Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Day

"Clay finds his true love."

34
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Clay, an awkward young man finds his love reciprocated. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a gentle love story."

Slowly I raked the leaves out of the pool, my mind occupied. I heard the chatter of Carlita, my stepdaughter, and Bradley, a supposed friend. They were in the hot tub. It was a cool Saturday morning, and I was getting the pool ready for summer. My name is Clay Newton, and at twenty-four I am a widower. My wife, Sonia, passed away eighteen months ago from cancer. I had married her when Carlita was fifteen. Carlita was eighteen now, and a few months away from graduating high school.

I had married Sonia because she needed a green card, and I liked her. It was an arrangement, which I agreed to when I saw Sonia crying bitterly outside the courthouse as I was walking to a coffee shop for lunch. I invited her, and she told me that her work visa was going to expire, and there was a risk she would be separated from her daughter, as the child's father was American and she was Mexican The age did not bother me, and I proposed the arrangement as I still longed desperately for my parents.

I am socially very awkward, mostly because I am always inside my mind, working out solutions to the code I wrote. I live in Langley, Virginia, and yes, I have friends in intelligence, as well as contracts, though I am not a spy. My passion and love is coding, and writing algorithms that powered AI search engines. The CIA had been using my work since I was fifteen, and my handler, Andrew Landy, became my de-facto parent when my parents were killed in a car accident in my senior year of high school. He was super pissed when he heard I had married Sonia, but mellowed considerably once he saw her respect for me.

Sonia and I had something like love, though I am sure I have no idea what love is supposed to be. We had sex, lots of it, and great sex too after she taught me. She always told me that I was a very good lover. I also knew she had other men, which somehow did not bother me as I knew our marriage was more of an agreement. Being married to me stopped her from getting separated from Carlita. Bradley was one of Sonia’s lovers.

I never imposed boundaries on Sonia, though it hurt me that she slept around. She passed away before we could divorce, as our agreement stated at the time of marriage. In her last days, she begged for my forgiveness and said that had she lived she would not have wanted to divorce me. She had stopped all her affairs, but Carlita did not.

Carlita and I had become buddies within months of Sonia and I getting married; she liked that I was always accessible as a friend to her, she could tease, chat or sometimes just be silent with me. That changed after she turned sixteen. Now she was just somebody I shared a house with. In a few months, she would be at NYU, and I know we would probably drift apart.

My mind was half occupied with a problem in a search algorithm the agency had been using, and I volunteered to see if I could find a solution. The other half was occupied by Alana, Bradley’s eighteen-year-old daughter. She was not dressed for the pool, with a white long-sleeved sweater and faded blue jeans. She had taken her boots off, as well as her socks, and she had her feet in the water. She was tall, five-eleven, and slim. Her breasts were almost perfectly shaped under the sweater and I could see her nipples and no bra.

Her angelic white hair was long, with blue eyes and soft white skin. She had a splatter of freckles under her eyes that I found fascinating. I would shamelessly stare if she was not looking at me. Her lips were full and pink; she would never need lipstick. I was in love with her, and it scared me. I sneaked a quick peek at her and saw her quickly look away, the slight coloring of her cheeks clearly visible.

I wore a similar combination to Alana, the result of my hard work non-visible under my layers of clothing. I stayed fit by joining the trainees at the CIA campus three times a week as they did their physical preparation. I was lean though, just reaching over six feet with light brown hair and blue eyes, the same hue as Alana’s eyes. I knew I had to tell her; I had to either get her or get her out of my system. I would prefer the first option, but I was terrified of losing her. I heard Bradley cough and knew what would come. I put the rake away. I wanted to stop Carlita’s actions so many times, but the price was too steep. I knew I would lose her completely, and selfishly I feared the thought of not seeing Alana. I was hit by the impossible situation again and chose to be non-confrontational.

“Alana, I have something to show you,” I said, to her shock, as it was usually she that had to come up with ideas to coax me away.

I had seen the conflict in her eyes, the fact that she was being used by her father, and I was sure she hated that she thought she was lying to me. That was also something I needed to settle, that she was not culpable in any way. I was supposed to be responsible, not Alana.

“Sure, Clay, I was just about to ask your opinion too,” she replied and her warm voice was music to me.

I knew that I needed to close the issue of my love one way or another. I expected heartbreak, as my social issues made sure I was not dating material. That did not mean I did not love fiercely. I just had no idea how to show it. Alana picked her boots up and we walked into the house, to my office. She sat on a chair and put her boots on, then stood. Her two-inch heels had her almost looking me in the eyes. I swallowed hard as her smile mesmerized me, as it had done so many times before.

“You first,” I said. She handed me a memory stick and I suspected she had written a script.

“This does not resolve, I cannot find the problem,” she explained as I opened the folder she indicated.

Alana shared my love for coding; it had stemmed from her having to distract me for the last two years whilst Bradley fucked Carlita. It was laughable how stupid they thought I was. I had known the first week they fucked, had watched as Sonia guided his fat six-inch cock into Carlita two days after Carlita turned sixteen. Alana asked me to help her with research on a school project. I knew Alana hated doing it, but I selfishly loved her presence. It was in the last few months when Sonia was getting really bad that Alana became a beacon for me. Sonia begged me for forgiveness for that too, confessing that it had hurt her to see how broken my relationship with Carlita had become. I had promised Sonia that Carlita would be cared for as my own daughter, even if she hated me.

I opened up the code then ran it and realized she had swopped two elements around. I explained it to her, and she nodded.

“Thanks, Clay,” she said, her body very close to mine.

I could just turn my head and kiss her taut stomach as she stood next to me. The last time she stood like as well, and I had the same wish. Alana was brilliant, her IQ matching mine. But Alana was confident and self-assured, and I still struggled hard to survive in any form of societal environment. This was my struggle, the thought that a girl as perfect as Alana would want to be with me. I stood and she stayed in position on purpose with a little smile on her face, as if she knew I had to bump into her as I squeezed past her in the cramped space. I was sure she pushed against me, and I felt her breasts against my chest as I squeezed by. Her eyes were watching me as I made it past without my now hard cock getting snagged on her. Then I walked to my wall safe, opened it with a sigh. Everything about her said she was available to me and every bit of my logic agreed. I hated my lack of confidence.

“Alana, I got you a second birthday present,” I said as I pulled the box out of the safe, and turned to her.

“I loved the laptop a lot,” she said with a smile. I had one custom-fitted for her as her birthday gift, knowing that Bradley would never consider such an expensive outlay for her. He spent his money on himself.

“Well, this gift means…” I lost my words as I looked at her, feeling as if my brain was mush. She had moved closer, and I looked into those blue eyes, mesmerized.

“Yes, Clay?” She asked, and I handed her the gift wordlessly. She opened it and smiled softly, then kissed my cheek, her lips lingering.

“Thank you,” she whispered, and I felt her breath on my face. I gave her a matching necklace and earring set, with stones matching her eyes. Our first kiss was inches away, and I faltered.

“Want pizza?” I asked her, and I saw her eyes flicker but she hid her disappointment well, “I know a place that makes the perfect pizza.”

“Okay,” she said, and she sounded dismayed. I gave her a leather jacket and helmet. She went to the bathroom, then reappeared, wearing her new earrings. I put the necklace on.

“Absolutely perfect,” I whispered into her ear from behind, making eye contact in the mirror. I wrote a note: ‘Gone for pizza’.

“Now they can fuck in peace,” I muttered, deciding to put at least that thought to bed.

“You know?” Alana asked in surprise.

“Since she was sixteen. I have a state-of-the-art camera system. Brad and Carlita think I am obtuse, but I really don’t give a fuck, because I got to spend time with you, Alana. That mattered to me.”

“Why not say something about it?”

“She is not my daughter, and you know she became rather nasty with me. I do not do confrontation well. She uses the ‘You are not my dad’ line on me a lot. I do miss the girl she was, though, my friend.”

“So you really did not want to make an issue?”

“I got to spend time with you. I liked when you ‘distracted’ me. I like your mind, the way you think. Making an issue would have put a stop to that. And in any case, there was no stopping her.” I tried to stop talking but the confession was coming soon.

“I got accepted into MIT, computer sciences,” Alana said, changing the subject quickly. I was sure she saw my anxiety rise.

“I know, and I am not surprised,” I stopped her and she turned to me. “Alana, I never blamed you for hiding their affair from me. And I am very glad you got into MIT, it makes me proud.”

“Bradley does not have the money, he spends it all on getaways with his whores.”

“I have the money, and I have already covered your tuition, Alana.”

“Why?” Alana was surprised at my admission, and I saw her work out what to say to me.

“Just… let's go.”

I was sure she seemed relieved, and I wondered if she thought I paid her tuition so I could have her in the hot tub or anywhere else. But she was not that to me, not even close. We hopped on my Ducati and I drove out of Langley. Alana did let it go, talking about mundane things. She knew me very well and knew when I was not ready to talk about things. I also knew the motives would need to be discussed, for her peace, and so she knows how much respect I have for her.

“Where is this pizza place exactly?” She asked after we left Langley, and I opened up the bike, riding hard. I had a Bluetooth communications system in our helmets. She had picked us music to listen to as we rode, streaming from her phone.

“New York,” I answered.

“Are we fucking going to New York?” She laughed, loving the spontaneity.

“Yes, only three or so hours at this speed, but the pizza is worth it.”

“So, Carlita? How is that going to play out, Clay?” She asked me, and I had two answers. One was logical, and one was what my heart wanted. I gave her the logical one.

“She will go to NYU, and I am sure she will never make an effort to see me again. I have covered her tuition and accommodation as well.”

“Yeah, I suspect she will not return home much,” Alana added. “But I am really sorry that the relationship has broken down, Clay.”

I heard her reflect what was in my heart, that I truly wanted to be restored to Carlita.

“I had a lot of fun with her before Bradley started fucking her. She became mean after that.”

“Yes, but that was Bradley, making her believe you are a wimp. The shithead has never had a good word for you, all whilst using up all your stuff. I have no idea how he could be my father, as there are absolutely no similarities in our personalities.”

“Your mom is amazing, Alana, and you chose to orbit around her. Do you think I am a wimp?” I asked. I have often wondered about it. When I spar with the trainees at Langley I rarely lose badly, but I did not have an aggressive personality. It confused me at times.

“No, not at all, Clay.” I felt her tighten her grip around my body. I let go with my left hand and squeezed her hand. We pulled into the parking lot of my favorite pizza joint in the Bronx and had our pizza. It was just after one in the afternoon.

“Let’s go see the Statue of Liberty,” I said after we ate and she agreed.

It was chilly on the ferry, and she put her arms around me for warmth. I thought I was going to die as my hardness rose in defiance to my mental gymnastics to get it down. I was sure she could feel me against her mound, but she did not move away, except to move her head, so her face was now in my neck. She sighed softly, then moved again, her cheek to mine. I also moved my face just a little, and the corners of our mouths touched. I was terrified because this was when I could lose her.

“Fuck,” I whispered and moved my mouth to hers, finding her ready, her lips parted and we kissed. It was not what I expected, and it was everything I had hoped as our lips gently worked on each other, our tongues just touching at times. Alana was sensitive, and I caught on, following her lead. Her kisses tasted like heaven. I was in love, and the answer I sought was given: Alana wanted me too.

“Sorry, sir, ma’am. The rest of the group is waiting,” I heard someone say and I pulled back, looking into her eyes. I felt safe and the first wave of passion hit my heart. We followed the group, holding hands and stealing kisses the whole time. I had no idea what was said about anything as the poor tour guide talked his heart out; I just knew that I never wanted to stop kissing Alana. I did give the guide a hefty tip though. On the way back we spoke for the first time about what happened.

“Wow, Alana. I…wow,” was the extent of my commentary, which made her laugh, then she kissed me.

“I love you, Clay, okay. I am not in love or infatuated. I have loved you for a while.” Her whole being confirmed her words.

“And I have loved you, Alana.”

“What about our future, Clay? Me going to MIT? Please tell me that we will not be apart.”

“We are secure, Alana. I am selling up as soon as Carlita leaves. I am also moving to Boston.”

“Really? You are moving with me?” She touched my face softly, her emotions barely in check, “You have been planning this?”

“Yes, I stayed to be near you, even though I only acknowledged to myself that I loved you a year ago.” I swallowed as I felt overwhelmed, “I planned it, and I hoped, but I was terrified. I would maybe have moved with Carlita if she showed any interest in us being close again.”

“What will you do in Boston?”

“I might be teaching at MIT, there is an offer on the table.”

“We will not be able to date then, Clay. They all have rules against staff and student dating.”

“I know, Alana, but what if we are engaged?” I loved how her face expressed the emotions she experienced at that moment. “Would that be an option?” I asked.

“Clay, are you serious? Please don’t start fucking with me, my love?”

I chuckled at her sweet expectancy as she tried to find any indication that I was playing a joke on her.

“If I had a ring, would you believe me?” I asked and her body language relaxed a little.

“Yes.”

“Would you say yes?”

“Yes, Clay, fuck. I love you so much. Just kiss me,” she moaned and came in intending to devour me.

“Don’t you want your ring, my love?” I chuckled as I pulled out of reach of her lips and she groaned out her frustration.

“You have one? Here?” Her voice pitch went up as she comprehended.

“Yes, there was no way I would kiss you and not declare my intentions,” I whispered, then pulled her ring out of my bike jacket. It matched the necklace and earring set. She held her hand and I slid it on, then kissed it. She kissed me, then looked at her ring, then kissed me again. The ferry docked, and a couple came to us.

“We kind of documented you two, from starting this side through the tour to back here,” the husband said.

“I told him that we are looking at true love and that there is a ring somewhere. If you give us your e-mail we will send you all the video and photos,” his wife added.

“Yes, please. That is awesome,” Alana said.

We posed for another photo using Alana’s phone; she had her hand with the ring on my chest. They noted her email address and we parted after they confirmed that our romantic connection was one of the most beautiful they had ever seen.

“Alana, next month we can fly out to pick our home,” I suggested as we walked to the bike, which was hard as we were rather focused on our passion as well. I had loved it before, but what I was feeling now scared me in a good way.

“Our home, wow. I cannot believe how good that sounds.” Alana smiled as she played with the idea, “I like one of those older homes, Clay. And we have to live close to a coffee shop, where there is live music. Can we get handmade furniture, please?” She was walking backward as she waved her arms excitedly, explaining what she saw in her mind. Alana was happy, and I am sure I have never seen her happier than this. It was a rush to know it was because of me.

“Who do we tell that we are engaged, my angel?” I asked when I got a gap in her excited monologue.

“My mom, and I have some friends. Bradley does not matter enough.” She spun around as we passed a full café. “I JUST GOT ENGAGED!”

The patrons shouted congratulations at us, but I was weeping with laughter as Alana completely lost herself in her happiness. She went from table to table, showing her ring. In my life, I have never found her more beautiful as she smiled happily. I wanted her to always be happy because it made me fall in love over and over every time she flashed me that smile. We eventually rode to her house, where her mother was just as enthusiastic about the ring, and that we finally got over our shit.

“I am going to kick Bradley out. He is a moocher,” Alana’s mother said when she heard that we left Bradley with Carlita alone.

“I have some video footage if you want a divorce,” I grinned.

“I do, but he will take half of what I have unless you have infidelity footage,” Mary, Alana’s mom said.

“I do, and incriminating footage too. He started fucking Carlita at sixteen, so if he gets difficult you can have him locked up.”

“I knew he did, those two thought they were so clever,” she replied.

“Yep.” Alana smiled, then kissed me, and I almost did not stop kissing her back.

“You two look so good together,” Mary said, her soft smile confirming her approval.

“Babe, the other girls are coming over,” Alana said after looking at her phone. I knew she was preparing me for an encounter that could overwhelm me. But she had no idea how brave I felt with her near.

“We can stay, Alana, I do not mind.” I felt a little self-conscious as Alana’s friends arrived, all emitting the same scream as they saw her ring. I received a lot of praise for my choice of jewelry, then I became a spectator as Alana and her friends expanded on her plans. I listened and enjoyed my fiance’s happiness.

Carlita called me on the phone, and she sounded a little stressed.

“Clay, where are you?”

“At Alana’s house. We stopped here after pizza. She has a few friends over.”

“Okay, when will you be home?”

“I am not sure, Lita,” I intentionally used my pet name for her, which would normally earn me a snide response, but she surprised me.

“Can I come there?” I checked with Mary, and she had no problem. Her anger had long since been burned out.

“I am on the bike, so you would need to use your car,” I said to Carlita.

She hung up and I told Alana, who shrugged. Bradley arrived as well, and I watched the girls avoid him. It was obvious that he had tried his luck with them all. Alana had sworn them to silence, and nobody had an issue keeping his lecherous ass out of the information loop. He weirdly looked at me, but I shrugged. His looks got deadly when Alana sat down next to me, her hand on my thigh.

“Mom, I had the best pizza today,” Alana said after Carlita had arrived as well.

“The best pizza is in New York,” Carlita said, sounding a little snippy, but she lost her attitude when I looked at her, and then she tried to smile at Alana.

“Well, that was where I had it,” Alana said, her hand back on my thigh. Carlita did not hide her surprise, “Then we went to the Statue of Liberty. The ferry ride was a bit cold.”

“You took my daughter to New York without my permission?” Bradley growled. I just looked at him.

“Bradley, you and Carlita were enjoying the hot tub,” Alana said, smiling sweetly.

“We did not want to disturb you,” I said as I looked at Carlita, the horror on her face visible. She just realized I knew everything, and that I never bothered to correct her. The sad look she gave me was surprising; I expected shame or defiance.

“Can we come to enjoy it too?” Michelle, one of Alana’s friends asked.

“You are welcome,” I answered, “Alana’s friends are always welcome.”

“What the fuck is going on with you two?” Bradley tried a different angle.

“We are lovers, Bradley, surely you can see that,” Alana replied, and her tone chilled the room.

“I forbid it.”

“Fuck you, I am eighteen,” Alana snapped, not breaking eye contact with her father.

Bradley glowered at me, and I got the feeling he did not like my little smirk, which was intentional. Alana’s mom was lapping it up with a chortle.

“Michelle, why don’t you guys get some clothes and come over tonight,” I suggested, and Alana's friends all agreed.

“Are you also sleeping over, Alana?” I asked her.

“Of course, my darling,” she replied and kissed me. She looked defiantly at Bradley, but I turned her face and kissed her again. I was done playing games with him, and I did not want anything to mar the memory of this day. Alana and her friends vanished to her room, and she invited Carlita as well, leaving me with Bradley and her mom. I saw Carlita shoot me a last look, and I was sure. She was scared and sad.

“This will end now, Clay. You have no right,” Bradley said as he got up, and walked closer.

“And tell me, Bradley, what happened in the hot tub after Alana and myself went into the house, or any other time she had to get me away from you two?” I stood as well. Bradley outweighed me, but I had no fear of him.

“Nothing happened. We just talked about next year.” He looked at his wife.

“Clearly, that short cock of yours will lead to nothing,” Mary chuckled and I snorted as Bradley seemed to get ready to blow up. He sized me up but it seemed he decided it might not go his way. I saw the realization on his face: his shit was booked. He swore and walked out, which triggered a good laugh from Mary. Alana came down with a sleepover bag, which Michelle loaded in her car.

We took the bike home, and the girls divided between Michelle and Carlita’s cars. We stopped at a park and made out, surrounded by other couples with the same idea. I stared into her moonlit face and asked her again to marry me because the moment felt so perfect. Alana put the ring back on as she agreed again. We rode home, where I quickly emailed some video footage to Mary, then we ordered take-out. The others had already taken over the hot tub. Alana and I quickly changed; Alana was perfect and I struggled to find words to tell her. I could not stand the lack of words, and pulled her into the office and kissed her softly.

“You look perfect. I love everything about you, Alana,” I said, regaining my composure. She pulled her bikini top aside and pulled my head down to her nipple, and I nibbled at it. I felt it get hard, then I moved to the other one.

“Clay, if we start now the sleepover will be done before I am, lets go outside,” Alana giggled, but she held my head in place. I slipped my hand down to her bottoms and found her slit through the cloth. I gently stroked it and heard her breathing change. I knew that I had to. Just a few hours ago we stood here and I was terrified of kissing her. I was not scared now; I was brave.

‘Just one more thing,” I said, and I dropped, pulling her bottoms to the side, and plunged my tongue into her pussy.

At that moment nothing had ever tasted as good as the nectar my darling was secreting. She came loudly in thirty seconds flat. I made sure the bottoms were in place again, covering her womanhood. I stood and kissed her again. She licked her lips as I watched; Alana was a goddess. Every part of her turned me on.

“I like my taste,” she said and pulled me back in for a longer kiss. She was hungry for me, and I knew we could return to the bedroom and vanish into each other.

“I love your taste too, I just had to do it, Alana, sorry,” I said, not meaning it. I was absolutely tempted to do it again, just to hear her sweet moans.

“You will make it up, I promise you,” she threatened as she gently grabbed hold of my manhood with a mischievous grin.

We walked out and saw the rest giggle, even Carlita. I just shrugged; Alana blushed. My office window was open, and I was sure they heard her. She sat on my lap in the hot tub, as it was rather cramped. I tried to keep up with the banter, but it was clear I was rather out of touch, except very much in touch with my love. We chatted and joked, with myself bearing the brunt of the jokes. I could not stop touching Alana, barely believing that my love was in my arms, and she wanted to be with me. I also realized that Carlita was different now as if something had changed since we left her and Bradley. I caught her looking at me a lot. We got out after the take-out arrived. Carlita held me back and then took my hand. She was apprehensive, and my heart softened. I was angry, and yet there was no way she would feel my rage. I loved her too much, despite what she did.

“Clay, can we chat sometime, really chat?” Carlita asked me after taking a deep breath.

“Sure, Lita. I would like that a lot,” I answered, and she relaxed visibly, as my tone was gentle, “Is it okay if Alana moves in? She hates being around Bradley,” I asked, making sure she understood that I was making her part of the decision.

“I cannot blame her. I would love it if she moves in, Clay, I promise.” Carlita stole a hug, and I held her.

Alana joined us, and I told her she would be welcome to move in.

“Thanks, Clay. Oh shit, I am terrified of how hard I am falling,” she leaned against me.

“I am also overwhelmed, Alana. I love you.”

“When are we going to Boston to sort out things?” Alana asked me, “I am so excited. Can we stay an extra day to see some sights?”

“Next weekend, we can go house hunting. And I would love an extra day with you.”

“Are you also moving to Boston, Clay?” Carlita asked, looking a little lost.

“We are, once you leave for university. I would have nothing here anymore.”

“Will there be room for me, Clay?” Carlita asked. Her anxiety was filtering through and I knew that it was because I seemed to have given up on her. Alana replied in my stead, expressing my heart perfectly.

“Of course, Carlita, just remember that your bullshit stays here,” Alana directed.

“Yes, Alana. Today, when I realized you were gone I did suspect that you two had hooked up. Clay, I missed you so badly this afternoon. I felt so empty, and I decided that I was not willing to continue being the whore I had become.”

“So Bradley?”

“Done. I should never have started with him. I thought I was so cool.” Carlita sniffed and I pulled her against me, “Forgive me, Clay, please?”

“I have, Carlita. I also miss our fun times and conversations.” She squeezed me hard, and I kissed the top of her head as Alana wiped my tears with a towel. My day just got infinitely better. Then I grinned at a thought: my step-daughter and my future wife are the same age. We went inside and ate, then we set up a bed in the lounge. I loved having Alana against me, and then felt the pleasure of Carlita on my other side.

“Sorry, Clay. I do love you,” she whispered, and Alana took her hand.

“I have always loved you, Carlita, okay. No matter how tense things were. I was just so pissed at you sometimes,” I answered her, and she pushed against my back. I was consumed and overwhelmed by the intensity of my emotions, so it took me a while to calm down, with Alana softly kissing me and whispering sweet words of love to me. We fell asleep and I loved that Carlita was also gently breathing behind me. Our relationship is changing, and I like where it is going.

At two in the morning, Alana woke me and led me to my bedroom. She kissed me softly, but there was no doubt, my fiancé was desperate for us to confirm our love, and I shared her desperation. These kisses were different, hungry. I turned my bedlamp on so I could see her, then I returned to her as she waited, biting her lip as she scanned my body.

I was in shorts; she was in a t-shirt and panties. We kissed again, then I pulled her t-shirt over her head, and her absolutely perfect breasts were revealed. She tittered as I stared at them for a bit, studying the shape of her areolas. I bowed my head and took a nipple into my mouth, gently nibbling with my lips as she ran her fingers through my hair.

“Carry on, Clay, I love this,” she said, her other hand cupping my cheek. I moved to her other nipple, and my hand traced down to her pussy, slipping into her panties. She gasped as I touched her sensitive button, and then started to moan as I gently stroked. I could not believe that I was here, with the object of my adoration. She finally came hard. I held her tight butt with my other hand, steadying her.

After she calmed I straightened and kissed her softly. She tried to kneel but I held her. I saw the question mark on her face.

“Later, my love, not this time. I want to be inside you now.”

“Okay, Clay, but I really want to suck you. I agree though, now I want you in me, please, my darling.”

I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her panties off. I had felt she was not shaved when I licked her previously, but seeing that soft white down on her was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. I looked at her body as she lay in anticipation, and I could not see one flaw. All my presuppositions and preferences vanished, as I saw my love’s body lay there exposed. I dropped my shorts and she opened her legs.

“Please, Clay, no foreplay. We have had enough. I am desperate to feel you,” she begged, and I moved over her.

Her hand found my cock and guided it to her opening, and I started to sink into her, as I watched her face, looking for discomfort. All I saw on her face was complete surrender to her needs. Her hands dropped to my butt and her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me deeper into her.

She sank her teeth into my shoulder as a massive orgasm hit her the moment the base of my cock touched her clit. Her pussy spasms were so violent that I exploded in her. It took us five minutes to recover, still deeply connected. She loosened her grip on my body slightly, and I saw tears in the corners of her eyes.

“Just the way I dreamed it would be, my love,” she whispered into my neck after kissing me again. We kissed, but she never relented her grip fully, holding me against her, and I felt she wanted the full-body contact. I started to flex my hips, moving just three inches of my cock in her, and I heard her gasp her approval. She hooked her long legs over my calves and held me by my butt after she made peace with the fact that I was not going to lift my upper body off hers. I wanted to lengthen my strokes so my chest could stimulate her nipples, but she prevented me from doing it.

I was amazed at how easily I read her needs as we made love, and also how much I needed for her to be satisfied. Everything about Alana screamed love for me. She started to cum again, and I heard her slow burn turn into another inferno, and my back paid the price as it seemed she wanted to absorb me into her body. It was gentle, and yet the most violent sex I have ever had as she drew blood again. I saw her tears again.

“Sorry, my angel, but I am overwhelmed. I did not mean to hurt you,” she apologized.

“I want it, Alana, give me all of your passion,” I said as we kissed again. I started flexing into her again, keeping it to what she wanted. It took twenty minutes of us whispering and kissing before we both came together, and I pushed as hard as I could to see if I could not get my whole body inside of her as she scored my back again. We lay for another half an hour, connected through my half-hard cock still in her.

“We need to clean up,” I said, and she nodded. Neither of us wanted to separate. Finally, I made the call and lifted her, still connected to me. We showered, and then she dried me. She pushed me back on the bed and I felt her mouth on my cock. I was hard in no time and enjoyed her ministrations. She stopped, then crawled over me and impaled herself on me. She had a mini orgasm and then lay down flat on me, and we kissed. I held her butt and stroked her spine.

She was not flexing, just lying still, and I followed her lead. Soon her breathing slowed, and she was asleep. I fell asleep after pulling a blanket over us. We woke the next morning as the bed dipped, and Carlita lay down next to us. She touched my cheek softly, then kissed me. She did the same with Alana.

“I want this, Clay, I want a man that does to me what you do to Alana. I want a man that slips his ring on me at our first kiss because he is sure,” she said. Alana pulled her against us. I was still buried in Alana. She turned her face to me, and we kissed gently, then she pulled off and lay down on my other side. Carlita touched the bite mark on my neck.

“Good job, Clay,” she chuckled.

We made plans for the future, deciding to move Carlita over to Boston University as well. Carlita was very accepting of the idea that her prospective step-mom would be her best friend too. The other three found us and flopped down on whatever bed space they could find. Alana laughed at my discomfort at being naked under the covers, but it turned to compassion as the sheet stuck to my back where I had bled. She used a wet cloth to soften the blood and set me free, and started giggling as I joked with her. She threw the girls out, I saw that wanton look on her face again, so I pushed her down and slipped inside her again, her pussy sopping wet with desire. She did not draw blood again, but her orgasm was no less intense. We came at the same time, and just lay close together.

After ten minutes we cleaned up and got dressed. I took them all to a brunch, feeling like a king as Alana revealed her growing affection. Carlita got a moment with me and hugged me.

“I am so glad you are happy, Clay. I know I hurt you badly, but I listened to lies,” she confessed. I realized she wanted to walk us back to what we were, which was best friends.

“Then we sort the lies out, Carlita because right now I want us to stay family.”

We did stay family. I married Alana after she graduated from university. Carlita had all her questions about her mom and me answered, and then turned her love loose on me, making up for the lost time.

Bradley ended up in jail and divorced. Alana and her mother broke all contact with him and they never heard from him again. Her mom married again, an absolute gentleman who reminded Alana of me in a sometimes uncomfortable way. But it also confirmed that her mother approved of me.

I kept falling in love, and my scarred back gave testament to the intensity of Alana’s love for me. My reward was three beautiful girls, who were spitting images of their mother.

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

 

Published 
Written by CuriousProbe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments