open your eyes and then your mouth. I heard a gasp come from deep inside you and your legs were like a vice around me, holding yourself against my cock as the climax slammed through your body.

As soon as you lightened the pressure with your legs, I pushed my cock back inside you and began to hammer into you. You were so wet that I could feel your juices flowing out of you. The cool night air simply magnified the wet parts of our skin, letting us both know how wet and excited we both were. Now it was my turn to be a little crazed. As I moved in and out of you I wanted to kiss you, lick you, fuck you and eat you all at the same time. I wanted to consume all of you at the same instant.

You could sense that I was nearing my limit. You could feel that I was so very close to my climax. You tightened you legs around me once again and I opened my eyes to see you watching me. I was hearing my balls slapping against your very wet ass and you said, “Now baby. I want all of you.” Then you pulled my face down so that your mouth was near my ear and said, “Cum in me, baby. Now!” As you said that you dug your fingernails into the cheeks of my ass and as the electric shock rushed through my body the cum shot out of me, filling you and coating you so that I slid smoothly in and out of you for what few seconds left that I could move.

I tried to move off of you, to take my weight off of you, but you wouldn’t let me. “No baby,” you said, “I want to feel you on me and in me.” For several minutes I remained there, letting you feel how my body continued to have aftershocks and trembled from the thrill of you.

After a bit you allowed me to roll off of you and onto my back. The grass was cool and felt good against the sweat on my skin. As soon as I was flat you moved over lying half way on my chest, looking into my eyes. “I love your eyes,” you told me. “And I love this,” you said as you moved your hand down between my legs and stroked my cum covered cock. You stroked it without looking down and said, “You are still pretty hard. Did you get enough?”

“Do you want me to answer that?” I said.

You kissed me and laughed, “No. I know your answer. You’ll just say that you never get enough of me.”

“I’m predictable, huh?”

“In some areas, baby, you are predictable, but not always. Like right now you are still hard. How can you do that?

“Aren’t you still touching me? Maybe that’s why,” I said.

“What if I took you in my mouth?” you whispered to me.

“If you did,” I said, “You would probably hear a very loud moan from me and you would probably have an interesting taste sensation from the lovemaking we just finished.”

You looked at me and I could see your eyes brighten and there wasn’t any doubt in my mind that you were going down on me. And within seconds I felt you surround my cock with your sweet, warm, wet mouth and as promised; my moan was loud enough to be heard two counties away.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments