Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift at Christmas

"The gift of love can come in many ways."

17
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
6.9k words 6.9k words

The girl behind the counter at Victoria’s Secret looked like she could not be more than sixteen, maybe seventeen. yet she filled out the scant Santa’s Helper dress suit with obvious perfection.  Christmas red, with fluffy white trim edging the low-cut bodice, sleeves, and the hem of her mini-skirt revealed her young sexuality.  Gale almost wanted to take her home as her present to herself.  ’Tis the season,' she thought to herself.

“Yep, Gale Kennon,” the girl said, with that young, cutesy cheerleader voice, “This is your package, it’s paid for already.  Please sign here and you’re all set to go.”

She signed all the while watching this little girl trying hard to not look innocent, trying to be the object of grown-up desire.

"You're adorable," Gale said to her with a warm smile as she turned. She walked out into the mall causeway deciding what to do.  It was just before three. The mall would close at five so the employees could spend Christmas Eve with their families.  She was hungry and there was a Chili’s on the lower level.  A Christmas Fajita sounded good. 

After taking a sip of her Margarita and placing her order she began to wonder what was in the package.  Jeff had ordered it, somehow.  It couldn’t have been easy being a war correspondent somewhere in Afghanistan.  He was supposed to be home.  He was supposed to be sharing Christmas with her.  But he had called over the Thanksgiving holidays and informed her that his Army Company’s duration had been extended which meant that his contract was extended too. 

She cried into the phone, she didn’t want to be alone for Christmas, It wasn’t his fault.  She knew that. But knowing didn't change how she felt. She loved him and needed him. It wasn't just the horniness of her self-imposed celibacy, she managed that with her toys. It was Jeff. She missed him terribly.

They had planned on Christmas being a time for them to reunite.  A time to rekindle old feelings and passion.  Not that she needed it.  If anything, her feelings hadn’t changed, and her passion had been ‘rekindled’ daily.  Sometimes in the office, when she couldn’t work for thinking about him, rubbing her clit under her desk, getting under panties with two fingers aggressively exploring the interior of her vagina.  She even started going to work with a remote-controlled butt plug in her ass on Fridays. 

On Friday’s she would remove her panties before leaving work.  Riding the subway she would turn on the butt-plug for all twenty-plus minutes to her stop.  Sometimes it was incredible and she would orgasm three or four times standing within inches of the other passengers, juices and cum running down her legs.  She made the mistake of doing this while seated.  When she got up, the back of her light grey skirt was soaked.  She was sure everyone noticed, and that oddly excited her a little.

Well, she had put on her big girl panties and made it through the last twenty-some days.  She decided that tonight she would celebrate Christmas Eve with a long hot bath, order a Pizza, get cozy on the couch and watch “It’s A Wonderful Life.”  The title promised a dream, but the absence of the dream was closer to reality. Still, it was a good movie that might get her out of her funk for the evening.  Sitting in the restaurant, she forced herself to enjoy the meal, while watching the shoppers in the mall hurrying in the brightly colored lights of Christmas eve. 

She kept wondering about the package, the anticipation bringing some excitement.  Knowing Jeff, and picking it up a VicSecret, told her it would be something sexy.  The thought alone caused a minor twinge in her pussy.  Hmm… maybe she would masturbate after “It’s A Wonderful Life.”   That brightened the evening's prospects.  Maybe there was a new “toy” in the package.  That thought excited her lady parts all over again.  She twisted in her seat—Oh yeah, definitely a little moisture down there.

She got home, checked her messages.  All the unusual robocalls, one from her neighbor.  The last one was unexpected. ”Hi Ms. Kennon… Gale, we’ve never met, my name is Ted Treateck.  I’ve been in Afghanistan with Jeff for the past year.  He suggested I contact you when I got back in the States.  Please give me a call.  I’m at 855-717-1544. 

She was caught off guard.  She played the message again, not sure how to take it or what to do about it.  Jeff had mentioned a Teddy something.  She felt she couldn’t deal with that now.  Sorting through the mail she found a postcard from Jeff.  All it said was, “Watch for red and green ribbon. Know that I am telling you—It’s okay, go for it!”  Nothing else.  She found it curious, and… aggravating. Well, she thought, they would have to talk about that on their next phone call.

In the bedroom, she tossed the package on the bed and stripped off her clothes.  While filling the tub she looked at her body in the mirror.  She was five feet six inches tall, olive skin, thirty-six C breasts that were very firm with quarter-size areolas.  Her dark pink nipples were outrageous large when properly stimulated.  Her body tapered to a narrow waist and a gorgeous, well-toned ass of tight round cheeks.  Between her legs, under her shaved womanhood, a long gap, an open space between her upper thighs, before they touched further down.  She liked her body, was maybe even proud of it and she worked to keep it so.  She pinched her nipples, pulled them out, and let them snap back, then climbed into the tub.

She spent more time washing her breasts and pussy than they required, and while enjoying it, she did not try for an orgasm.  She wanted to hold off, thinking of the delights contained in the package.  She toweled off.  While drying her hair she walked naked through the apartment to the kitchen and made a gin and tonic.  She wanted to get a buzz on, taking several good sips while working the towel over her hair.  Pouring another drink to take back into the bedroom she noticed that the front blinds were still open. 

Anyone on the walkway outside would have a full view of her nakedness.  She would be even more exposed if she walked up to the window to close the blinds.  The thought kind of excited her and she could feel her pussy’s reaction.  With a drink in hand and a wicked smile on her face, she walked to the window, looked out in the darkness for a minute before closing the blinds.  She had a Christmas tree on the low table in front of the window.  She switched the tree lights on and turned the room lights off.  The glow was lovely and enticing.

In the bedroom, she pulled the wrapping off the box, scored the taped seams with a fingernail file, and popped it open.  She smiled.  He must have placed the order before he learned that he couldn’t come home.  In the box was, as she suspected, a vibrator with a remote control. The vibrator was one of those that shaped like a distorted “W,” or a stretched out "E."  It consisted of three protrusions, or arms.  The top one was about four inches long and had the end flattened into a small, soft paddle. The middle one was maybe seven inches, and the one on the bottom was about five inches.  She easily understood that the last arm was meant to go in her ass, the center arm goes in her vagina, and the last one hugs and massages her clit.  All three arms have their own vibrator. 

There was also a stiff string of beads that looked perfect for anal stimulation.  What she didn’t expect was another smaller box.  She pulled it out and opened it.  Inside were two red velvet handcuffs and two similar ankle cuffs.  Each handcuff had a small black rectangular cube attached by a single link of chain.  At the other end of the cube was a hole that had a metal ring visible in the hole.  Curious.

She put all four cuffs on, admiring them.  Still in the smaller box was a clear package containing soft furry red ropes.  At the end of two of the ropes were metal loops, each loop having a tail.  They reminded Gale of the symbol for female—the circle with the short line downward and a nub near the end.  It occurred to her that the tale of the loop would insert in the hole in the cube.  Gale realized they were a releasable connector.  She inserted tale into the connector, and, sure enough, it went in with a distinct click.  But she couldn’t get it out again. 

She looked for the instructions and found two AAA batteries with instructions to install in the remote.  But it wasn’t in the box.  She checked and rechecked.  Not there. She examined the remote that came with the "E" shaped toy. But that remote was inscribed with functions specifically the E vibrator. It didn't have a duel purpose. The remote for the AAA batteries was missing. She would have to contact VicSecret about that.

Thinking about how she could use them by herself, she tossed the red rope, now stuck to her wrist, over her shoulder and got another drink from the kitchen.  She was feeling pretty good.  She checked the drawers for batteries for the new E vibrator.  Success! Several fresh batteries for the vibrator.  Being alone wasn’t great, but things were shaping up to be enjoyable anyway. 

Back in the bedroom, she could feel that familiar moisture forming in pussy as she installed the batteries.  Just to be sure she grabbed the lube from the bedside table.  She rubbed the slippery stuff over the vibrator and then on her anus and labia.  She spent more time than necessary ensuring that the lube was providing full coverage.   Naked, except for the “cuffs” she grabbed her robe, her drink, and the vibrator, slipping the remote into her robe pocket, she went into the living room to enjoy the lights of Christmas.

She spread her robe on the floor under the tree and extracted the remote.  Sitting down on the robe she guided the vibrator between her bare legs.  It became obvious, as she pushed the center arm between her labia that the arm for her ass would need to be inserted simultaneously.  She lay back and spread her legs further apart.  Raising her hips she negotiated the arms of the vibrator into her lubed asshole and very wet vagina.  The wide pad of the third leg slide up her full labia and nestled right on her clitoris. 

She just laid there, amazed at how full it felt.  She wiggled a bit and the sensation of the semiflexible arm that was in her ass moved as if by a magic hand.  The arm that was in her pussy felt soft and hard at the same time.  When she wiggled, they all moved in a most pleasant way. Inside her vag, it was tight and almost deep enough to reach her cervix, and the liquid feeling pressure on her clit was delightful. 

She picked up the remote control.  On touch it lit up, displaying a small menu of choices.  It looked as though she could adjust the speed and pattern of all three arms independently.  She pressed “A”, then selected speed “2”, then arbitrarily, as the “Patterns” weren't defined, she selected “4”.  Immediately the arm in her asshole began to vibrate, startling her.  Smiling she settled into it, but abruptly it pulsed three times, three much strong pulses than the previous vibration.  Then it switches back to the milder vibration.  Another fifteen or twenty seconds and it repeated the cycle.  So, she thought, that was pattern 4. 

Looking at the remote again she selected “C”, thinking that might mean clit.  She chose a slow speed, “3”,  and again picked a random number, “7”.  The vibrations started on her clit and were fairly intense, causing her to jump a little and moan.  It started and stopped, started and stopped... Whoa!  Her juices began flowing in earnest.  The feeling in her ass and on her clit was wonderful.  She chose, “V”, “5”, and “5”.  This time she didn't startle, but soon began a low, soft moan that continued until she had to inhale. She gasped.  Her pussy was alive! 

The wall between her vag and asshole was going crazy, caught between differing rhythms, the effect was intense. Her moans grew in volume, her breathing in ragged exhaling puffs and brief, excited gasps for air.  She grabbed her tits, rubbing and squeezing, pinching and pulling on her nipples, getting more and more turned on.  Her entire body was moving with the sensations.  Her hips rocked, she placed one hand on the arm on her clit, pressing down, while her other continued to massage her tits and twist her nipples. 

She felt a flood of juice flowing out of her pussy and coursing down her ass.  She moved her hand to grip the vibrator and tried pushing it in and out.  Her body bucked upward off the floor.  Then again as intense waves of pleasure rose out of her core like the torrent of a volcano and plowed through every nerve in her body.  Her body sensations ruled, driving all thoughts from her mind.  Her back arched up with each wave, yielding to frantic screams from uncontrollable series of orgasms.  And they kept coming, one after another, after another. 

Some phantasmal connection between her bewitched mind and her sex marauding hand caused her to search for the remote control, seize it, and move her thumb over the red button and push.  The “machine” stopped.  Gale did not.  The waves continued through her, her back arching her hips off the floor in a bucking motion.  As the sensations slowly abated, she began to calm down.  Occasional orgasms would pulse and she would stiffen, but those too finally subsided.  She was exhausted and breathing hard as she came down.  She lay there waiting for the real world to return. 

What was that knocking?  Her mind couldn't place it.  Someone yelling. A few more minutes, she told herself, she'll get up and find out what that was...

“Oh my god,” her mind snapped back to reality.  “Someone's at the door.”

“Hello, in there.  Are you alright?”  More knocking.

She jumped up and went to the door, only realizing then that she was stark naked with a vibrator up her...everything.  There was a sidelight window with a thin gossamer curtain that would do little to obscure the view of her.  She stood very close to the door.

“What do you want?” she yelled?

“I heard screaming.  Are you alright?”

“Yes, I'm fine.  We are all fine, thank you.”

“I wonder if I can speak to you.  Would that be okay?”

She ran back and picked up her robe, wrapping it around herself.  The large wet spot adhered itself to her ass, making it nearly see-through, as well as sending a chill that went straight to her nipples.

“I can hear you.  Go ahead and say what you want.”  She wasn't going to open the door to a stranger, especially dressed the way she was.

“Well,” he shouted, my name is Ted Prateck.  I'm a good friend of Jeff's.  I’ve been in Afghanistan with him for the past year.  He said we should meet.  I know it's a little late and Christmas Eve, but it's my last night in town, so I thought I would see if you were home.”

She peeked through the peephole in the door.  He was about Jeff's height, dark hair, broad shoulders, and a shadow of a beard.  He was wearing a sports coat over a sweater.  Handsome.

“How do I know you are who you say you are?”

“Haha,” he chuckled,  “Jeff said you wouldn't take my word for it.  He told me to tell you that the day he met you, you were wearing a calf-length yellow sundress, and … ah,  well, no bra and no panties.  Sorry, I don't mean to offend, but that's what he said.”  

Oh my god, Jeff told him about that? 

“Oh really?  What else did he tell you?”

“He just said we should get together.”  He waited for a reply, then thought.  “Oh, he said you were beautiful.”

She didn't know if she should trust him.  “What Jeff's middle name,” she tested.

“I don't know, but when you're pissed at him you call him Jeffrey Butt Wipe.”

Gale laughed at that.  She looked around the room, everything was fine except for the huge wet spot on the carpet.  Fuck it, she told herself.  The guy's legitimate.  If he asks, I'll tell him the truth.  Maybe.

Gale opened the door.  Pulling her robe tighter around her, she looked Ted over.  Ted knew he was being inspected.  He just smiled. 

“Well...come in please, Ted.”

She turned and led him down the hall, leaving Ted to close the door.  As she walked away he noticed the silky white robe had a large wet spot that rendered the material nearly transparent, showing Gale's fine ass as clear as through a window.  That made him smile.

“Please make yourself at home.  Drinks are in the kitchen. I've had three gin and tonics already, so you have some catching up to do.  Help yourself,  Make me another gin and tonic, while you’re at it. I'm going to change into something more social.”

“Don't do it on my account,” Ted said, heading for the kitchen.  “Be comfortable.  In fact, I would like to get this jacket off.”  Looking at her, he said, “It's okay isn't it?”

She watched him pour the gin, tipping her head sideways.  He set the bottle down and shrugged out of his jacket, laying over a chair.  She knew that the robe did little to hide her curves and that it was easily seen that she wasn't wearing anything under it.  She knew that it wasn't important, this was just Jeff's friend, nothing was going to happen.  So if he didn't care, then neither would she. 

“Hmm,” Gale said, “I guess I won't change, then.”  She was still wearing the ‘machine'.  It felt a little uncomfortable now and then, but otherwise, it provided an occasional pleasant little rub.  So she decided she wouldn't even go remove the vibrator.

“Do you like pizza?  I was going to order one?”

“Tonight?  I don't think there will be anybody open.”

“Yeah, there is.  He's an old curmudgeon living by himself.  Making pizza is his whole life.  We'll be helping him out.”

“Okay,” Ted said, “I'm all for helping old curmudgeon out on Christmas.” 

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Gale placed the order, it would be forty minutes, and the delivery charge was double tonight.  They took their drinks and went into the living room.  Gale asked about his time with Jeff in Afghanistan, getting all the details, wanting to know, and asking questions all the way.  The pizza came.  She got the money from her purse and a twenty-dollar tip,  The door being open allowed a quick gust of wind to blow her robe open.  The delivery kid's eyes went saucer-wide staring at her tits and the dildo hiding part of her pussy.  She smiled and said, “I just tripled your tip, kid.”

She wrapped the robe around her again and cinched the tie tight.  None of this went unnoticed by Ted.  He didn't try to pretend he didn't see her in all her glory, he just left it out of the conversation.  They ate, chatted, opened a bottle of Merlot to complement the pizza.  He asked about her, her work, her hobbies, and her interests.  All very pleasant.  The conversation somehow got around to Jeff and her, how they met, the whole story, How Jeff swore he would never take a war correspondent job again. 

Ted seemed to know a lot about them, and about her.  “Yeah, Jeff and talked a lot.  Sometimes there was nothing else to do.  Soldiers get close to each other; the threat, the loneliness, and the team thing, being a part of a shared goal.  It was that way for us, too.  It's nuts, so we talk.  Jeff talked about you a lot.  He really loves you.  He's sorry that he can't be here tonight.

Ted stood up.  “Jeff asked me to give you something.”  He retrieved his jacket and reached into the pocket, withdrawing a small box.  Walking back toward her, he stepped on something, jerked his foot back, knocking under the couch.  Gale let out a sharp scream as the ‘Machine' came to life, sending vibrations throughout her groin.  “Oh my god.  Ohh…”  She didn't know what to do.  She couldn't let the vibrator continue or she'd be rolling on the floor having multiple orgasms in front of  Ted.  She had no idea where the remote was. 

Ted couldn't keep from laughing, it was so absurd for these events to happen together.  He looked for the remote control and found it behind the edge of the couch.  As he picked it up it lit up.  He could see the off-on buttons.  He got up from the floor and looked at Gale struggling on the couch to control her body and senses.  He hit the off button.  Gale, breathing hard, settled down. 

Ted couldn't help himself, he hit the “On” button and Gale cried out again and pulled her leg up to her chest, hoping that would spare her the ministrations of the machine. Her robe fell away from her legs, exposing her shaved pussy and the marauding vibrator.  Ted tried to restrain himself from laughing, but he failed, he couldn't help himself.  He pushed the off button again.

Gale, trying to catch her breath, said, “I suppose it is funny to you, but...”  She began laughing too.  Getting back to normal breathing, “Well, that’s a little embarrassing.”  Now all the cards were on the table.  He held the remote control for a vibrator he could now see was installed in her privates.  He had seen her breasts when the kid delivered the pizza.  She was slightly tipsy from the gin and tonic. There was no way of denying any of it.  “I have to go remove my, ah... device.”

“Wait,”  Ted set down next to her. “Jeff wanted me to give this to you.”  He handed her the little box wrapped with red and green ribbon.  She remembered the cryptic words on the postcard, “Watch for red and green ribbon. Know that I am telling you—It’s okay, go for it!”       She opened it and found a plastic remote control, similar to the one for the vibrator but larger.  It had a clock face and asked the question, “Are you ready?  Set the duration of time you that want the release to occur.” 

“What is this for?”

Ted thought for a minute before replying,  “This is the remote control to release your handcuffs.  You set how many minutes you want to be restrained.  It counts down to zero, and the handcuffs are released.  Voilà.”

“You know about those?”  She was surprised.

“Well, they are hard to miss.  You are wearing them right now and dragging a matching rope from you left wrist..”

She had completely forgotten, which was kind of stupid since there was no way she couldn't see them. “Why did Jeff give you the remote for my handcuffs?”

Ted thought for a moment about how to answer. “Because, Gale, He wants us to use them.”

She was not as stunned by this revelation as she thought she should be.  The postcard and the red and green ribbons were hints that Jeff had a reason for providing.  Also, he had been emphatic when he said he didn't want her to be alone for Christmas.  Either this was some elaborately well-orchestrated hoax, or Jeff really did want her to enjoy having sex with Ted.  The thought was a mind-blow that left her confused between her love for Jeff and the passion that has kept her in arousal all evening. 

The thought also stimulated her memory of a time early on in their relationship, when she and Jeff were at a beach bonfire.  She kept telling Jeff that they should leave because she was really horny. So Jeff began rubbing her clit as they set by the fire.  She got quite turned on and struggled to stifle her moans. The guy on the other side of her, one of Jeff's friends, heard her.  A moment later his fingers were inside her.  The two of them brought her to orgasm, twice.  She loved it.  He said, “I'll let you know when it's alright to share your body.”

She realized Ted was right.  Jeff did want them to share this night.  Ted had already seen her body.  “So where do we go from here,” she asked?

Ted smiled and pressed the 'On' button.  Gale squealed in surprise, then moaned.

“Umm...”

Ted picked her up from the couch and carried her into the bedroom.  He set her on the bed, opened her robe, and pulled her arms free.  She was naked except for the cuffs. He placed her face down in the center of the bed.  Using the rope and the hoops that attached to the handcuffs, he secured her hands to the headboard.  Gale was thrilled at the prospect of this handsome man tying her up.  He tied a rope loop around each knee and pull them up toward the headboard.  This drew her knees, more or less, up under her, forcing her pretty ass up in the air.  The last ropes attached to the ankle cuffs and pulled her legs apart, putting her ass and pussy on full display.   She shuttered and began to orgasm from the three-armed machine.

Ted undressed as he watched Gale's orgasm roll through her, straining against the ropes and twisting to escape the amazing torturous pleasure.  He sat on the bed behind her ass and started pressing different buttons on the remote control.  Each changed her reaction slightly until one button changed everything.  Her moan morphed into a growl and in a moment, full-on screams. She jerked at the restrains over and over, twisting first in one direction than the other.  It was beautiful to see her ass dance. 

When he thought she could take no more, he turned it off.  She continued to gyrate for some time after, her juices again running down her thighs.  Just as she settled down, he reached between her leg and pulled the device slowly from her holes.  This started another small round of gyrations.  She was extremely wet.  Juices and cum covering her pussy and ass, running down, soaking the bed under her knees.  The scent of her was intoxicating.  Hot, lush, seductive.

His hands slipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy.  She moaned and moved her ass rhythmically.  He rubbed her juices on his flaccid cock.  Moving up the bed to her face, he offered his soft, but growing member to her.  She was still laying with her tits down on the bed.  She raised up, her arms extended as much as she could.  She looked at his cock then looked up at his eyes.

“Well, that's nice,” she commented.  Managing with only her lips, she took semi-limp phallus into her mouth and began sucking.  “Umm,” she repeated several times.  He grew in her mouth, groaning along with her.  When the ministrations of her warm mouth and tongue brought him to full erection she could no longer get it fully in her mouth, even with her best deep-throat technique.  He was now rock hard.

While sucking on his balls, she asked, “How long am I going to be tied up?” 

“The release of your handcuffs can go up to a two-hundred and fifty-six minutes,” he chuckled.

“What?  That's over four hours.  God, please tell me you didn't set it for four hours.”

"No,” he confessed.  “I didn't.  It says you will be free in twenty-three minutes.  Unless I add some time to it.”

“Damn, what am I going to do for twenty-three minutes?”

Ted laughed,  “I don't know.  But I know what I'm going to do.”

He moved behind her again.  He let his dick poke her pussy before he took it in hand and began rubbing the tip against her labia and clit, then her asshole.  It received the “Umm” mantra.  He moved back.  She was wet everywhere.  He used her juices and cum as lubrication on his hands and carefully started massaging in the area between her labia and the joint of her legs. The muscles that pass through there, under the skin, are surprisingly responsive to massage stimulation.  Being careful not to touch her lady parts, except occasional brushes against her labia, he awakened a new sensation in her groin.

“My god,” Gale said, enraptured.  “That feels fantastic.”

“Stick your ass high up,” Ted commanded.  She lowered her tits to the bed and pushed her ass into the air.

He continued the massage as he began tonguing her anus.  She ohh'd and ahh'd.  He kept it up for a while until she was relaxed into that rhythm.  Next, he used only one hand for the massage but change its focus to her labia.  Not to her slit, but to the two full lips of her pussy.  Her breath grew heavy, panting faster.  With the hand he'd freed up, he slowly pushed one finger into her hairless vagina, gradually moving it in and out. 

Soon he added a second finger and concentrated on her G-spot.  Her moans were coming on a regular beat each time he pushed in.  Her breath became more and more ragged.  The hand stroking her labia now centered on her clitoris.  Gale's groans rode on each exhale and increased in sync with his faster pumping of her pussy.  Ted doubled his speed, knowing she was close.  She stopped breathing and froze,  arched her back.  A second later she took a rapid breath in and expelled an animalistic growl that rolled on for many seconds.  Her pussy gushed, splattering over his hands, arms, legs, and face.  The aroma was so fucking enticing. 

His cock was so hard it hurt.  He waited only long enough for her to catch her breath.  He moved close in behind her and placed his cock against her vag opening.  He held it there, teasing with slight changes in pressure.  Her pussy was beyond warm. It was literally hot. And wet. He could hardly control himself.  It was so smooth too, as he pushed his cock up between her labia toward her clit.  So wet, so smooth, so hot!  He couldn't take it any longer.  His hormones were raging too.  He pressed his cock against the softness of her opening and push in, spreading tight pussy as he drilled in.  Their groans were erotic echoes of each other.  The hot flesh of her vagina caressing his cock, her vaginal muscles squeezing him with each thrust, his large cock filling her with its hardness and penetration gave her cries of delight, different from the fingers and toys.

Ted knew that he was getting close, but he didn't want to erupt before Gale came one more time.  He rubbed her asshole with his thumb, circling poking, until finally plunging the fat digit into anus, surprising the strong sphincter.  Her growl changed to a scream.  He worked his thumb around, in, out, around.  She exploded, her body bucking against his dick, thrashing and pulling against the restraints.  Growling and shaking, struggling to get her breath. 

That was all he needed.  His testicles drew up tight, like a spring compressed, then blasted his seed deep inside her with each thrust.  His body buck as well, feeling the wave of passion course through him like a cascading waterfall.  He convulsed several times, each one adding to Gale's orgasm.  His hand held onto her hips as he continued to ram his flesh into hers, the ultimate unity as heat, juice and cum flowed with their passion.  Their peak passed, but still, they rode out the waves, until, their energy exhausted, he collapsed on top of her.

A second or two later the handcuffs released and Gale's arms were free.  They rolled to the side, his cock still inside of her.  Ted was panting, but not near as much as Gale.  It had been almost one non-stop orgasm for her and she continued to shake, mini-quakes traveling through her body.  His cock softened in the warm wetness of her pussy, but he could still feel the tremors that were slow to leave her body.  His arm lay over her.  She placed his hand on her breast and held it until she could breathe normally again,

“Wow!" she said.  “You've done that before, haven't you?”

“Maybe once or twice.  But not for over a year,” Ted confessed.

“Really.  I thought you guys got lots of women when you weren’t in your battles.”

“Maybe some do.  But not where Jeff and I were.  Opportunity wasn't smiling on us.  It wasn't like here, where the opposite sex was willing and available.”

“Well, ‘here,’ as you called it, may present opportunity, but not for me.  You're my 'only' since Jeff left.”  She snuggled back into him and felt his response.  “Damn, you're getting hard again.  I can feel you filling my vagina.”

“Yeah,  being deprived for so long has improved my stamina.”

“I don't think my pussy can take another round.  I'm a bit sore.”

“Not to worry.  I am well satisfied,” he said as his cock continued to grow. “Though I suppose we might figure a different way.  I don't want to make you more sore.”

“A different way what,” she asked?  “Wait, are you suggesting... are you wanting to fuck my ass?”

He smiled a shit-eating-grin.  She turned her head to look at him.

“Yeah?”  She mimicked his smile, teasing.  “That's what you’re thinking?”

“Now that you mention it, it's not a bad thought.”

“I see,” Gale said,  “And just how do you plan on doing that, with that big cock and my little hole?”

He pulled his fairly stiff dick out of her.  “You know, I think it would be better if I showed you.”  He got up on his knees and let her roll onto her back.  He removed the little restraining boxes from her wrist cuffs and attached them to her ankle cuffs.  Next, he put one pillow under her head, and a second pillow under her ass.  He pulled her legs up over her head and fastened the restraint connector to the loops tied to the headboard.  She lay on her back with her feet restrained over her head and her sweet little ass raised up, ready for him.  He grabbed the remote and set the restraints for thirty minutes.

He began by eating her pussy again.  Lapping at the folds of her labia, licking and sucking them between his lips, and massaging them with his tongue.

“Oh, god, that feels so good,” Gale said, fully immersed in the sensation.  When he began tonguing her clit, she moaned then said, “Careful, my clit is very tender.”

He moved his tongue down, deeply, through her labia and started teasing her asshole.  His hot, wet tongue circled her perfect, tight hole.  Spreading her cheeks his tongue pressed in and out of her anus slowly.  As he increased his rhythm soft mewing parted Gale's lips.  Now he inserted a finger and ran it in and out of her hole.  She tightened at first, but then made her anus relax and feel the pleasure of the penetration.  After a minute or two, he added another finger, encouraging her hole to open more.  Finally a third finger.  The mewing became more growling, as he worked those fingers in and out.

His cock was again rock hard.  He positioned himself and removed his fingers, pressing his larger cock slowly in. 

Gale inhaled quickly as his cock spread her hole open.  Relaxing, she felt his breadth and length fill her.  The sensation was different than in her pussy, yet still stimulated almost all the nerves in her groin.  She could feel that it wouldn't be long before another orgasm was on its way.  Her hands had found her tits and she was massaging and pulling on her long, neglected nipples. 

Ted kept his strokes gentle and slow, allowing the rhythm to come on its own.  He could feel her anus tighten and release as Gale experience his movement.  It was a fantastic feeling, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.  The pace increased naturally until he was pounding her with uncontrolled passion, his balls slapping out loudly against her ass, keeping cadence with his grunts and Gales groans.  His grunts rolled into an intense growl with his last few strokes pounding into her asshole.  He erupted, jetting his hot liquid seed deep into Gale's ass.

His body shuddered.  That, and the feeling of his hot wet cum jacked into her, triggered Gale's orgasm.  She stretched her nipples until her tits were the shape of cones as the multiple waves of an unbelievable pleasure coursed through her body.  Totally drained Ted stopped pumping, but his cock felt the orgasmic pulses flowing through Gale.  Another minute and her orgasm subsided.  He pulled his dick from her ass and fell back on his haunches. 

Gale stopped torturing her breasts, and relaxed.  “Can you release my legs?  I kind of need to stretch out.”

Ted found the remote.  He had set it for thirty minutes.  It had only taken twenty-one.  He pressed the button to drop the timer to zero and the restraints released.  Her leg came down slowly, feeling stiff.  Ted crawled up to lay beside her.  They kissed a few times, too tired and exhausted to say much of anything.  It was early Christmas morning.  Gale thought about the red and green ribbons, about Jeff's wonderful Christmas gift to her, and hoped he was not alone. With Ted next to her, she soon fell asleep dreaming happily of when she and Jeff would be together again.

Published 
Written by WillHarty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments