Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Tied Up In Love

"Are they tied up in love, or tied down to one another?"

18
14 Comments 14
11.3k Views 11.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Ellie Dor is a very sweet and passionate girl. She loves to look up at the sky, whether it's during the day or late at night. She loves the sound of thunderstorms with all the thunder and lightning. Laying in bed with nothing to do, Ellie can easily get lost in a good book such as The Cask of Amontillado, The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Count of Monte Christo.

She is spiritual, genuine, honest, sensitive, thoughtful, compassionate and understanding. She is also a hopeless romantic, affectionate, loving and warm. Ellie always has a place in her heart for friends who may cross her life's path. She is also very family orientated.

Ellie is also very beautiful. Her long, dark hair cascading down her back. Her skin with a nice olive color and eyes that could make you melt. Her smile warms up any room she walks into. Ellie has the presence that always emits radiance of happiness, hope and peace. Ellie always seems to be glowing.

David Jaeger is a humble and shy guy. He doesn't try to be the center of attention, but he's not exactly excluded to the background either. He's been kind of afraid to approach women, out of fear of rejection and he's afraid of getting hurt again. After his ex left him for another guy, he had been down and almost out, but with the support of his friends, he made it out okay.

David is also caring and sympathetic. He believes in the phrase 'nice guys finish last', contrary to what others have said to him. No matter what, he'll always believe that. He is loyal, dependable, trustworthy and ambitious. He believes everything happens for a reason. He likes to think of himself as being a good looking guy. At least he's been told that he is, but sometimes he's not sure why it effects his ego and ability to pick up women. It's something he'll pick up in time.

***

Ellie was running her weekly errands before heading home for the day. She had her usual family get together that was being held at her house this time. She wanted to make sure the house was clean and everything was set up before her family arrived. She was pressing for time. She ran all over town making sure she had everything she needed for the party.

Upon arriving home, she realized she forgot to go by the music store and pick up some new releases to indulge in while in the car, shower or even just lounging around the house doing nothing. 'Oh well', she thought to her self, 'I'll go pick them up after everyone leaves.'

Ellie began frantically setting up the house. She began to feel nervous. Was this going to turn out like the other parties she's seen end horribly? Or was she going to be able to pull it off like her cousins did last year and her Aunt and Uncle did the year before? She just wanted this night to go as smooth as possible at whatever cost that may bring to her check book. She wanted the food to be up to par or even better than some of the previous parties, the wine, or whatever alcoholic beverage she chose, to be acceptable to her guests and wanted the music to suit everyone's taste.

Ellie had just finished setting up when the first of her guests arrived. Her Aunt and Uncle, Stacey and Jim, were the firsts to arrive.

"It's great to see you again!" Ellie greeted her Aunt and Uncle.

"It's wonderful that you're hosting the party this time!" Ellie's Aunt Stacey chimed in as she set her purse by the door. "I like the new changes you've done to this place. Only thing missing is a good man." Stacey said with a wink.

"Sure has turned into an extra nice place, Ellie." Her Uncle Jim said as he began looking around her living room. "So, when is everyone else supposed to be here?" He asked, turning his attention back to Ellie.

"Anytime now." Ellie replied as they heard some car doors open and close outside. "Talk about the timing!" She said, laughing.

***

David arrived for his shift at the music store early. The new releases for the week had just come in, so he needed to make sure they were stocked. He began to put out the new CD's when his thoughts drifted to the girl that comes in every couple weeks. Usually she comes in after any new CD's that have happened to come out that suited her taste. This girl would always head toward the country section, which happened to be his favorite music as well.

Her beauty captivated him. David just couldn't quit staring when she went around browsing through the music for something that caught her attention. He had always wanted to approach her and just talk to her, figure out what she was like. He could never do it, in fear of her feeling repulsive towards him. Every now and then she would catch him staring and give him a smile. He would quickly look away, blush and begin cursing himself for being caught staring.

David finished with the stocking of the new albums and was just walking around helping various customers with whatever they needed. For some reason that night, he just could not get this girl off his mind. He had wondered what her name is, so he can quit calling her 'this girl' or 'that girl', when talking to whomever about her.

He was nearing the end of his shift when he noticed the girl of his dreams had just walked through the door. Little did he know, his fate would be set that night.

***

Everyone left Ellie's house around 9 p.m. She felt relieved because she was still able to make it to the music store before they close 11. She began cleaning everything up so she didn't have to deal with it later. She used that time to decide on what album she would buy tonight.

Ellie decided to freshen up a bit before heading out. She applied a bit more make up, made sure her hair looked just right and her clothes were appropriate. On her way to the music store, she kept thinking about the shy guy who worked there. 'Maybe he'll be there', she thought to her self. She secretly found his shyness cute and wanted to get to know him. Tonight would be the night she would approach him if he were too shy.

Ellie arrived to the music store and took a deep breath before getting out of her car. 'You can do this' she said to herself before heading towards the door. Walking in, she saw him standing by the country music section. 'Bingo', she said to herself as she made her way towards him.

David couldn't believe his eyes. The girl of his dreams had walked through the door and damn did she look good. They made eye contact and she gave him a coy smile before heading his way. She never broke eye contact as she walked up to him. He went to say something, but his voice got stuck in his throat.

"Hi, I'm Ellie." She managed to say, knowing he wasn't going to be able to talk first.

"I..I..I'm D..David." He managed to stutter before cursing himself for looking like a fool in front of the pretty girl. "Ah, I mean I'm David." He said with a renewed courage.

"Nice to meet you, David." Ellie said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well." David replied, looking into Ellie's warm eyes. "What may I do for you this evening?"

"Well I was looking for a new album and was wondering where you may have it." Ellie said looking somewhat bashful.

"The new releases are over there, but you come here enough that I'm surprised you don't know where it's at." David said before he became suspicious of her intentions.

"I know silly, but you are shy, so I might as well take the initiative. I'm here to get a new album, but most of all, I want to get to know you. I think you're cute, but I can tell you're rather shy to approach me." Ellie said, trying to catch David's eye.

David was looking down, feeling like a fool for not approaching her sooner. "Look, I was always afraid to approach you because I think you're very pretty and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable coming in here if you weren't attracted to me. I just kept to myself so I could at least admire you from a distance." He said as he started to blush with his honesty.

"I think you're shyness is cute and I've been curious about you for awhile now," Ellie began as she started to move towards David, "I want to get to know you." By now she was standing right in front of him.

Not knowing what to do, David just stood there in shock. He couldn't believe that she had been feeling the same way. He took a deep breath. "Well then, it may be in my best interest to get your phone number."

"Yes you are right. Here ya go." Ellie said as she wrote her number on the palm of David's hand with the pen she happened to have in her purse.

"Thank you. I feel like an idiot for not approaching you sooner." David said with a sad look on his face.

"Don't feel bad, babe. A lot of guys are shy, but I'm glad we are talking now." Ellie said with a reassuring smile that left David feeling much better about himself. He still couldn't help to think that she was still way out of his league.

***

The days passed by as David and Ellie became closer and closer. They talked any chance they could and soon he realized just how easy she was to talk to. He finally came out of his shell and opened up to her like he hadn't been able to, with a female, for awhile. Something about Ellie's presence made him feel at ease. Whether it was her charm or down to earth spirit, he felt very comfortable with talking to her.

David couldn't quite fathom why Ellie had been attracted to him. Was she sincere and genuine when she said she was curious about him? 'Only time will tell.' He thought to himself. He eventually shrugged off that attitude and gained the confidence to realize that she was slowly becoming his.

Ellie was always eager to hear what he had to say. She was drawn in by the sound of his voice. Something about him mesmerized her, but she couldn't exactly pin point it. She enjoyed spending time with him, making him laugh, seeing him open up to her and just simply loved his presence. Everything felt right as he held her on the couch when watching a movie, when he would make his subtle jokes and when he looked into her eyes. Oh his eyes, Ellie was definitely drawn to his eyes. She could get lost just reading his soul through his eyes, seeing the pain he's endured over the years. She wanted to make him forget about the pain he was slowly forgetting about.

David was in total bliss being with Ellie. He loved waking up to a 'Good Morning!' text from her and checking in with her throughout the day. He couldn't get her off his mind. His stomach would flutter every time her face appeared in his mind. He became more enthusiastic about everything he did.

He loved the way Ellie fit in his arms. It was like they were made for each other. During a movie at her house, she would sometimes fall asleep in his arms. She looked so much like an angel when she lay there, he didn't want to wake her up. Each kiss sent a jolt through him that he had never felt before. Was it possibly something deeper than his previous girlfriend? 'Time will tell' he thought to himself.

***

Ellie brought out a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon while David was sifting through her movie collection.

"Have you tried any of this?" She asked, modeling the wine bottle for him to see.

"What is it?" He asked as he turned towards Elle. "Oh, no I haven't. I've heard it's good though." Eying the bottle with curiosity.

"It's the best!" She said in a cute, girlish voice.

"You're too cute. Let's have some then!" David said as he stood up to join her in the kitchen.

Ellie reached into her cabinet and grabbed two wine glasses. She reached for the wine bottle opener and began removing the cork. David couldn't help but admire her beauty and just the way she carried herself. She looked extra beautiful to him tonight.

After struggling with the cork, Ellie began pouring the wine. She filled each glass half way, handed a glass to David and lead the way back to the living room.

"What movie did you pick out?" She asked as she took a seat on the couch.

"It's a surprise baby." He, being discrete, put the movie in the DVD player.

"Ooohhh, I'm intrigued now.." She said, David wondering if that happened to be sarcasm or not. He just looked at her and saw the smile on her face. He placed the movie in the DVD player and joined her on the couch.

"Well, I've never seen it," he began as he took her hand, "and I know you really enjoy this movie, so why not?" He gave her a smile and hit play. "If you know what it is just keep quiet." He laughed.

"Oohh." She gasped as she realized what movie he put in.

David began skipping through the previews to get to the main menu. Sure enough, her suspicions were confirmed as The Notebook popped up on the screen.

"Aww, David!" Ellie said as she hugged his neck. "I've never seen a guy who wanted to watch it!" She gave him a sensual kiss as the movie started. That really go to Ellie. It made her happy to know that he wanted to watch it without being forced into it. She just couldn't believe how intent he was watching as the first scene rolled on.

"I figured I'd give it a shot and see how I liked it." He said as he looked at her. He noticed a new look in Ellie's eyes. This caused something to stir in his pants.

"I'm glad." Ellie snuggled up with David's arm as they drank the wine and watched the movie.

They both began to feel the effects of the wine after a few glasses. The sexual tension began to rise between them, yet either one was afraid to act upon it. What they had seemed to become more and more real as the moments passed. David wanted to reach over and give her a kiss and hope it could lead to finally making love to her for the first time. He was scared she would be reluctant and ruin what they have now. He wanted to take things slow like they had talked about, but he wanted her and wanted her now. He was falling for her and falling hard. He wanted to give himself to her, but wanted to know for sure if she was feeling the same way before he made a fool of himself.

Ellie's head was a mess. She had only been with one guy and wasn't that experienced. She wanted to take things slow, but there was something about David that drove her crazy. She wanted him, but didn't now how he'd react.

She excused herself and went to the bathroom. This is when she discovered her pussy was dripping wet. Encouraged by the flow of alcohol in her system, Ellie dove two fingers into her snatch. She hadn't touched herself, or been touched for that matter, in awhile so the sensation was incredible. She imagined David was between her legs with his fingers in her cunt. She began fingering herself faster, not too sure if she could stifle her moans that well. The thrill of David hearing her sent her over the edge. She began bucking her hips on her hand as the first wave crashed over her. Her legs and body were shaking uncontrollably. She started strumming her clit with her thumb. More and more waves of ecstasy crashed through her. Ellie gathered herself and went to return to David, hoping he hadn't heard what was going on in there.

At first, David thought she was crying until he walked up to the bathroom door. He leaned against the door and heard her moaning. His dick became rock hard in his pants. He couldn't believe she was masturbating! He began rubbing his cock through his jeans, not daring to pull it out in case Ellie happened to walk out and see him there. The tempo in her moans began to increase, indicating she was getting close to cumming. Everything went silent, then he heard her let out a long, low moan. 'Yep, she just came', he said to himself. He quickly and silently made his way back to the living room when he heard water running. He didn't want her to know he listened to her finger herself.

Ellie slowly walked back into the living room. She saw David sitting in the same spot he was in before she went to the bathroom. She just stopped and stared at him. She was trying to come up with a plan to seduce him. Many thoughts rolled through her mind. How could she initiate yet? Would he be taken aback? What if he is thinking the same way? This question made her pussy tingle. If she were to seduce him, it had to be now.

David began pondering on how to get inside Ellie. He knew she was horny and well, he was too. If he could find something that could allow him to feel more confident about his approach, he may have already been inside her. His shy ways made him reluctant to push the situation any further each time there has ever been an opportunity. All that was about to change. He knows she wants it and that alone was all the confidence he needed. Little did he know, Ellie was on her way to feeling his cock inside her for the first time.

With trembling hands, Ellie walked up behind David and put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He was slightly shocked by her sudden approach. He was deep in thought and hadn't heard her walk in. Ellie kept placing small kisses on his cheek, moving to his left ear. Excitement was buzzing through her body. She reached his ear and began nibbling on it. She let a small moan slip from her mouth into his ear. This sent chills through David's body, causing a bigger tingle and buzz to crash through her slender body. She made her way down to his neck. David let out a moan, reveling in the sensations her beautiful mouth was leaving behind. Ellie noticed his cock throbbing in his jeans.

She was dripping wet at this point. She was pretty sure her panties were soaked. She went back to his ear as her hands began rubbing his chest and stomach, inching closer to the waist of his pants.

"I can't wait any longer," Ellie began, searching for the confidence to continue her sentence, "I...I...really want you right now." She whispered in his ear.

"I know baby.

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

I want you as well. Besides, I kinda heard you in the bathroom." He replied. Ellie gasped, but felt even more turned on than before. "Don't worry, I thought it was hot..." He looked at her with a deep, sultry look.

Ellie walked around the couch and stopped in front of David. She locked eyes with him and never broke eye contact as she slowly dropped to her knees. Reaching for his pants, she undid his belt and worked to undo his pants with her hands. She was excited to finally see his cock for the first time. Rubbing the bulge in his pants really caused her juices to flow.

Finally his dick sprang free. She gasped as she enclosed her small hand over his rigid shaft. She began lightly stroking him, her eyes meeting his once again. Ellie wasn't quite sure what to do, so she continued stroking him. Then she remembered that guys like blow jobs. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his dick. She began making circles with her tongue.

"Just bob your head up and down my shaft." David could tell she didn't quite know what she was doing.

Ellie began bobbing up and down on his shaft. His breathing became heavier and heavier with each pass she made.

"Oh wow, that feels good baby." He said, his breathing really becoming labored.

Hearing David's moans of pleasure turned her on even more. She became more enthusiastic about sucking him off, when she realized his dick was hitting the back of her throat. This caused her to gag slightly, but still kept at it like a champ.

"Okay, my love, I don't want this to end right now. It's my turn!" He said as Ellie released his dick from the warm confines of her mouth. "Just lay on your back." He instructed her.

Ellie laid down on the couch. David kicked off his pants and boxers, then removed his shirt. This was the first time she had seen him naked. She sure enjoyed the sight.

David laid his naked body across Ellie. He planted a soft kiss on her lips and just lovingly looked into her eyes. At this point he knew he loved her. He wanted his eyes to be the indicator. It seemed like Ellie was feeling the same way. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I love you." He whispered to her. For once he wasn't afraid of his emotions or if she could've been taken aback by his words. He knew she felt the same way, so it wouldn't come as a surprise if she said it back.

"Oh my gosh, I love you too! I've been so scared to say it!" She reached up and hugged his neck really tight. Tears began running down her face. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him hard. Ellie pushed her tongue into his mouth and began wrestling with his tongue.

David reached for Ellie's left breast. He began kneading it through her shirt, causing her to let out a subtle moan. He found her nipple and gave it a punch. This sent a jolt of pleasure through her body, straight to her pussy.

"Oh my, I've never felt anything like this before!" She moaned.

"Good. Plenty more to come. You just wait..." He whispered back to her. He felt her begin to tremble with those words. "Sit up, babe." He instructed. He removed her shirt and bra in one, swift move. And that's not easy to do.

David attached his mouth to her nipple and began sucking and lightly biting on it.

"I need you in me right now!" Ellie demanded as she made the attempt to remove her pants.

"Alright, but no need to rush, my love." David said as he helped her take her pants the rest of the way off. "I just need to make sure you are wet enough to enter easier," he began as he rubbed a finger through her slit, "and you're soaked." He gave her a grin.

"It's your fault!" She retorted, her face slightly red from being turned on and somewhat embarrassed.

"I'm just glad to have that effect on you!" He said, leaning in for a kiss. "Now lay back down."

Ellie laid back down and just innocently looked up at him. She was nervous, excited, turned on and most of all she was ready for David's cock to enter for the first time.

He lined the head of his dick with the entrance to her sopping wet pussy and gently began his descend into her warm, very wet hole. She held her breathe as inch by inch of his dick sunk further and further into her tight pussy. David held still to let her adjust to his invading meat pole. Slowly, he backed out until just the head remained before thrusting back inside her.

"Oh my gosh! I feel so full.." She said as he began thrusting in and out at a steady pace.

"You're really tight and that's not a bad thing." He replied, increasing his pace and force. He pulled most of the way out and thrust back deep into her depths each time. Every thrust he made gained speed and force. The feel of Ellie's pussy around his cock was almost too much for him at times. It had been awhile since he'd been with another woman and her very tight pussy didn't help matters any. He was surprised he was able to last this long.

"Oh my gosh baby! I'm about to cum! Oh you feel so good inside of me.. Oohh!" He felt her walls squeeze the life out of his cock. She was cumming and he had to slow down so he didn't blow his pent up load too soon. Besides, he had other plans for her.

"Let's go to your room." David said, pulling out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Can you carry me? I don't think I can walk right now." She asked David as he stood up. He reached down, scooped her up and headed for her room.

He reached Ellie's room and gently laid her down on her bed. He began stroking her hair and looking into her eyes with a smile. He hadn't ever felt this happy with anyone else before. He truly felt in love for the first time. He reached down and gave her a soft, sensual kiss before deciding to put his plan into action.

"Are your scarfs in the same place?" He asked, looking towards Ellie's dresser.

"Yeah, why?" Curiosity making the attempt to get the best of her.

"You'll see. Don't worry." David made his way to the dresser and pulled three scarfs from her top drawer before going back to the bed.

"What are you doing?" She began to get a little nervous about David's intentions. Just what was he planning on doing with the scarfs?

"Do you trust me, baby?" He had one scarf ready to go around her wrists as he placed the other two down by her feet. "This won't work out if you don't trust me, my love."

"I suppose so. This feels....interesting..." Her arousal reaching a new peek.

David took Ellie's wrists and tied the scarf around them. The remaining slack then went through her head board. She could easily get her hands free if she wanted too. He moved down her left leg and tied the other scarf around her ankle and secured it to the foot board before doing the same with her right leg. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her dripping pussy in all it's glory. Then, another idea struck him. He went back to the dresser and produced a fourth scarf.

"And what do you plan on using that scarf for?" She seemed reluctant about what he may be intending to do with this scarf.

"Hush and just lay there. I promise you will enjoy this." He wrapped the fourth scarf around her eyes. He took a step back and admired his work for a few moments.

David went to her closet and pulled a feather from one of the many hats she had in there. He began rubbing the feather over her nipples, between her breasts and down her stomach. He made circles around her belly button before replacing the feather with his lips. He made a trail of kisses back up her stomach until he reached her pert breasts. He took her left nipple in his mouth and began sucking and nibbling on it, tracing the feather up the path his mouth took before circling her right nipple. David let go of her left nipple and replaced his empty mouth with her right nipple. He was sucking and nibbling while running the feather over her left nipple.

Ellie began squirming under him, the thrill of being tied down was exhilarating. The sensation of being tied down, blindfolded and tickled almost sent her over the edge. Goose bumps were thick over her slender body. Her sense were heightened and every little touch of his mouth and the feather drove her crazy. The touch of her nipples from the feather was enough to start mini waves of orgasm to build through her body. She needed a release and felt the urge to explode come on quick. David sensed this and stopped.

"Why did you stop! I was about to cum!" She protested, wanting to feel his touch again.

"Don't worry. Trust me and you will cum." David got up and went to the kitchen to grab some ice. He had read about this and how the cold sensation over a hot body caused enormous pleasure to the willing victim.

He returned to the bedroom with some ice in a small bucket and set it next to him on the floor. He pulled out an ice cube and held it above her breasts to wait for some of the water to drip on her unsuspecting body. The splash of cold water made Ellie jump in surprise. He smiled and began tracing the ice cube around each nipple, making them hard as a rock. The heat emitted from her body caused the ice to melt rather quickly. Once the ice was melted, David began licking and sucking up the water trail that was left behind from the ice.

Incredible sensations racked through Ellie's body as she felt the cold water from the ice drip onto her heated skin. Her nipples reacted in ways she had never experienced. The cold from the ice and the heat from David's mouth mixing together, sent another tingle straight to her pussy. She could feel her juices seeping out and running down her ass, onto her bed spread. All these sensations and the pleasure she was feeling was so new to her. She hadn't realized how much she had been missing out on before David had come around.

David grabbed another ice cube and began trailing it down her stomach while picking up the feather and teasing her nipples again. He circled her naval with the ice cube and made it to her crotch before the ice had melted. Once again, he licked and sucked up the water that was standing on her skin. He teased her with the feather, trailing it over the spots his mouth had just been.

He grabbed another ice cube from the bucket and ran it down her left leg, all the way to her knee and back up her inner thigh until that cube had melted. He proceeded to do the same with her other leg.

David grabbed the last ice cube from the bucket and began tracing it around her very moist lips.

"Oh my gosh, that feels really good!" Ellie moaned out. "Oooohhhh!" Her body tensed up, an orgasm building in her body.

He let off just enough for the feeling to go away. Ellie looked pissed, but this only encouraged him to continue this fore play. He placed the ice directly on her clit and began working the cube. She began bucking her hips, trying to place more pressure on her clit. When the ice melted, all that remained on her clit was just his hand. He rubbed and massaged her clit as he moved between her legs. He untied her left leg and began kissing her feet.

"This... feels.... so good! I.. love.... you... baby." Ellie said in between moans.

David reached her calf and placed a small bite, then kissed the spot before moving up her knee; placing small, wet kisses as he went. He reached her inner thigh and could see her very wet pussy. It took all he had to not dive straight into it. He needed to take his time. He knew it would pay off greatly. David, however, picked up his pace a little. He placed his kisses a little further apart until he reached her mound. He kissed up around the top of her mound, lightly blew on her clit, then continued down to her right leg. He reached back and untied her right leg and began kissing down her inner thigh, to her knee.

Ellie was writhing and squirming under David's touch and kisses. The sensations were something she hadn't felt before. Being blindfolded and tied down heightened her senses. She was on the brink of an orgasm numerous times, but David would let off just enough to deny her what she wanted. Every kiss he planted caused more of her juices to leak out. She had never been turned on this much before. She desperately needed a release, but knew it would eventually come. She just had to endure the loving torture he was putting her through.

David made it to her knee and now back up her inner thigh. He loves how she keeps squirming with every kiss he places. He can see how much this is making her wet. The bed spread is soaked beneath her! He is mere inches away from her love hole. Her smell is intoxicating. He places his nose on her clit and begins kissing her slit. Up and down he went until he couldn't hold off any longer. He dove his tongue straight into her sweet hole and began licking and sucking her lips for all he was worth. His nose was stimulating her clit at the same time. He pushed his tongue as deep as it would go and wiggled it inside her. He pulled his tongue out and clamped his mouth around her clit, then inserted two fingers deep into her cunt. It didn't take long to find her spot. Her bucking and increased moaning indicated he was right on the money. Within minutes he felt her tense up and then release all over his hand and face. Oh what a magical feeling it was to know he made her cum like that.

Ellie was in total bliss. She didn't know it was possibly to feel that great. She began bucking and writhing on his tongue as it sank as far into her cunt as possible. 'Oh my gosh!' was all she could manage to say as she felt his fingers work their magic inside her pussy. It didn't take long before she was screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh please don't stop! Don't ever sttttoooppppp!" as she experienced the most powerful orgasm she had ever had up to that point. She could not move.

David crawled up her slender body and gave her a kiss. She could taste herself on his face and lips. He removed the blindfold and just smiled a great big smile.

"How was that, my love?" He asked, even though he knew the answer. He untied her wrists.

"Unlike anything I've ever felt before. Where did all that come from?" She wrapped her arms and his neck and pulled him on top of her.

"I don't know. It was just a spur of the moment type thing I guess." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Aaahhh, well I'm glad you did that! I feel so amazing right now." She smiled and gave him another kiss. "I hope we're not done, but all I want right now is for you to make love to me." She said as she looked deep into his eyes.

"I can do that for you. I love you." He kissed her forehead, then reached between them and began rubbing his cock around her very moist lips. He had enough pre-cum to aid himself in, but he wanted more of her juices on his cock before he slipped it in. He lined up the head of his cock to her entrance and pushed in. He slid in much easier and deeper this time.

"Oh my gosh, you feel so amazing." She gasped as he hit bottom. "Make love to me and fill me up with your seed."

David almost came with that request. He still held deep inside her just for a moment to gather his thoughts before he began making love to the woman he loved. She was tight and very wet. Her inner walls felt like a velvet vice against his dick. He hadn't felt the inner smoothness of a woman in a long time. He missed the feeling.

David began working his dick around inside her slowly at first. He pulled all the way out then thrust it back in, but he did it in a soft, slow way. The passion felt between the two was incredible. He wrapped his arms around her back as she locked her legs around his ass. He was thrusting in and out of her with long, slow thrusts. Every now and then, he would pick up his pace, but then slow down when he felt he was nearing the edge.

Ellie was moaning slowly in his ear. Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him She never wanted to let go. She never wanted to leave this position. Her eyes were closed as she felt him deep inside her. "Oh baby, I love you so much." She whispered into his ear.

"I love you so much as well.." He kissed her ear, then her neck. He truly felt in love with Ellie. Then he felt the inevitable happen. The cum began racing through his shaft and erupted deep inside of Ellie. He pushed his dick in as far as it would go as he unleashed rope after rope of cum deep inside her. In fact, he came so much that it began gushing out of her and onto the bed. He had never cum that hard or that much, ever. "Oh my! That was intense!" He could barely breathe.

His cum triggered her own orgasm. As his cum hit her inner walls, she felt the waves of ecstasy crash through her once again. She didn't want this to end, but knew it had to at some point tonight. David remained buried deep inside her as they both drifted off to sleep.

***

A year later, David and Ellie are still together. They are probably one of the most happy couples you will ever see. They decided to move in together. Since Ellie already had the house, they figured it was best for David to move in with her until they decided on something a little bigger. A two bedroom house will only be suitable for so long.

David and Ellie eventually got married and ended up having two beautiful twins. A boy named Henry and a girl named Samantha. They upgraded to a three bedroom house, so the kids didn't have to share a room.

This was the story of how an unexpected couple ended up finding total bliss in one another. Sometimes the nice guy may not finish last...

I hope you enjoyed this story and please leave feedback! It's always greatly appreciated!

Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments