Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mountain Tryst

4
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I drive up the tree shadowed lane that leads to the lovely cabin by the lake... my favorite place in the world... anxious and excited, knowing you are either already there or soon will be... we have planned this very carefully since we can not afford to be caught.

My pulse quickens as I round a corner and see my lovely little hideaway... it has been so long since our last tryst... I am starved for the sight of you... my lover... my daring, sensual, exciting sex god.

There isn't a car there... I feel pangs of disappointment... then remind myself that you'll soon be joining me... I only need wait a little longer.

I leave the car and carry my bag up to the door, and see something lying on the welcome mat... it is a long stem, deeply red, rose... the thorns removed... my heart skips and I can barely breathe... bending down to pick it up, I inhale its lush fragrance...

Ah, love, you undo me at times... you charm me, excite me, and thrill me to distraction.

I turn the knob... now knowing that you have arrived before me... but for reasons of your own, have chosen not to meet me at the door... I smile softly, understanding at last that we are enacting another fantasy...

Entering, I am immediately in the large downstairs room that is both living area and small kitchenette... the whole loft above one huge bedroom... the fireplace is ready to be lit... and on the sofa lays a large department store clothing box...

I set my bag down by the door, and kicking off my heels, I shrug out of my jacket... laying the coat over the overstuffed chair...

I move on stockinged feet to the sofa, looking around for other signs of  you... and see glasses and an opened bottle of wine sitting on the oak table... candles waiting to be lit... tools of the seduction... my sexy man...

The gift box is large, and I slowly pull the lid off... gasping at the ensemble nestled within the pale pink tissue...

The merry widow is sheer black... demi cups fringed in delicate lace... the better to frame my berry color nipples that will certainly peek over the edge...

Beneath is a minuscule bit of black lace... a thong... ah my bottom tingles already...

And then I come to the fine, black, silk stockings... satin garters to hold them against my thighs...

Darling, I feel so very wanted... so beautiful for you...

Finally... beneath it all... (I tremble with the strength of my arousal)

For there lies the leather choker...

Thin... almost dainty... and very very beautifully wrought... the silver loops that fall down from it that will lie upon my collar bone so perfectly, the supple black leather that will encircle my throat... the jeweler's clasp of delicate artistry.... mmmmhhhhhh..... my pulse quickens with sensual anticipation.... this fantasy would take us into new territory.

I sigh... aching already... knowing that you will give me a new treat this time...  smiling... never once worried...  as I know you will not harm me...

diamonddolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
diamonddolly

just a further exploration into total, uninhibited erotic expression... letting our lust for each other carry us into new realms of physical delight.

I open my the buttons to my blouse with one hand, while touching my lips with the tip of a finger, running it softly over the sensitized flesh, wanting it to be your tongue...

Oh yes, the passion is rising...

Letting my blouse to slip down my arms to the floor, I then undo the button and zipper at the back of my skirt that falls just above my knees, and shimmy it down over my slim hips... it puddles at my feet until I kick it aside in my eagerness... my bra and panties are quickly discarded, and at last I am naked...

My flesh feeling so exposed and tingly... my nipples amazingly hard... they miss your loving care, darling...

Auburn curls guarding the garden of love are already glistening with the dew of my need... my clit is pulsing... ah, so very sexy and naughty.

Reaching for the corset, I hear a sound and turn to see you lounging against the frame of the open cabin door, I had not heard it open, so engrossed was I in my sensual daze...

Your handsome face such a welcome sight... the lust and affectionate amusement staring out at me through your devilish eyes causing me to grin in response.

I blush lightly, the curse of being a fair complected redhead... and your smile grows... and you begin to saunter towards me slowly, each step bringing you closer to me and my heart begins to pound hard enough to deafen my hearing...

I am on fire for you...

You stop just a small distance from me... my nipples lightly touching the front of your shirt, and I look up into the eyes that first captured my soul... and see my own erotic need staring down at me... oh we are so very sexy together... so open in our needs and expressions... it is so very liberating...

You lay a hand to my cheek and caress me, my dark brown eyes closing at the exquisite sensation of your touching me at last... I am little more than a slave to the passion you bring me...

Pulling my face up to you, you kiss me... letting your tongue familiarize itself once more with the sensitive lips that are even now opening for your possession... I am yours...

Your kiss seems to go on forever, deep and hungry.... I moan, pressing my naked body into you, and feeling your buttons dig into my flesh, and am burning... so hot, so very hot.

You lean down to whisper in my ear... baby... This weekend I am going to take you places you have only dreamed about... come with me?

I nod, too aroused to even be able to speak at the moment.

You step back... and begin to undress... but stop... and motion for me to move in front of the large window... and the sun outlines every curve... every shade... every quiver of arousal...

You growl...

And I tingle... and laugh softly... and know I am indeed about to have the adventure of a lifetime... in our cabin on the lake.

Published 
Written by rhapsody181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors