Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrogant Bastard 2

"He flips me over so that I am on all fours and penetrates my pussy roughly."

31
4 Comments 4
29.1k Views 29.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I wake up several hours later to a light snoring next to my ear and a dark house. I am wrapped against someone's chest. Strong arms holding onto me.

I try to release myself but the hold on me tightens around my waist.

"Hey, you're awake," he says snuggling his face into my neck.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach and there is a wetness between my legs. I suddenly become aware of his hands on my stomach, his hot breath on my neck, and his hardness poking my back.

Oh god.

His hand slowly trails down my stomach and touches my pussy. I gasp and he moves aside so that I am flat on my back. He spreads my legs and sticks his fingers into my pussy.

Pleasure spreads through my body and I moan as he slowly finger fucks me. He licks my nipple and blows on it with his hot breath. My nipple grows hard and he sucks on it, flicking it with his tongue.

"Adam," I moan.

He stops sucking on my nipple and kisses up my chest to my face. He kisses me on my lips and I sigh.

"Yes Lexxa?" he breathes and moves down to kiss and bite my neck.

His finger is now slowly massaging my cliterous, prolonging the pleasure coursing through my body. I whimper and moan as he continues to kiss and bite my neck.

"Oh my god, Adam," I moan out.

"Do you like this, baby?" he asks as he finger fucks me again.

"God, yes."

He increases his speed and continuously hits my g-spot. I moan out more and louder as the pleasure increases. The pleasure builds up and everything buzzes around me as my climax claims my body.

Adam kisses me on my lips and calms me down by slowing his fingers. I sigh in pleasure and in satisfaction. He knows how to push my buttons. And I find myself wanting more of it.

Passion takes over and I grab his face and kiss him on the mouth. He is surprised by my actions but lets me do what I want.

I flip myself over while kissing him so that I am now sitting on him. His hard cock is under me and I slide my pussy on it. Rubbing against his hard cock and moaning into his mouth.

He reaches between us and penetrates my pussy, pushing me down onto him. We both groan as it hits my cervix and pleasure erupts all over my body.

I want his hands on me. I want him all over me.

I grab his hands and bring it to my chest. He squeezes and I throw my head back moaning his name.

I bounce on his cock and I can't get enough of it. I want him to touch me all over. I need him all over me.

"Adam," I say desperately. "Adam, please," I beg on the verge of crying as my pleasure takes over my body. "Please please," I beg without telling him what I really want.

He flips me over so that I am on all fours and penetrates my pussy roughly. He fucks me hard and I cry out his name.

God, I need him. I need him so much.

"Adam, please," I beg again.

"Tell me," he grunts, "what you," he groans, "want baby," he says in between each rough thrust.

"I want you!" I cry out, frustrated with my body. "I want you so bad, Adam!"

"You have me baby," he says.

I cry as my orgasm breaks through my body. Adam slows his thrust, letting me come down from my orgasm and kisses me on my shoulders. He bites me lightly and kisses me again as he continues his slow thrusts.

I feel like I am on fire. I can't get enough of him. Everything he does ignites every fire in my body. Everything in me comes alive. I need him. Oh god, I need him so bad.

As if he read my mind, he flips me onto my back and kisses me hard on the mouth as he roughly penetrates me again. I groan into his mouth and he bites my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss and he holds my body in his strong arms.

"Adam," I breathe.

"Lexxa," he says.

He fucks me slow and nice. The pleasure courses through my body making me feel alive.

Adam kisses my neck then kiss down my chest. He bites me and sucks my skin into his mouth. It hurts and I cry out.

He stops and moves to another place on my chest and does the same thing. The pain mixes in with the pleasure and it fills me up with uncontrollable pleasure.

He bites my nipples and sucks on them hard. I cry out again as the pain pushes me to the edge. I cum hard and I scream my orgasm.

My pussy squeezes his cock tight and he groans as he cums inside my pussy, filling me up.

He collapses on top of me and I sigh in pleasure. His body feels amazing on top of mine.

"I love you," I hear him whisper.

I pretend to have fallen asleep and he gets off of me and pulls me against his chest.

"Stay with me," he says into the darkness.

But I don't stay. As soon as he starts to snore quietly and the first ray of light hit the window, I slip away from him and grab my clothes. I put them on and I grab my backpack and I leave even when my heart aches and everything in my body begs me to stay.

I leave without a second glance because I know that if I look back, I won't want to leave. I know that he has me wrapped around him now. I know that he is all I want now. And I am afraid of the feelings emerging and the desperateness I feel when I am with him.

So I leave without a second glance. I leave Adam in his bed. Even after he told me he loves me and after he told me to stay, I leave.

***

"Lexxa!" I hear someone yell my name as I am walking to my car.

I turn around and see my best friend, Ally, running towards me. I cross my arms across my chest and lean against my car waiting for her to get to me.

"What's the rush? Someone die?" I ask as she comes within ear shot.

Ally runs into me and laughs.

"Yes!" she yells while laughing. "Apparently you did!" she pokes me on my side.

"Ow!" I yell, even though it didn't hurt. "How did I die? Is it dramatic? All blood and gore and shit?" I ask, dramatically.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! How did you know Lexxa?!" she exclaims, playing along.

Cause, I planned my death," I tell her winking, then laughing along with her.

"Well then! Die no more my child, for I, Ally Feingold is here to save you," she smiles and puts her hands on my head shaking my head side to side.

I laugh and push her hands away.

"Did you need a ride?" I ask her.

"Oh Em Gee! I thought you were never going to ask me!" she yells as she pushes me aside and opens the passenger door to get inside.

"Uh, hello! Rude!" I exclaim and push her into the car a little.

She hits her head on the roof of my car and she cusses. I can't help but laugh at my best friend's pain as I walk to the other side of the car to get inside the driver's side.

I open my door and look up. I see Adam standing with his group friends and he is staring at me intently. My smile fades from my face and memories of what happened a few days ago burns back into my mind.

Adam pushing me up against his door. Adam pinning my hands above my head. Adam kissing me. Adam's hands on my private parts. Adam penetrating me. Adam fucking me hard. Adam saying that he loves me after the second time we had sex and him telling me to stay...

My face is burning red and without a second glance, I slide into my car and close my door before taking deep breaths.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Lexxa, what's wrong? You look like you have just seen a ghost!" Ally says panicking, patting me down for my keys.

"I'm fine Ally," I tell her.

But I am far from fine. I am not fine. I lost my virginity to an arrogant bastard, who I am now avoiding, and has been stuck in my dreams for the past few nights. I can't stop thinking about him and the amazing freaking sex we had. I still have the little bite marks that he gave me on my chest. I still want him. And I don't even know how to start telling Ally about what happened!

I sigh out loud and start the engine. I glance at Ally and she is looking at me like I might die. I laugh at her reaction and she hits me on my arm.

"You are so abusive Ally."

"Yeah, but you know you love me anyways," she says winking and settling into her seat.

I scoff and laugh at her. "Okay, sure."

I drive us out of parking lot, passing Adam and his group of friends. My heart is thumping wildly in my chest and I can't stop thinking of what had happened between us. And what did he mean that I am finally his? And why did he say that he loves me?

"So where are we going?" I ask Ally to change the direction my thoughts were headed.

"Let's just go to your place. I haven't hung out with you in awhile so let's just chill and watch movies or something."

"Okay then."

We arrive at my place within five minutes and we both walk into my house. Ally goes straight to my refrigerator and grabs a couple of beers out and heads to the living room then emerges back into the kitchen to get the bottle of liquor and disappears into the living room again.

I climb up the stairs to my room to change my clothes and get a set of clothes for Ally too. I descend back down the stairs and give the clothes to her and she strips right in front of me.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly



"You have no shame," I tell Ally jokingly, while I grab the can of beer on the table.

She shakes her boobs at me and we laugh.

I turn on our favorite tv show, Bones, on netflix and we settle down on the couch with beers in our hands. We watch in silence until Ally gets bored and turns it off.

"Hey!" I yell. "I was watching that, you know."

"It's okay. I'm bored Lexxa!" she sighs dramatically and rests her head on my lap.

I laugh and push her head off. I grab another can of beer and pop it open for Ally and one for myself.

"So..." Ally says, then takes a drink from the can.

"So, what?"

"When are you going to going to start dating and lose your virginity? I feel like I'm the whore in our friendship. I date, do one night stands, and party while you are a virgin, tutor people, and a good girl."

I stay quiet and stare at the ground. She doesn't know anything. Me? A virgin? Not anymore. One night stand?

God. It was a one night stand.

"Ally..." I say quietly.

She turns to look at me and I want to tell her.

"Yeah?" she says raising her right eyebrow when I don't continue.

"I... I'm not a virgin anymore."

"What?!" she yells and sits up. "Don't freaking lie to me Lexxa!"

I want to laugh at her expression, but I need to talk about it. Not telling someone about what happened is killing me.

"I'm serious Ally."

She hits me on my arm, "Who was it?! Tell me tell me tell me!" she demands. "Give me all the juicy details," she says smiling.

"It was... Adam," I say.

Her eyes go big and her mouth drops open.

"You mean Adam, Adam? Football player Adam? Gorgeous, hot and sexy Adam?"

I nod my head and she squeals in delight.

"Oh my gosh Lexxa! I can't believe you would lure him to bed like that! I mean, I knew you were tutoring him, but I would have never pegged you as someone who would lure him to bed!" she laughs and squeals again. "Then again, I would have lured him to bed too. He is so hot and sexy. I bet you he is good in bed," she pauses.

"Was he good?" she asks suddenly.

I don't answer her and her smile fades from her face. Tears are rolling down my face and she gets worried.

"What's wrong Lexxa? Why are you crying?" she asks as she hugs me.

"He told me he loved me," I whisper. "Ally, I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about him."

"Awh, you poor baby," she says soothingly. "Honey, you lost your virginity to him, of course you will be thinking of him. How did it start?"

I tell her what happened from the very beginning and she sits there gasping and squealing at everything I tell her. By the time I am done, her mouth is hanging open and her eyes are wide open.

"Ally," I say.

She doesn't respond.

"Ally!" I push her arm.

She blinks and stares at me.

"Wow," was all she said.

"He told you that he loved you? And you pretended to sleep? And then you left, even after he told you to stay?! How depressed he must have been when he woke up alone in bed, Lexxa!" she sighs dramatically.

She pours a shot of liquor and hands it to me.

"Here honey, you need this."

I take it from her and down it. The liquor burns my throat and it feels amazing. She pours me another and we drink.

By the time we stop, I am tipsy and laying down on the floor to stop the world from spinning. I close my eyes for a few seconds and when I open them again, I am being lifted into someone's arm.

I open my eyes and I see Adam's face.

"Wha- What are you doing here? Where am I? Where is Ally?" I ask.

"Ally called me through your cell and told me to come here and keep you company because you were sad and drunk. Why are you sad?" he asks, looking at me as he sets me down on my bed.

"I- I'm not sad. I don't know what Ally is talking about," I lie.

"You told her, didn't you? About us, I mean."

I don't answer him and he sits on the edge of the bed. He runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

"Why did you leave?" he asks all of a sudden.

I look up at him and he stares at me.

"I woke up alone, and I wasn't even sure if I dreamt all of that or not. It wasn't until I saw the blood stain on the bed that I realized it had to be real."

I look away and he turns my face back towards him. He kisses me and its amazing. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed.

We kiss for awhile, with me laying down on the bed and him lying half on me and half on the bed. He doesn't do anything else other than kiss me and I am confused momentarily as to why he isn't doing anything else to me.

I decide to make the first move by taking off his shirt.

He looks at me with lust in his eyes as his shirt comes off and he kisses me again. This time his hands find my breasts and he massages them slowly.

I moan and he groans into my mouth.

We help each other out of our clothes and we lay in bed, just kissing. I am laying on my side and he is behind me in a spooning position.

Our hands are intertwined and he is kissing my neck and my shoulders as I relish in the feelings he gives me.

"Adam," I urge.

He penetrates my pussy and fucks me from behind. He grabs my legs and lift it up as he fucks me. I moan as the pleasure increases.

He turns my head so I am looking at him and he kisses me passionately. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest and I want more of him.

He lets go of my legs and he holds onto my waist, running his hands up and down my thigh as he fucks me slowly. I hold onto his hands and he kisses my neck.

“I love you Lexxa.”

I don’t reciprocate what he says but he doesn’t mind. He continues to fuck me slowly and builds the pleasure in me with each of his thrusts.

He lets go of my hand and grab my waist, pulling me towards him as he thrusts into me. I moan out and try to reach for him. I need to touch him.

“Adam, it feels so good,” I moan out as he thrusts into me hard.

He gets up and pulls my bottom up with him and bends my knees so that my face is down on the pillows while my ass is up in the air. He touches my pussy and brush his fingers across my cliterous. I moan and push my bottom towards his hands.

He buries his cock in my pussy in one quick motion and I cry out as his pelvis slams into my backside. He thrusts hard and fast and I am moaning his name telling him to fuck me harder. He complies and fucks me hard and fast.

He reaches around and massages my cliterous, increasing the pleasure in my body. I moan and scream into the pillow, unable to do anything else. My orgasm shakes my whole body and I am crying out of pleasure.

Adam pushes his thumb into my ass and I cry out in surprise but I don’t move away. The feeling of his cock buried in my pussy and the intrusion in my ass takes me to another level and the pleasure is amazing. I push myself against him more, wanting more of him, wanting to feel it all.

“Baby,” he says and I know what he is asking for.

I moan my answer and he fucks me harder a couple of times before slowing down and finally taking his cock out and setting it at the entrance of my virgin ass. He pushes slowly and my body tenses up at the intrusion. He reach around and starts to slowly massage my cliterous as he continues to push his cock into my ass. He kisses my shoulders and whispers his “I love you’s” to me.

His cock is in all the way and he doesn’t move for a few seconds, letting me adjust to his size. He starts to move his hips and I groan in pain and pleasure. He fucks me slowly and the pain starts to subside, bringing in pleasure.

I moan and push against him, meeting his slow thrusts and he starts to increase his speed.

“Adam, make me cum, please,” I beg.

He complies with my pleas and fuck me hard and fast in my ass. The pleasure is like none other. I scream my moans and scream his name into the pillow as he screws my ass. My juices from my pussy trickles down my thighs and I want more.

I meet his every thrusts and my orgasm approaches.

“Adam,” I urge. “Oh, Adam.”

“Cum baby, cum with me.”

My orgasm rips through my body as he cums into my ass and he collapses onto me, pushing me down. His cock is still in my ass, twitching. I open my eyes and the world is spinning. He falls to the side of me and pulls me against him, kissing my shoulders.

I am still coming down from my orgasm when he falls asleep and I couldn’t be more happier that he had forced himself upon me a few days ago. I slip away from him and grab my towel. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water and step in. I wash myself and let the water run down my body.

After I am done, I dry myself and go back into bed with Adam. I stare at his sleeping face and I cannot believe he took both my virginity, but I am glad he did, because he gave me the most amazing orgasms and showed me a world of pleasure and love.

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments