Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Armand and Ashley Part 2

"Two best friends finally become lovers."

3
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Ashley looked at Armand unable to say anything. "I'm sorry,” she whispered.

Armand got off the couch and got dressed.

“I think I should go home,” she said as she did the same.

“I shouldn't have said anything,” he mumbled.

Just as Ashley was walking to the door, there was a roar of thunder. Armand looked over at her and thought about her driving home in the storm. "Ash, you should stay until the storm's passed.”

“It's okay, I'm just going home.” She put her glasses on as she reached for the doorknob on the front door.

“Please,” he said as he walked beside her and stood in front of the door.

“Alright. Whatever, I guess it couldn't hurt,” she mumbled.

Armand gave Ashley more blankets so she could be warm on the couch. Just as he started walking upstairs to go to bed, she stopped him. “Armand, wait. I know what you meant when you said you loved me, but I just don't love you in that way...okay?”

“Yeah, I get it,” he said embarrassed.

“Alright. Well. Goodnight...I guess.” She smiled a him.

“Night, Ash.” He smiled back.

He thought about her smile all night.

When Armand woke up, he stared at the ceiling and thought about Ashley. “I'm so fucking stupid!” he thought out loud. He looked at his nightstand and grabbed his iPhone; he checked the time and unlocked the touchscreen. It was 9:30AM. Mom and Dad will be home in a few hours, he thought. I better get downstairs and clean up the kitchen before they get back.

Before he got up, he looked through the small amount of photos he had taken on his phone. There were several pictures of just Ashley, and pictures of both him and Ashley but he was looking for a certain one. It was a picture from the time he had taken Ashley to the beach for her birthday; they were sitting in the sand next to each other. Armand was wearing a goofy party hat and Ashley was holding hers; it was before he was able to convince her to wear it. Armand was staring at the picture thinking about how simple things were back then. He was afraid he might have ruined his relationship with his best friend.

He locked his phone's touchscreen and got out of bed. As he went downstairs, he looked at the couch. Ashley was still sleeping. Armand was walking past the living room when he started watching her sleep for a second. She's even beautiful when she sleeps, he thought smiling.

As he watched her sleep, her eyes slowly opened. He quickly walked into the kitchen so she wouldn't know he was watching her.

When Ashley walked into the kitchen minutes later, Armand was pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

“Hey, dumbass,” she said.

"Hey, Ash.” He smiled.

Ashley sat on a stool in front of the counter and looked at Armand. “I think last night was a mistake,” she said slowly after a long awkward silence.

Armand watched her speak as he drank his juice. "Oh,” he mumbled, looking at his now empty glass.

“Yeah, I was pretty upset about Tyler, and I think we were both confused,” she explained.

“I wasn't confused.”

“What?” she asked.

“I wasn't confused, I meant it when I told you I loved you,” he said looking into her deep blue eyes.

“Stop saying that!” she said as her face began to turn red.

“No, I've thought about it all night. I really do love you.”

Ashley looked down at her hands and started tapping her fingers against each other. Armand knew this was what she did when she was nervous.

“You were confused, Armand.”

Armand reached over the counter and grabbed her hand. She looked at him and moments later she pulled away. In that moment Armand decided to do something he wanted to do ever since Ashley walked into the kitchen; he walked around the counter and grabbed her hand again and pulled her off the stool so she was standing up in right in front of him. He brushed some of her hair behind her ear, so it wasn't covering her face. He looked her into the eyes again.

“I love you...” he whispered just before he kissed her lips and held her in his arms.

She couldn't get out of his big strong arms even if she wanted to. She felt so powerless against him when he was holding her like this, against his strong, warm chest.

Ashley found the strength to to pull away from him and smack him across his face, as tears fell from her eyes.

“Ash, I'm sorry...” he whispered surprised by himself.

“I can't do this, Armand. I won't do it,” she said.

“Do what?” he asked as if he still couldn't believe he did that.

“This!” she yelled.

“But, I'm in love with you and I want to be with you!” he said. “I can't help but feel like we have something special between us. What are you so afraid of?” He raised his voice more than he'd like.

“You're ruining our friendship,” she said still crying.

“I don't want to,” he told her.

“Alright, say we started to date each other for a while, then what?” she asked. “If we break up, we'll never even speak to each other or see each other anymore.”

“I'd always love you,” he said.

“What would stop you from cheating on me just like Tyler did?” she asked as the tears kept falling down her beautiful face.

“Your the only person I'd ever want to be with,” he said as he got closer to her again.

Ashley started to step back from him, but Armand pulled her closer and kissed her again.

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

This time she didn't push him away. This time she kissed him back. Their tongues started wrestling in each other's mouths. As he kissed her, Armand wiped the tears from her cheeks with his hand and picked her up.

Ashley wrapped her legs around his waist as Armand started walking through the living room and then up the stairs to his room. Armand casually kicked the door closed as he carried her through his doorway, never leaving her lips unattended. He fell to the bed with her on top of him. She took his shirt off of him, she put her hands on his chest as she began to grind her hips against his. When he tried to take her shirt off, she held his arms back with a devilish smile so he couldn't move.

Armand could've easily pushed her off of him, but he decided to play her game. She continued to grind her hips against him, she was teasing him. He was going crazy as she kept teasing him, his cock was getting harder and harder.

Ashley could feel his erection through their clothes, it was pressed up against her thigh, and every time she was grinding against him she could feel it rub against her clit.

When he heard Ashley moan, Armand was finished playing her game, he wanted her and he wanted her now. Ashley continued to try to hold him down, but in one swift motion he grabbed her waist and simply flipped her over, so he was on top of her. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she just smiled and kissed him back. He gently slid her her shirt off, she crawled back so she could lay her head on his pillow.

Ashley reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Even though Armand had seen them the night before, he lost his breath when he saw her breasts. He couldn't believe he was about to make love to the girl he'd always known as his best friend.

Ashley laughed when she noticed him staring at her breasts, and Armand smiled when he heard her laugh.

“I love you, Ash,” he whispered.

She paused. “I...love you too.”

She slowly began to pull down her pants to reveal her black lace panties. When Armand removed them, Ashley made sure he was right on top of her.

“Make love to me,” she whispered.

He pulled his pants and boxers down and kicked them off. While positioning his hard 8 inch cock at her tight wet slit, he kissed her soft moist lips like he'd been with her forever. Armand slid himself into Ashley, causing her to moan as his tongue wrestled with hers.

He began to fuck her slowly at first.

“You're so big!” Ashley moaned.

He was trying not to cum too soon because she made him feel so good.

“Harder!” she said.

As Armand fucked her faster and harder, Ashley began to push her hips up to meet his thrusts so he was smashing himself into her. She let out an involuntary moan. He loved when she made noises, so his goal was to make her get as loud as she could. He kept at this perfect pace and Ashley loved it, she began to rake her sharp fingernails on his back.

“Uhhhhh, fuck!” She moaned.

Armand was using all his energy to make love to her. Ashley pushed up against him and put him on his back, never letting his rock hard dick fall out of her sopping wet pussy. She began to ride his dick as he pumped in and out of her.

“Ugh,” he grunted.

“Ahhhh, oh God, yes!” she screamed as she started twitching as she rode through her orgasm.

Armand kept fucking her as she cried out in ecstasy.

Ashley crawled off of his dick and began to give him head. He looked down and looked at her as she licked her own juices from his prick. She looked up at him and smiled as she licked under his head.

Armand was reaching his climax soon, and he wanted to be in her pussy again. He grabbed her head, pulled her back up to him and kissed her deeply. He could taste her juices on her tongue but before she sat on his dick again he flipped her over so she was laying down on her stomach. He positioned his penis at her pussy and began fucking her from behind, he could tell this was turning her on because of the moans that escaped her mouth. He began to go faster and she started screaming.

“Oh yeah, fuck me like I'm your slut!”

He began to pull her long blond hair, and this set her off too.

“I'm cumming!” She whimpered as she rode out another orgasm.

“Yes!” Armand yelled as he felt her pussy squeeze his dick.

He pulled her up so she was on all fours and he started squeezing her breasts as he fucked her doggystyle.

“Oh my God, how are you not coming yet?!” she screamed.

Armand just smiled as he kept fucking her; he was happy he'd lasted so long but he knew he couldn't keep holding out. Ashley started pushing herself back into him so he was going in faster.

“I'm gonna come.” He grunted.

“You can't cum in me again, it was too risky last time,” she said through her moans.

He pulled out and Ashley quickly turned around and wrapped her lips around his dick, as Armand shot white hot ropes of his seed into her mouth. She deepthroated him so his sperm went right down her throat, so she wouldn't have to taste it.

“Oh my god, Ash, you're so amazing!” he said before he kissed her deeply.

“I love you so much, dumbass,” she said as she smiled.

Armand and Ashley lay in bed for a few minutes when they heard the downstairs door open.

“We're home!” A woman's voice yelled from downstairs.

Armand and Ashley's eyes widened as they looked at each other.

-------------

I need feedback!

Published 
Written by Midnight_Demon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments