Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want

7
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I have never wanted someone as much as I wanted her. I could have anywoman I want, but she isn't just a woman...

There was a party at Cameron Joseph's Beverly Hills mansion because his basketball team made it to the Finals of the league. It was only his first season as a player, but he was already dubbed Rookie of the Year, All-Star, and he was a shoe-in for MVP. He had a lot going for him on the court, and his appearance meant that he had more of the same going on off the court.

Cam was what girls referred to as, "fuckin' sexy" with his 6'4" muscular frame, brown complexion and brown eyes. He kept his hair neatly trimmed into detailed waves, and had a hint of a moustache on his upper lip. With his vigorous workout and conditioning schedule, his 6-pack was evidence of hard work, and he wasn't afraid to flaunt it when he had the chance. Girls all around the nation, and soon the world, know who this twenty-two-year old is, and they all wanted him.

As he walked through the crowd of people, people who wanted an autograph, a picture, or merely a handshake stopped him numerous times. He was never one to be rude to his fans because at the end of the day, they were the reason why he became such a huge star. Girls were squealing as he passed them, and every now and then, he would stop, look one dead in the eyes, and wink. The way that girl would freeze and slowly fall to the floor made him chuckle. To him, he was just Cam from Brooklyn, New York, the same guy who worked as a personal trainer to bring in some money for his mother. He was the same guy who played ball for the love of the game rather than the love of the money.

Looking around his house, he saw quite a few women who caught his attention, but by the way they were looking at him, he thought to himself, "I guess I caught their attention, too." He walked up to one of them- a beautiful exotic creature. She had to have been 5'10", caramel skin, hazel eyes, and a great body.

"Hey there, Beautiful. How are you enjoying the party?"

"It's okay, but I can think of a way to make it much better," she said with a naughty smile.

"Really? Tell me, how can this become a great night for you?"

With that, she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled the basketball star through the crowd, navigating her way to a bedroom. She threw him onto the bed and undid her dress. He watched intently as she exposed more of her body with each passing second. Before he knew it, she had taken off all of her clothes and was straddling him, her 38Cs in his face. She pulled off his pants and boxers and gasped at the sight of his 9" monster, ready to attack. A minute later, she had pushed him into her, was grinding on him any which way, and was nearing her first orgasm.

"Oh! Oh, yeah, Baby. Just like that. Keep hitting my clit with that huge dick. Make me cum all over you. Ohmigod. Just like that! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming!"

Watching her was stimulating, but as he kept pumping into her, he couldn't help but think, "Damn. I don't even know her name. What kind of girl just decides to fuck a guy without learning the basics, let alone his name." His conscience told him to shut up and enjoy the sex, so he complied. He flipped her over so that he is on top, and he started to push into her at a quick speed, staring intently at her while her face contorted into what he assumed was her orgasm face. He kept pushing through her orgasm, and soon, she got off him and made her way down to suck his dick.

He looked on as her wavy brown hair bounced up and down in time with her head as she gave him a blowjob.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

No doubt, the oral was good, but he went back into the thoughts he had before. "She looks like a Becky- nah, Becky isn't exotic enough. Maybe an Esperanza or a Christianna. Hmm, yeah, those two names can work."

As the girl neared her fourth orgasm, Cam pulled out and squirted only two streams of his semen onto her chest. He lost sight of his attraction for the woman below him as he wondered about her. He enjoyed talking, and he enjoyed listening even more. He wanted to know her name, where she comes from, where her family is from, and many other things. He sighed because he reminded himself for the ump-teenth time that women in California do not believe in having relationships, but in having fuck buddies. They all wanted someone to spoil them rotten with their Platinum Cards by the day and to fuck them hardcore at night. The word "date" is unheard of in their circles. He knew that he was odd, but he was a big time baller-young and promising- but he wanted a serious relationship. He just didn't know where he could find a woman who wanted the same.

***

After he finally got the last of the crowd to leave, Cam walked over to his bedroom, plopped onto his bed, and turned his TV on. He was tired, but he couldn't fall asleep without the light from his TV. He was about to pass out before hearing someone on the TV singing. She sounded like an angel who has come down from heaven solely to rescue him from his loneliness. The woman was singing the Jackson 5's "I Want U Back."

Cam slowly got up from his bed and looked closely at the woman with the melodic voice. He recognized her. He saw her before, but he didn't know where. All he knew is that he needed to see her again- in person, He wanted her light brown eyes to connect with his dark brown ones. He wanted their eyes to communicate while her sweet voice escaped from those sexy, full lips. He moaned when she sang the words, "Won't you please let me back in your heart." He thought to himself, "I'll let you into wherever you want to go, Baby Girl." Soon, his dick was hard for her, so he stroked it slowly, keeping a close eye on her lips. She would lick and bite them every so often out of nerves- he would know because he did the same thing every game.

Before he knew it, he voice went up an octave when she sang, "You're all I want and you're all I need." He came a bus load at the idea of her saying that to him. His eyes rolled back and it took a while for him to regain his breath. Looking at the TV for the first time since his orgasm, he saw her give a bow to the audience and walk off the stage. Her name flashed on the screen, Olivia Paige, New York, NY. Cam was shocked to see that she was from his hometown mainly because it was God answering his prayer. Knowing where she's located makes it all the more easier to find her. And if Cameron didn't know anything at all, he knew that he needed to find this girl. The girl who gave him more pleasure just by singing than a beautiful naked woman who was grinding on him for half an hour.

Cameron went to bed that night, thinking of this woman, and when the first flight to NYC from LAX would be boarding, He needed to find her, and he needed to do it now.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors