Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afterglow

"An afternoon tryst of struggling lovers"

9
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Across the bed the two bodies sprawled, each covered with a glow of sweet sweat. His leg was atop hers while her hand softly stroked his cheek. The sunlight came through the window; blinds casting contour shadows across the curves of their bodies. Bedding was strewn on and off of the bed and the sweet scent of sexual musk was heavy.

“Water, love?” he asked.

“Yes, but only if you don’t have to move.”

“Well that’s not going to work.” He turned his head to look at her. A small curl of dark hair was glued to her freckled cheek. The red blush on her face and upper chest that she gets at orgasm was slowly fading.

“You are so beautiful,” he added. He listened as her breathing returned to its normal softness.

His tanned hands were a sharp contrast to the white skin of her taut stomach. Hard fingertips from hard work traced her contours, softly caressing, stroking, and feeling each area as if it was brand new.

Their afternoon tryst was unplanned but filled with a deep longing. It was as if they had been apart for an eternity.

Her foot stroked his calf. “I love you, my dear man.”

ooOOoo

Arriving at their small apartment in the early afternoon, She greeted him at the door by throwing her arms around him. Sunlight flowed in. “You’re home! Oh how I’ve missed you.”

“Did you just get up? You’re wearing one of my dress shirts still.”

“No, it just reminded me of you.” She pushed the light brown hair out of his eyes and kissed him hard, lips parted.

He pushed her to the wall, strong hands on her hips lifting her slight frame up to meet him. His left hand reaching up to fondle a perky breast through his white cotton shirt much too big for her while his right went to her ass feeling the edges of her black and pink lace panties. Her arms went around his neck.

God, did he love this. A woman who could match him passion for passion, lust for lust. She always wore nice underwear. It was the one thing where she would splurge. Money was always tight in their small walk-up apartment. They could share mac & cheese for dinner, but new lace French panties were an always-welcome addition to their frugal household. He never begrudged her those indulgences.

They had been having problems. Money was scarce and he worked long hours, coming home exhausted. She was patient, but sometimes the frustrations ran over. It had been that way for several weeks now. He was always away. Even when he was home, he was away, too distracted to pay attention to her. She was home alone far too often. Even their lovemaking last night had not relieved the loneliness. Home early on a Friday was an unexpected treat.

Sunlight streamed through the clerestory onto the runners up the wooden stairs, she opened his collar and ran her lips slowly across the width of his collarbone. His head arched back and he sighed deeply. His left hand caressed her breast, the thumb over her hardening nipple. His mouth returned to hers, searching, exploring.

Their parents had felt they were too young. “Wait until he is settled in his career. Young architects don’t make much.”

She pushed him back away from the wall and sat down on the stairs that rose to the living area. Undoing his belt, she admired the way he dressed; crisp wool dress pants over hard thighs. The pocket watch was the clincher, though. A silver chain ran from a belt loop to the railroad watch that had been his great-grandfather’s. He was always so careful to put his it back in the bowl beside his bed. Not today, though.

He stepped out of his shoes and pulled off his socks as she tugged at his pants. The carpet on the stairs was rough against her soft skin as he pushed her back to recline on the stairs leading up from the street. He was strong and forceful, different somehow from last night’s tender and soft lovemaking. He had only reached for her after she had complained of being neglected. He was always so tired…

His hands left red finger marks on her arms as he kissed his way down her jaw to her neck just below the ear. His lips reached for her earlobe, sucking it between his teeth. She gasped slightly as he bit down.

Turning, she attempted to rise but he caught her, holding her tightly.

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

He lifted her hair to kiss the nape of her neck. She grabbed the wooden balustrade pushing back hard against him. A hand reached down to her panties again. They were damp in all the right places. The rug chafed on bare knees as the kissing became more urgent.

Turning her to face him again, they faced each other, each clad in one of his shirts. He lifted her, carrying her up the stairs. ‘How does he do it?‘ He is a thin guy but has surprising strength. In the bedroom, he tossed her onto the bed.

“This will be more comfortable.”

The sunlight caught the side of her face as she unbuttoned her shirt. The drape of the shirt partially hid her breasts, a nipple raising a slight bump in the crisp cotton. There are few things more alluring than a woman in a man’s dress shirt. Pink lace peeked out from below the shirttail. His eyes flashed wanton desire. Pressing her back on the bed, he removed his shirt, his athletic shorts bulging.

She saw ferocity in his blue eyes as he lifted her hips, roughly pulling off her panties. With his elbows on the bed he inhaled her musky scent. It was as if he was experiencing her pussy for the first time; the tenderest of skin, a small patch of dark red hair above those lovely lips. Her pussy yearned to be loved and admired. He licked his lips, his eyes glowing with excitement.

Feeling the flat of his tongue running from bottom to top, she inhaled deeply. A small shudder went through her body.

“Yes,” she said, softly.

He was stronger than ever, showing an urgency that had been missing recently. She was wetter than ever, demonstrating desire that needed quenching

She wriggled and moved to get up, but he was too strong. He parted her and his tongue reached for the tiny bud. It wasn’t as tiny as it had been a few minutes earlier. His finger slid in forcefully eliciting a sharp gasp. He circled with his tongue, caressing and sucking her clit over and over. She came with a rush, surprising herself as much as him. It usually took a long time for her to reach orgasm. He continued until she grabbed his ears and pulled him up, face to face.

She wanted him. Oh, how she wanted him. Frantically pulling off his shorts, the head of his cock sprung out, slick, smooth, and hard. Climbing on top, she slid her sopping pussy along his shaft stopping before he could enter her. Lifting herself up she positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her void, which needed filling. Teasing him, she saw how the void in her soul, her love, her desires could disappear at least for the afternoon.

That moment of penetration; so perfect, so promising.

She teased until he could control himself no longer. Frenetically driving his cock fully into her, he marveled at the sunlit stripes curving across her now exposed breasts.

Slowly at first and then with increasing urgency he began thrusting. She rocked back and put her fingers to her clit with him deep inside her. Faster and faster the two rocked. He could feel juices running down onto his thighs, his tanned hands on her white hips, controlling, guiding – faster and faster, harder and harder.

“Fuck me. Please fuck me,” repeated each. Her pussy tightened in that familiar way as he felt his own orgasm coming on. She had the initial intake of breath before the small scream and shaking that notified of a job well done. He followed suit immediately and their combined breathing rattled the air. She lay down on his chest until her breathing became somewhat normal. Rolling off of him, she made sure they were still touching. The sunlight lit stripes over their skin. It formed their protective cocoon. Nothing could hurt them if they were together.

ooOOoo

Across the bed the two bodies sprawl; each covered with a glow of sweet sweat. His leg was atop hers while her hand softly stroked his cheek. The sunlight came through the blinds casting contour shadows across the curves.

That wonderful point where all is right in the world, the two are alone with no one around. Soft breathing and soft kisses in the dappled sunlight. Promises made, never to be broken. His hand moved to her cheek. Her eyelids slowly closed, nuzzling his dark skin.

It cannot last. It never does.

Published 
Written by Regnadkcin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments