Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Hours swim

"an erotic love story cums true!"

3
4 Comments 4
16.5k Views 16.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

This is the story of how my erotic fantasy went from imagination to real life. Anyways, my name is Dawna Anglin. Right now, I am an 18 year old grade 12 student attending Anthony Richmond Public High School. I am your typical high school senior. I shop with my friends, party, and of course eye the cute guy that passes me every once in awhile. I am about 5”6’ with long brunette hair up to my elbows. I am also quite toned due to all the shopping I do. Those bags can get quite heavy. Pretty classic huh? Well, I did warn you didn’t I? Oh wait! The one thing that some people mind find strange, is that I am at my last year of high school, and have never even did the dirty, if you know what I mean?

Yup, that’s me, the popular chick every girl wants to hate but can’t, and every boy wants to bend over and ...., you know. Your probably wondering, if I’m so popular, why haven’t I gone and done it already? Well, the simple answer to that question is that, well, I already have the perfect guy in mind. Who is he you ask? Well, that’s for me to know and for you to find out, a little later that is. But, I can tell you one thing, or maybe two things, maybe even three, depends on how few words I can describe this God. Okay, here goes. He is the hottest man I have ever laid my eyes on. Oh! And he’s hygienic. Yeah, that might sound kinda weird to you, but, I me and my girl friends all came together one day and thought of a list of things a guy needs to have or be in order to be considered a man. We created this list of criteria, in order to find Mr. Right. These rules are:

1.     He must be CLEAN! I.e. take frequent showers or baths, use deodorant, groom eyebrows (unibrows are not acceptable), and of course, be trimmed or shaved in the right areas, if you know what I mean?

2.     He must have a ROCKIN’ BODY! I.e. tight abs are a must, but six packs are a bonus, hard chest, firm biceps, and a nice squeezable butt.

3.     He must be GENTLEMAN! I.e. he has to know the rule of no means no, and yes means yes.

4.     He must be FUN! I.e. be able to show a girl a good time, in or out of bed.

5.     He must be PRESENTABLE! I.e. you must be able to take him home to mom and dad or just out to the mall or a party; club or formal event.

6.     He must have BEAUTIFUL EYES! I.e. self explanatory, but I’ll tell you anyways. His eyes must have the power to make you melt into his arms, huh...

7.     Last but not least, Lucky number 7. He must, must, must be HUNG! I.e. to me, this might not be the most important, but all my girl friends say it is the golden rule. So hey, I must abide by it right?

So yeah, that’s the list of things I must look out for in Jason. Oh right! I forgot, Jason’s the name of the guy I was talkin’ about. But, I’m sure you were able to put that all together. One thing that I should mention about Jason is that he’s my swimming instructor. Kind of lame right? A girl like me desperate enough to want a guy that teaches people how to swim at a local recreational centre. But hey, you don’t choose who you’re attracted to, right?

Okay, well, this is where the story starts I guess. Well, you know that I take swimming classes at the rec centre, which I forgot to mention is called the halendale centre. I also neglected to tell you that my class consists of only 4 people including me. Yea, kinda small right? Well the centre has quite a few instructors, which allow for more intimate classes. Ok back to the story. So after my class last week which was a Monday, Jason made a terrible announcement, well actually it wasn’t that terrible, but I thought it sucked. He said he was going on vacation for one week in Italy to visit his friends or something like that. Yea, Jason is half Italian, and also half Spanish. A hot combination of ethnic backgrounds for sure. So of course I was shocked when he told us. I was even about to cry. Okay no, but I was emotionally depressed. That would mean missing one class with Jason. One class doesn’t seem that bad to some, but to me it’s like dying.

So after class that day, I immediately went to my room, slammed the door and blogged about this on my site. How fragile the teenage psyche could be. I was a mess, the rest of the night. Okay, before I continue on with the story, I should take a little time telling you more about Jason, since I’ve only really told you he was my swimming instructor and that he seems quite clean. So here goes. Jason is probably about 5”9’ to 6” in height and has an amazing figure. His physique can best be described as tall, dark, and handsome. Which is girl talk for, perfection, but not all the time. I’ve been taking his classes for about two years now, so I may know quite a bit about him. Oh right, I said early he was of mixed race. He is half Italian, from his mother’s side, and part Spanish from his father who is actually half Italian himself. So Jason has a hot Latino look to him. A nice tan with a great smile that can light up the darkest cave. His beautiful body can only have been sculpted through vigorous exercise and working out. Oh, did I mention his big gorgeous hazelnut eyes? They sparkle every time the light hits it in the right spot. His puppy dog eyes is a sight many are lucky to behold. So I’m sure all of you are wondering how Jason stands in my criteria. Well let’s see shall we?

1.     He must be CLEAN! – He showers after every class, so check.

2.     He must have a ROCKIN’ BODY! – He’s a swimmer, OH YEAH! check.

3.     He must be a GENTLEMAN! – He always asks how I’m doing, so check there too.

4.     He must be FUN! – He makes me laugh constantly, a definite check.

5.     He must be PRESENTABLE! – He is a mature man, check for sure.

6.     He must have BEAUTILFUL EYES! – Check check check check check.

7.     He must be HUNG! – Hmmm.....too bad I still don’t know. But from the looks of his shorts, I’m guessing he’s packing. Plus, Italians tend to have big penis’ anyways.

So yeah, after 5 long days and 6 long nights, the weekend had finally come. Yay for Saturday! I was still sort of in my uneasy wreck because I knew Sunday was the day Jason was gonna leave. But early in the morning, around eight-ish, I received a call on my cell. And what luck would have it, It was Jason. WOW! what coincidence right? The phone call went something like this:

Me: Hello?

Jason: Hey, Dawna?

Me: Yea? Jason?

Jason: Yea, umm are you doing something later tonight?

*I was so excited because I thought he was going to ask me out! But, unfortunately that wasn’t the case. But I don’t regret it one bit because the rest of the call went something like this.

Me: Umm, no, I don’t think so, why?

Jason: Because, I told you I’m heading out to Italy tomorrow right?

Me: Yea, you did. Okay continue.

Jason: I thought since I’m free later tonight, if you were interested in taking a lesson today Instead of having to miss the one on Monday?          

Me: Umm, yea, sure, I guess. Umm what time were you thinking?

Jason: How’s 7, the rec centre closes at 8:30, so we shouldn’t have a problem fitting in an hour lesson. I'm gonna book the pool so that we would have a bit more privacy. If you could do me a favour that would be awesome.

Me: Yea, for sure, what?           

Jason: Do you mind maybe calling the others and seeing whether they might be interested too?

Me: Yea, okay.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Jason: Alright, see you at 7 then?

Me: okay, 7, yea, see you. Bye

Jason: bye.

Okay, well this is the part where I took the situation into my own hands. Remember how Jason told me to call everyone? Well that ain’t gonna happen because he told me that he booked the pool for 1 ½ hours, meaning, if no one shows up but me and him, I would have an hour and a half alone with the guy I’ve been crushing on for the past 2 years. You think I was willing to give that up just to so that a few idiots that can’t swim to save their life can learn? Yea right. Oh yea, I forgot to mention it to you, I could swim perfectly fine, I’m just trying to improve on my techniques, and of course Jason’s there.

So 6:30 and I was almost ready to leave. I just needed to make sure I was completely prepared. I even wrote a checklist. Yea, you can say I like lists. My list included:

1. Wax

2. Apply water proof mascara

3. Bring lip gloss           

4. Pick out a hot bikini, preferably two piece

5. Bring a condom, just in case

6. Take Birth Control, If ever anything happens

So yes, I was all ready for my date with destiny i.e. Jason. Thankfully the Halendale centre is only three blocks from where I live because I was running a little late. That list took me quite a bit of time to write.

As I walked in eagerly to the pool, I saw Jason sitting on the side with his feet in the water. I said hi, and placed my bag at the side of the room. I sat next to him while pretending not to know that nobody else was going to arrive.

"Where is everybody" he asked. 

“Well, it’s seven and no one’s here, I think we should just start without them” I replied.

“I guess so too” he said.

After a full hour of breaststrokes, backstrokes, and butterfly strokes, the class had ended perfectly at around 7:58. Leaving us about half an hour to shower and get dressed. Jason reached over and gave me a high five, and said “I guess, I’ll see ya when I see ya”. 

“Haha, yeah” I replied.

He then walked passed me and walked right into the men’s change room. I paused for a minute or two then, grabbed my bag and headed towards the women’s change room which was about a meter away from the men’s.

I was heading right for the change room when a though popped into my head. This was my window of opportunity. I knew exactly what to do. I would walk in the men’s room instead, tell Jason to fuck me, and he would. I contemplated for a good 5 minutes then took a big breathe and crept slowly into the men’s change rooms. I took light gentle steps, trying to be as illusive and discreet as possible. But it was definitely difficult to take slow quiet steps because my legs were shaking like crazy due to my nervousness. I was able to hear the loud raging water coming from the shower room. I gradually walked closer and closer towards the shower room built for six and peeked my eyes from the corner of the entrance.

I had the most amazing view that any straight women or gay man would ever want in their life. I could vaguely see Jason’s beautifully tanned muscular toned body through the thick mist that was formed due to the sublimation of the hot steamy water.

In sight was his amazingly chiselled body dripping with hot water. I could almost taste the droplets of water flowing down his back from the circulating mist. It was taste that could replenish me from hunger. I noticed the clock hanging on the wall that showed 8:11pm. I figured Jason was just about done because he had already shampooed and soaped himself. The only thing on my mind was for him to remove those damp shorts, but it was a thought that might not even happen if I don’t take action.

So again I began to walk into the shower room. Slowly and quietly. Jason probably heard me because he turned around and said “Dawna? What are you doing here?” I didn’t reply. I just continued to walk closer and closer. As soon as I was an inch away from him, I began to untie my bikini top. The lace easily loosened and fell to the ground. My breasts were completely visible to him, so I reached for his hand and placed it on my chest. He began to caress them. I leaned over and kissed him, while resting my arms around his neck. My tongue was being massaged by his. I began to slowly bring my kisses lower and lower. I went from his lips, to his neck, to his chest, to his nipples, to his abs, until my knees touched the ground. I lifted my hands and started to undo the straps of his shorts. As soon as I did that, they came off quite easily. I had perfect view of an appeared to be a 7 to 7 ½ inch cock.

Nicely circumsized and properly trimmed pubic hair. I was impressed to see an Italian to be cut because most usually protest against it. I then grabbed his cock with my right hand and began to stimulate it to get him started. I also grabbed his right leg with my left hand for support. Back and forth I moved my hand, also massaging his testicles every once in awhile. I could feel his hardon quickly rise. His cock was as hard as metal, so I eased my mouth towards his cock and began sucking and licking the tip. I leaned back a bit and spat some saliva on it and leaned back in and placed my lips completely around his nicely hard meat. Sucking and licking, until I realised he was moaning so hard, it seemed as if he was about to blow.

So I stopped laid myself on the wet floor. I removed my bikini bottom and grabbed his hands so that he would bring himself to the floor as well. We continued kissing for a brief minute and then he brought himself closer to my pussy. I was able to feel his warm tongue caressing my clit. I began to get more and more wet. I was able to cum as he devoured my pussy with his mouth. I moaned so hard, I’m sure people on the outside could hear. He then crawled back to my eye level and began to kiss me. I licked his face as I moved my fingers through his hair. Then I whispered to him “I wanna know how it feels to be fucked for the first time”. “I can assist you with that” he replied.

He grabbed his cock with his right hand and eased it slowly into my pussy. I remember bringing a condom, but since I figured I was on birth control anyways, it didn’t matter. He began slowly then preceded with quicker back and forth motions.

He continued to hump me harder and faster. I could tell by the look on his face and his short breaths that he was ready to cum. “I want you to cum, I want your warm cum inside me now” I said. “alright, I can do that for you, if your sure” he said. “Yeah, im positive, cum” I replied.

“Uhh! Common faster, faster, uhh, i want your cum” I said. 

“UUUUUUHHHHHHH (cumming) .....huhhuhuhuh, how was that” Jason said. 

“That was amazing. I had the biggest orgasm ever” I said

“Good, because us Italians have a strict reputation for pleasing women” he said

“Well you accomplished that, you took my virginity tonight ” I said

“You were a virgin?” he said

"Was" I said

"Well, from that performance, I wouldn't have ever been able to tell" he said

So, here I am today telling you exactly what had happened on the pleasant evening.   So I guess I can cross out number 7 on my criteria ahaha. As for me and Jason? Well, you’ll just have to see. But I can tell you one thing, he did go somewhere on vacation that next day.....in my pants, once again.

 

 

           

 


 

 



 




 



 



           



 



 



 



 



 

Published 
Written by soupersouper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments