Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend in the Blue Ridge - Part Two

13
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Recommended Read
Josh closed the door to his room at the lodge then leaned back against it. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, trying to banish the cloying desire that had possessed his body during the ride up. His bike leathers were constraining his erection uncomfortably, and had been for the better part of two hours.

Shifting away from the door, he dropped his saddle bags next to the floral armchair in the corner by the door, his helmet following suit and landing in the chair's seat. In the bathroom, Josh turned on the cold water at the sink faucet, cupped his hands under it and splashed his face once, then again. The water felt bracing to his heated skin, the erotic fog in his brain receding a little.

He still couldn't wrap his head around what had just happened outside. Good god, he'd kissed Emily, and holy shit she'd kissed him back. The vivid memory of her lush body in his arms, pressed against him, and her glorious lips opening for him had Josh squeezing his eyes shut and gripping the marble counter until his knuckles were white.

He'd woken up that morning eagerly anticipating the ride up. Josh wasn't blind. He sure as hell liked looking at Emily's deliciously curvy body and seeing the mischief in her eyes. He loved watching her wide, supple lips curve up into a smile, and when she stuck her lower lip out in a sexy little pout it was all he could do to keep from pulling her to him and sucking that lip into his mouth. He loved walking behind her, the sway of her hips making him grin like an idiot sometimes. He absolutely loved the way she bit her lower lip when she was deep in thought, and the way she stretched like a cat after a particularly long ride. Josh's dirty little secret was that he'd wanted Emily since the day they met, nearly ten years ago.

He remembered vividly the day she'd walked into the coed fraternity house they'd both been rushing, all skin-tight jeans, cowboy boots, and that no-frills royal blue ribbed tank top that clung to her perfect curves. She could have had her pick of any of the girly girl southern belle sororities on campus. Instead, she'd walked into the only coed frat and stolen his breath. Josh remembered the instant her eyes had found his, that electric moment that had left him momentarily stunned, then that resplendent smile she'd unleashed on him as she'd introduced herself. They stayed together all afternoon, talking, joking, and laughing at the world at large. Josh had discovered that he liked Emily very much, and smoking hot body aside, he didn't want to treat her like any other lay. So he didn't lay her. Ever. The result was a ten year friendship that he valued more than any other.

Snapping back to the present, Josh stared into his clover-green eyes and relived that first kiss once again. His jaw clenched as he remembered the feel of Emily's hands roaming his chest and abs and the way her generous breasts had felt pressed against his back. The lightning bolt in his blood when she had licked the column of his neck had spelled near disaster for his helmet strap. Then he'd nearly lost his damn mind when her hands had gone to the waist of his leathers, fingers sliding between the leather and his skin to taunt his already pulsing erection. Josh remembered soft, full lips that yielded to him, her tongue meeting his in heat and impatience, and the sounds she'd made as he'd wrapped himself around her and nearly taken her there and then.

Groaning, Josh focused on the keen throbbing in his stiff cock, still uncomfortably trapped behind his leathers. He looked down at the bulge in his pants reasoning he'd have to do something about it before much else, if only to dissimulate the situation from the rowdy crowd below.

Josh undid the button at the waist of his leathers and carefully slid the zipper down over his engorged length. The black briefs he wore beneath were barely holding his erection in, its length laying to the side and stretching up against the elastic waist where a spot of precum had slowly seeped into the tight material from the tip of his member. In an insightful moment, Josh went to the shower and cranked it on to let the water warm up. He removed his clothes and stepped in under the spray.

Grabbing the little bar of hotel soap on the porcelain soap dish, he ripped the paper wrapping off and threw it out around the shower curtain. Josh lathered the soap and engaged in a quick cleaning, suds dripping down his chiseled body. When every other part of his body had been cleaned and rinsed, Josh let his hands go to his crotch, where his erection waited impatiently for its turn. His left hand grasped the turgid length and slid to the tip with practiced pressure and friction.

Josh hissed out a breath and worked his hand back down his shaft with a steady, sure grip. Pleasure rippled through his body, making his abs tighten and his hips thrust to the rhythm of his working hand. He squeezed his eyes closed as his brain replayed a memory medley of their trip up, from the feel of Emily's body pressed against his to the breathy, aching sound of her voice in his ear.

The water sluicing over his body reminded him of Emily's hands running over his chest and belly, down to the waist of his leathers. His hand worked faster as he imagined her hands undoing the clasp and sliding down the zipper, then diving in to grip and milk him. Josh's breath was ragged now as he pumped his cock, legs planted wide in the tub, his right hand up against the tile for support.

Unbidden, an image of Emily lying naked in his hotel bed came crashing into his frontal lobe. Her hair was spread out over the pillows, a frame of dark waves for her striking face. There was a hungry look in her lovely, toffee-colored eyes, and her reddened, swollen lips were parted in soft, panting breaths. Her perfect, delectable breasts rose and fell with every one of those breaths, the dark, rosy nipples drawn and puckered into irresistible little pebbles.

In his mind, Josh's eyes traced the line down to the gentle swell of her belly, then lower. Emily's thighs were spread wide in invitation, in surrender. Her palms were held against her upper thighs, thumb and forefinger of each hand framing the damp curls of her sex. Josh groaned and pumped his cock faster as he imagined the glistening wetness on her parted pussy lips, pink, swollen, and ready for him to thrust into. The sudden certainty that he could have this, that he in fact would have Emily in that very bed on that very night sent Josh over the edge. On a harsh curse, spurt after ropey spurt of pearly semen shot out of the spongy tip of his cock. Josh rode the release until he was pumped dry and his manhood began its deflation. Panting for breath as if he'd run a marathon, Josh cleaned any stray drips of cum off the walls and himself, then shut off the water.

With a great sigh, he stepped out and dried himself in an economic manner. He reached down to his discarded leathers and pulled out his phone, cursing when he realized he'd been gone for longer than he thought. Putting the phone down on the counter, Josh turned to find some clothes to change into and was confronted with the bed that had figured so centrally in his fantasy. The image of Emily naked and inviting slammed back into his mind, and incredibly he felt his cock stir.

“No way, buddy. You're just gonna have to wait your turn.”

Josh turned away from the bed, found his bag, and quickly pulled on a pair of blue and gray board shorts. A soft, dark gray, poly-cotton t-shirt and a pair of flip flops completed the ensemble. Running a comb through his wet hair, Josh called himself ready for proper company. With one last look at the bed and one last kick of his now half-mast cock, Josh grabbed his key and damn near bolted from the room. He'd go in search of Emily and see where the day would take them.

* * *

The banter and cajolery at the pool deck was a non-stop buzz around Emily. People played in the water, joked on the edge, and moved steadily to and from the fully stocked bar at the bistro side of the large entertainment space. Everyone was having a great time it seemed, but Emily was having difficulty engaging in the fun.

After an awkward moment with Josh at the lobby, Emily had gone in search of her room and some much needed debriefing time after the ride up. As soon as she had made it up to her door, though, she had been accosted by her rowdy girlfriends Dixie and Lacey, who had been leaving the room they were sharing. They had followed Emily into her room chattering and laughing in typical D&L fashion, and Emily had lost any personal time she might have had. The two friends had urged her to change into a bathing suit and come down to the pool, where everyone else was. Not having the energy to debate against the suggestion, Emily had gone along, changing her riding leathers for a multicolor string bikini and a pair of cutoff jean shorts. She had put her friends off long enough to loosen her braid and run a brush through her hair, then it was back out into the fray.

The Dixie and Lacy whirlwind had carried her out to the pool deck, and so Emily found herself sitting at the edge of the pool in a group of rowdy, half-drunk friends, nursing her own rum-cranberry mix. Lacy was gesticulating her way through a crazy story from the night before, and this reminded Emily of the little white lie she'd told Josh. Where was Josh, anyway? She panned around the generous pool space, going from group to group seeking that tawny golden head and coming up empty.

As if on cue, Dixie slapped Emily's knee lightly and asked, “Hey, Ems, where's that tall hunk of a man you came with?”

Emily's brain added a double entendre to her words that had her face heating up, and faked a cough to hide her reaction.

“Um, I don't know. Last I saw he was heading up to his room.” Emily schooled her features into something like genuine ignorance and looked back at Dixie, lifting her shoulder in a nonchalant shrug.

She hoped to hell her act and the general alcohol buzz would give her some credibility, even though at the moment she felt as if the truth was emblazoned in giant neon letters on her forehead. To her relief, Lacey picked up the conversation thread, albeit not in a direction Emily would have chosen.

“Honestly, Ems, I don't understand why you two aren't a thing. You're both gorgeous, you get along like white on rice, and you're both single! What the hell's the problem?” Lacey threw her arms up to accentuate her point.

Dixie pointed an index finger at Lacey, nodded, and said, “Right on. If it was me, I'd have jumped that delicious man years ago. Hell, I might give it a shot tonight. You've had more than enough time to stake your claim, Ems.”

The bolt of jealousy that sizzled through Emily was immediate and entirely unexpected, and she had to curb the urge to deck her friend. Instead, she looked down at her drink and swirled the little cocktail straw.

“Good luck with that,” she said under her breath, a secret little smile curving her lips.

Just then, a light prickling sensation had Emily rubbing the back of her neck. She turned to look around one more time and found Josh. His green-eyed stare caught and held her, and suddenly nothing and no one else in the world mattered. Emily saw the subtle clench of his jaw, just as she noticed the intentional relaxation.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

When he gave her a lazy half-smile, Emily felt the effect clear to her toes. Her body tingled in anticipation of his touch. Josh began making his way over to the group, stopping to shake hands and give greetings on the way. Emily turned away and downed her drink in one long swallow, hoping the rum would settle her nerves. Conversation in the group had resumed on other topics and Emily was glad for it.

The shadow that landed to her right could only be one person, and Lexie confirmed when she said, “Well speak of the devil. We were just asking about you, Josh!”

Emily sensed movement behind her, then felt Josh's hands land on her shoulders and squeeze gently, as he squatted down behind her. It was all she could do to keep a straight face. The clean scent of soap tickled her nose and Emily risked a close up look, turning to look at his profile. His hair was wet, as if he'd recently been in the shower.

Lucky you, thought Emily. Then, an image of Josh standing naked under a stream of water beamed into her head. Emily blinked a few times, trying to banish the erotic imagery. This was not the time or place for that sort of thing. Even so, she felt too warm and a tight knot had materialized in her lower belly.

Josh smiled at the group and said, “Hey, y'all. I see the party's started without me. Guess I'll just have to catch up. I'm gonna go get a beer. You want another drink, Emily?”

The way he said her name made Emily's arms break out in goosebumps.

“Ahh... yeah. Sure.”

“Rum and cranberry?”

“Yeah, that's it. Thanks.”

“No problem. Be right back.” Josh squeezed her shoulders, took her empty cup out of her hands, and rose to make his way to the bar.

He was so composed! Emily was having a hard time just being in the same area code with him and he seemed so cool and collected. She was beginning to wonder if she had completely imagined the parking lot incident. She needed to get some control over her body fast, if only to keep herself from drooling over him at every turn. Emily pulled her legs out of the pool and stood up.

“Hey, where are you going?” asked Lacey.

Emily flashed her a smile and said, “I'm just gonna take off my shorts and get in the pool. It's hot out here.”

* * *

While Josh waited for his and Emily's drinks, he scanned the pool deck. He thought he had managed a fairly normal entrance. It would have been weird for him to come in and ignore Emily, so he'd made his way to her through handshakes and fist bumps. When he'd squatted down behind her, though, his arms had wanted to wrap around her and pull her against him. Instead, he'd held her shoulders, enjoying the softness and warmth of her skin against his palms. Her hair was loose and smelled like her favorite coconut scented shampoo. He'd wanted to bury his nose in it and scent her, then pull the mass aside and lay a possessive kiss on her neck. So, he'd offered to get her a drink and made a quick but necessary escape.

His eyes inevitably returned to the object of his fascination, and he lost his breath. Emily had stood up and was in the process of wiggling out of her frayed cutoff shorts. The colorful string bikini she wore did nothing to hide her luscious, hourglass figure. He knew he shouldn't be staring quite so openly but she was just so very enticing. The denim of her shorts seemed to catch on her dewy skin and she had to help the shorts nearly all the way down, bending at the waist and giving him a sideways shot of her perfect ass.

“Good God in heaven. Would you just look at that...”

Josh snapped his head in the direction of the comment and quickly realized he wasn't the only one enjoying the view. Male eyes all over the pool deck were trained on Emily, the glazed looks and slack jaws a sure sign that their thoughts were along the same line as Josh's. A violent jealousy slammed into his Neanderthal brain, and Josh had to breathe through the desire to go berserk on each and every guy enjoying a lascivious thought about Emily.

The sound of glass on tile brought his attention back to the bar, where his drinks were ready. He handed the bartender a twenty dollar bill and picked up the drinks, ready to bee line it back to Emily ASAP.

“Hey, man. It's an open bar. You don't have to pay!” The bartender waved the bill back at Josh, but he wasn't listening anymore.

Josh moved quickly through the crowd, setting the drinks down on the table Emily had set her shorts on. He turned, intending to drag her back to him and... he didn't know what. Or rather, he knew what, but it wasn't his best idea. His eyes found Emily just as she executed a smooth dive into the deep end of the pool. He watched her body glide into the blue water, her momentum taking her deep. Then she was arcing back up. She broke the surface in a glorious splash, her drenched hair nearly black against her honey-toned skin. She kicked into a strong breast stroke that brought her back to the shallow end and to her friends.

When she stood, the water came up to her waist, leaving her upper body completely revealed. Pool water dripped down her shoulders and between her bikini-clad breasts. Josh watched as Emily brushed her hands over her hair, then bent back to dip it into the water and smooth out the stray strands. Her back arched and her breasts pressed up toward the sky, the column of her neck stretching out. Josh closed his eyes briefly and mentally counted back from ten. He couldn't drag her up to his room, not yet. But soon, damn him. Very soon.

* * *

Emily had managed to keep her cool through the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Before dinner, everyone had taken some time to shower off the pool and sunscreen. She'd changed into a blue and burgundy paisley halter wrap dress, eschewing a bra but sliding on a sexy black lace thong. The hem of the dress danced just above her knees, leaving her smooth, well-defined calves bare. Heeled, strappy, black sandals wrapped her feet, revealing the deep blue hue of her polished toes. Her hair was curled carelessly, and minimal make-up adorned her face to perfection, she thought.

Throughout dinner, she had felt Josh's eyes on her. She had studiously avoided looking at him, although it had been a struggle. He'd changed into gray slacks and a black, button-down shirt with a mandarin collar that beckoned to her. She remembered running kisses down his throat earlier in the day and felt a slight shudder. True to her word, Dixie had put on the charm for Josh, hanging on his arm and sitting next to him at dinner. Josh was polite, but didn't encourage her in the least, preferring the company of some of the other guys in the group. Lacey had stuck with Emily, chatting away with her and the others in proximity.

Somehow, throughout the course of the evening, all of her anxiety ebbed away, leaving her feeling light and playful. Maybe it had something to do with the dirty vodka martinis she'd been sipping on all night, or with the effortless banter the group fell into even after a decade of separation. After dinner, they all retired to the bar lounge, breaking up into core groups that chattered and laughed into the night. Emily ended up sitting on Josh's lap, his arm wrapped affectionately around her waist. Dixie had pouted for a bit, having lost her target for the evening. True to form, though, she turned the charm on another of the multitude of pretty boys in the congregation.

Emily laughed at another silly story Lacey was telling, and took the opportunity to wiggle in Josh's lap. She felt his hand slide down onto her thigh, his fingers finding the hem of her dress where it had ridden up. He trailed his fingers along her bare skin, down to her knee and then back up to the hem. Emily felt the touch ghost further up her thigh, to her slippery slit. She was so aroused, the need to touch and be touched was a near ache. The teasing continued with a touch here and a stroke there.

Once, when everyone was looking away from there corner of the group, Josh had leaned up and caught her earlobe with his teeth, his tongue sneaking a trail down her neck as he settled back down in the chair. Emily had caught her breath and held it, because she knew she'd moan out loud otherwise. In retaliation, she adjusted her seat so that her thigh rubbed deliciously against the erection she could feel in his pants. She felt his strong fingers grip her thigh as he leaned back in the chair and pressed himself harder against her.

Emily risked a glance at his face and found his eyes on her lips. They were heavy-lidded, the irises that same stormy green they had been in the parking lot that afternoon. His sinful mouth was curved in a half smile that beckoned to her. Emily felt the muscles of her pussy tighten when he licked his lips. She was about to give in and lean down for a nip of those lips when she heard everyone laugh. Lacey had finished her story. Someone said something about going out to the pool deck and maybe doing some skinny dipping. Everyone got up and wandered that way, and no one noticed that Josh and Emily stayed behind in the mostly deserted lounge. The bartender began collecting glasses and clearing tables.

Turning back to Josh, Emily let her eyes roam over his face, then down his neck to his wide chest. Her hands would not be denied any longer, and they went to that wide, muscled expanse, palms sliding up his body to his shoulders. She felt Josh's hands circle her waist, his sure grip pulling her body against his. Emily shuddered openly at the contact, then her mouth went for his. They both moaned into each other, tongues twining together with wet abandon. Emily felt one of Josh's hands slide into her hair, then grip and pull. She acquiesced, letting her head fall back exposing her throat. His mouth was hot and hungry, nipping and licking its way up to her ear.

“I can't wait any longer, Emily. I need you now.” Josh's voice was raw, a deep gravel she had never heard.

Before Emily could respond, Josh had slid his arm under her legs and stood up. He walked with purpose out of the lounge, through the deserted lobby and up the grand stair, all the while carrying her like she weighed nothing. Emily held on, her hands gripping his shoulders, her mouth pressed to the pulse point of his throat. She licked at the spot and felt the vibrating growl of his response. Enjoying herself, she nipped at the skin, her fingers once again pulling at his collar to expose more. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his ear.

“I can't wait to taste the rest of you.”

“Emily... God, you're killing me,” replied Josh.

He carried her down a hall, and stopped in front of a door marked 207. He slid her down his body carefully, until her feet were back on the ground. Then he pressed Emily back against the door with his entire body. Emily gasped, feeling his erection press tightly against her mound. Josh took her lips in a searing kiss, his tongue running recklessly over her parted mouth. His hips were rocking against her, the bulge of his cock grinding erotically. Emily didn't notice when he pulled the key out of his pocket, or when he unlocked the door. One moment she was pressed between him and the door and the next he was turning the knob and dragging her into his room. All Emily could think was, Thank God.

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments