Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Old Crush

"After having a crush on one another twenty years ago, what will happen when they meet up again?"

3
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Lilly and Ryan met years ago, back in the middle school, but never really hung around one another. Upon chance, they met again. Lily's dad and Uncle Manny used to go to the coffee shop where Ryan worked all the time. Lilly would go too on ocassion. She kept noticing him, staring at her...from across the room. His smile would light up the room and make her stomach do somersaults. It felt like there was a connection, she just couldn't explain.

Uncle Manny befriended Ryan and always found some little odd job for him to do around his house. Conviently, it was right next door to Lilly. Uncle Manny always used to do his best to set Lilly and Ryan up with each other, without them knowing it, of course. He would tell Ryan he had this cute little niece he should ask out. He would tell Lilly about this cute little guy who was a great kid and had a good head on his shoulders. Lilly and Ryan would talk on the phone for hours about anything and everything. But neither one of them admitting the crush they had, because they were both too shy.

Years went by...both growing up and moving on with their lives. Marrying and having families. Then one day by chance, Ryan found Lilly on a social network through their school. He sent her a friend request and she quickly accepted. She couldn't believe her eyes! It was really him! Wow! They chatted every now and then, commenting on one anothers statuses or pictures and even exchanged cell phone numbers to text.

The texting turned into long late night phone calls, lasting until the wee hours of the morn. The conversations were just like old times. Catching up on each others lives and how different the cities they lived in was. Ryan had moved away up north, while she was still here in Florida. Both of them were in the process of divorce, so there was a lot to catch up on. It was actually a great feeling, how they pretty much picked right back up where they left off.

Their conversations would turn flirty and sometimes intimate. Both finally admitting to their crush after all these years. Neither living with regret, because time makes us all older and wiser. When her phone would go off by a text from him, her face lit up with brightest smile and butterflies in her stomach all over again. And it wasn't even really sweet little texts, it could be something totally casual. But those feelings were still there.

After chatting through text and continuous late night phone conversations, he told her his vacation was coming up and he would be back down to Florida. She was really excited to see him again after all these years. He asked her if she would like to have lunch with him one day while he's down, of course she accepted! As the time kept getting closer for his arrivial, her nerves were on edge! What if he didn't like what he saw after all these years? Time does change people, especially women after they have given birth to children. But she was gonna just have to suck it up and hope for the best.

The morning of their lunch date, she got up and pampered herself for hours, trying to get ready. This was unusal for her but she wanted to make a good impression. She was usually just a simple girl who liked to run around in shorts and t-shirts. Not today....she carefully picked her clothes out, choosing a pair of cute little black shorts that hugged her firm round ass tight...it would also show off her best feature...her smooth tan legs. She also chose a cute little purple low cut top to wear as well. She wanted to feel sexy that day, so she chose black lace undies with a matching bra. Make up on, hair combed and styled, legs and body nice and smooth she was ready for whatever the day had instore.

He arrived at her house and she met him at the gate. She stepped into his vechicle and the shyness immediately came back. She was at a loss for words. Then he smiled that smile that she remembered all those years ago and she was lost. The butterfly effect came back and with massive somersaults. He looked at her and said, "What no hug?" She leaned over and they embraced for what seemed like an eternity to her. He commented on how good she smelled too.

They drove out to the beach. Driving around, she pointed out sights that had changed over the years. As they rode, her arm was on the arm rest next to his and their fingers would graze each others. After a few times of this happening, their fingers magically entwined with one anothers. It felt so right. It only took a little while for the two of them to loosen up and get over the shyness and be theirselves.

After a late lunch at a local cafe, they decided to take a walk on the beach. Joking around and talking and just enjoying the walk.

ReneIce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneIce

While walking their hands kept touching, almost like they were reaching for one another. He finally just grabbed her hand, and held firmly and tight, not wanting to let go. They played and giggled and tickled one another until they collapsed down on the sugary white sand. She fell back with him slightly on top of her and they gaze into one another's eyes. He leaned in and kissed her softly, then again, this time a little more intimately.

Her arms around his neck, as they lay there kissing, listening to the waves crash the shore. It was as if their lips were a perfect fit, molded to one another's. As the kisses become deeper and more passionate, she moaned. She threw her head back as he kissed her neck. His hands caressing her arm and side. A few minutes of this was all she could take. She wanted him. She wanted to feel his hands roam over her body, his sweet lips, his tongue. She pulled away, knowing they were on a public beach.

They sat up and he moved to sit behind her, cradling her in his arms. Just enjoying the moment together, the sound of the surf, the pelicans flying nearby. It was a feeling she would treasure her entire life. After watching the sun set, they decided to go back to his motel room to clean up and get all the sand off them and watch a movie. The ride there was a little intense, both could feel the sexual attraction feeding off one another.

They arrived at the room, and after shaking sand from places it really didn't belong, they kicked back on the bed to watch a movie. After flicking through the channels and not really finding anything good, they just cuddled and talked. His hand stroked her golden brown hair away from her face. His fingers stroked her cheekbone, traced her lips, he bent for another kiss. Kiss after kiss, it was like the 4th of July. Fireworks galore. His hands traveled down her neck to her small but perky breasts. She moaned and arched her body wanting for more. Wanting his hands to touch her. They traveled over her stomach to her shorts, down to her legs, smoothly rubbing the inside of her thighs. Teasing her...

She pulled at his shirt, doing her best to remove it. He leaned up and pulled it away from his body. She ran her hands up and down his chest, over his muscles. He kissed her neck, moved to her collar bone, back to her ear. Slightly moaning in her ear how sexy she was to him. She was so turned on, she could feel the wetness between her legs. He gently lifted her shirt with his hand, running his finger over her stomach. Down to her shorts. Her hand traced down to his jeans and back up again. When they kissed, it was very erotic.

He unbuttoned her shorts and removed them along with her black see through lace panties. His hand traced the inside of her thigh. His lips moving to her stomach, tickling her belly button. His fingers found her hot wet sweetness, tracing around her lips. He teased her swollen clit, flicking it and making her legs tremble with anticipation. He slid a finger in, slowly...moving it in and out. She arched her back, moaning in pure satisfaction. She was so tight, so warm, so wet.

His lips moved back to hers, they kissed, their tongues entwined, licking one anothers lips. Nibbling gently on one another's lips. He slid another finger into her, moving with more rhythm. She wanted to feel his rock hard cock in her so bad she trembled. He hit her g-spot, rocking her world. She came so fast and so hard he could feel the force on his fingers.

She moved her hand over his hardness in his jeans. She couldn't take it any longer. She had to touch him. She pulled his full errect cock out of his jeans. Slipped them down his hips. She rubbed the head of his cock between her fingertips, running a finger down the shaft. She moved her lips to his cock...licking the tip. He moaned in pleasure. She licked down...running her tongue over that senistive spot...into her mouth, running her tongue around and around his head. Deep throating all she could take. She got him to where he was about to explode in her mouth, but she pulled away.

She mounted on top of him, facing him. She rubbed her throbbing clit with her finger and ground herself on him. He grabbed his hard cock and slipped it into her sweet, tight, wetness....she rode him hard...up and down...grinding herself on him...he smacked her ass gently...exciting her even more. He pulled her down for a kiss...she told him he was making her cum. He pumped harder and deeper into her as they came together. Her legs trembled with after shocks.

She collapsed beside him, in his arms and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by pcgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments