Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An open love letter

"This is an open love letter, a passionate plea and a deep longing for a forgotton liason."

3
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
756 words 756 words

My little love, I've been thinking of you all weekend.
Your soft voice, your gentle smile and caring way. The way you laugh a little when you talk about uncomfortable things and love to make others laugh because you can't stand the idea of anyone being unhappy. I miss the way you flirt and tease and love to drive me and all men crazy. The way you know someone is looking at you and how you turn so they can see you better. I love the way your eyes betray the way your heart feels even when your mind is screaming for our passion to end. We both know what we are doing is insane, but passion is insane, desire is madness and I am lost in the madness of our liason.
We are caught in this tangled web of beautiful lies and burning passion. But your beauty is something I long to experience again in a way that can only be madness. I must be insane to want to keep going but you have awakened a fire within me that can only be fed with your body, your touch and your caress.
What other touch can cool this burning? Your body is my only hope, your skin is the only thing that can calm this beast. When our lips touch and our bodies join it is like a thousand fires. I am lost in your beauty and filled with the memory of your smell, your taste, your touch. I long to kiss your lips, to look into your sensual eyes and know the sadness and desire that hides in your soul. Sometimes I look and childlike you look back at me, but it is the woman that I desire not the child.
There is no fear, no outside world, no one else when we are together. For a moment we can be lost in a story, a beautiful creation that will only last a fleeting moment. Are not all things of true beauty fleeting and temporal? You are like my morning glory, my falling star, my burst of burning beautiful flame in the midnight sky. You are my angel that comes to me in a dream and reminds me what divine light shines down from the heaven.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

I don't mind that it is just a moment, for just a moment I am happy to be lost in this passion.
For a moment I am filled with such longing for you, your hair, your smell, your body, your taste. To run my tongue along your skin, down to your soft breasts is heaven. How I long to have that taste in my mouth again, to feel your body respond as a suck gently. To have you tear your cloths from your body and let them fall to the floor. Your perfect body standing before me, exposed and waiting. Your legs part slightly as I move down and find your moist slit waiting for my tongue. I slowly part the soft folds of your labia and find the warm hardness of your clit. I long to be there again, to know the sweetness of your body and to have my tongue deep inside you. I want to have you lay down and wrap your legs around my head and pull me into you. I never want to leave the warmth of your delicate thighs.
When I enter you I want to look into your eyes and see what you feel. I want to know the passion that burns in our bodies and let it flow between us. I want to feel your skin against my skin and roll you over on top of me. I want to watch you move your body over mine as we share our falling star of passion. I want to watch you cum and feel your juices mix with mine so that our bodies are one. For a brief fleeting moment, I want to burn with fire and know what it is like to experience a goddess.
Love, I know that I am a fool but it is the fool that discovers the oasis, the diamond in the rough. It is the fool that stumbles his way into your heart. I am a fool but I gladly walk along the cliff's edge if it means that I get to see true beauty even for just a moment. This is a risk I take because it worth the risk, you are worth the risk.

Until our next burst of fire...I love you.
Published 
Written by Satyr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments