Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheryl Renewed

"Cheryl divorces and decides she's not really Prim And Proper"

61
16 Comments 16
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Here I am, a forty-year-old woman, having dinner with a man. A man I intend to seduce. Well, at least I intend to let him seduce me, whichever. It’s been a year since Aaron, my son, forced me to leave my verbally abusive husband Alexander, divorce him, and move to Berkeley, where Aaron’s a junior at UCB. It's been a strange journey, and I’m finally ready to live again. Brian and I have known each other for years, though mostly by phone. He’s been my agent, I suppose. Getting me in contact with people that need my expertise in computer security. Aaron forced me to get out and meet the people I was working for and with.

The first person I met was Brian after I moved; our conversations had been on the phone before. I couldn’t have made much of an impression at first; Alex had me so beat down. My trembling and hesitant speech was embarrassing. I knew I was good at my work, but I was unsure about everything else because of Alex’s verbal abuse. He called me prim and proper and said I was terrible at sex. Nothing I did was good enough.

Brian and I met at Temple Coffee for our first meeting, and I could feel my hands trembling as we shook hands. I think he could tell because he started holding my hands in his when we sat down. Aaron had made the call to him and set up the meeting, and he may have let him know about me. While we talked, I gradually relaxed as Brian talked about how impressed he had been with how I’d solved the security problems I’d worked on. He encouraged me to do some of my work on site. His compliments were raising my confidence.

Over the next few weeks, I had a couple of tricky problems, and I agreed to do part of it on site. The next time he called, he asked to meet at a café he knew, and I hesitantly agreed. This time he talked about how impressed the companies I had helped were and the compliments he’d gotten.

I started thinking maybe Aaron was right—Alexander had been the problem, not me. As my confidence grew, I responded better to Brian, and I started noticing him as a man. I could see the flirtation and hear innuendos.

Okay, maybe I wasn’t as unattractive as Alexander had implied. Maybe I could have a life without depending on him. I started a mantra: ‘Aaron is right. Aaron is right.’ When I could flirt back, I thought I could see Brian might, just might be interested. I took a huge leap of faith and invited him to go out for dinner on Friday. When he agreed quickly, I decided to try, at least. I wanted sex. Sex with Alexander had been wonderful at first, but not since the abuse started. I hadn’t enjoyed it for years.

I gritted my teeth and asked if Aaron could stay away Friday night and Saturday. He just looked at me and grinned, "Okay, then. Uh, how late Saturday? Or shall I call and check?”

I looked away and said, "Um, I might not end up needing anything … but in case, yes, call. Or I could just leave a sock on the front doorknob?” I looked and then laughed. College dorm humor. When it was getting close to the time to meet Brian, I was terrified. It’d been a long time since I’d met a man with the hope of good sex.

I spent a lot of time getting ready, shaving my legs and my pits, and I contemplated doing my hoo-ha. I bought new panties and a bra, just in case. 

I hope this goes well. Am I misreading, Brian? I hope this ends with us in bed together. Don't tremble. Should I get sick or have the flu if he’s not interested?

I got in the car, and I drove to Torantia’s. Now, if Brian is actually there. I parked, went in, and asked about my reservation. Brian wasn’t there yet, so I went to our table and ordered a glass of Merlot.

Relax, Cheryl; he’s going to come. He’s not mean; he won’t stand me up. We’ll have a nice dinner, at least.

Then I saw him being led to our booth. I got up to greet him with a hug and kiss. I was hoping it might entice him to do, well, something.

We made some small talk, waiting for his wine to show. I was at a loss on how to make my intention clear, without making it too clear. He reached across the table and held my hands for a minute with a smile while caressing them.

Brian started by asking, “Have you eaten here before? I haven’t.” He opened his menu, looking at it. My terror was slowly dissipating until it became only abject fear. Exaggeration, actually. I ended up a little nervous. I knew him, I liked him, and I thought he liked me. I offered a few suggestions from the menu to make it clear he didn’t need to order from the cheap options.

This was a lot more expensive than I was used to. I guess the fanciest since Alexander was courting me. Well, lots of things were going to be changing; at least I was hoping they were.

I forced myself to hold Brian’s hand as we looked over the menu. Flirting, I didn’t have a clue how to start, much less close the deal. Hell, relax; if I can’t, maybe I can learn a bit.

As I relaxed, I felt the conversation flow. I started asking Brian about his business. This was the first time I'd talked to Brian about anything that wasn’t about what he wanted me to do for his clients. Security was not really what he did. He was a general systems consultant and seemed to be asked about security problems a lot, which he sent to me. I realized it was important that I impress his clients. I was just now realizing how important it was to his business.

I started asking him if I was helping him, letting my insecurities show. Aaron would tell me it was not a good look, so I tried to stop.

Brian finally took my hands and looked at me, saying, “Cheryl, relax. We’re friends; we may be destined to be more than friends. I want to be more than friends.” He turned my hands palms up and placed a soft kiss on them. Then he asked, “Would you like that? I’d love to see you blossom even more. I’ve seen you change since you moved to Berkeley, and I like the change.”

What a change from Alexander!

“Yes, well, I think it has a lot to do with leaving some people behind. My ex, um, wasn’t a confidence builder. It’s taking time to rebuild myself,” I explained. “Um, it’s been a long time since I’ve had someone I could call a friend, much less than more of a friend.”

Hmm, I wonder if he caught that reference to more than a friend. Trying to get a man's attention is hard. I’ve never been able to do that. And after Alexander, it’s worse. Hell, I just need to relax. If it happens, it happens.

We ordered lunch and sat talking. Talking with Brian was so relaxing, I could just enjoy myself. That was when Brian started holding my hand, tracing figures in the palm. That was something I’d thought about doing to Brian.

“Changing the subject, Brian. You said something about being more than friends; yes, I’d like that. What did you mean, though?” I said, looking at him.

“Oh, more than friends? Um, well …” His voice trailed off.

This is my chance. Can I do it? Tell him what I mean.

“To me, more than friends, it means that you can invite me over to your house, or I can invite you to my place. Um, Aaron is going to be gone for a few days, so we could be alone.” I said. “Is that what you mean?”

I sat there, waiting to see if I’d blown my chance. I could see Brian flush, but he answered me, “That sounds like what I meant, so in those memorable words... Your place or mine?”

I laughed and said, “My place since I went to the trouble of getting rid of Aaron till Saturday night. He’ll stay away longer if we need him to.” I could feel my face blush as I laughed. “He’ll call before he comes home.”

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I paid the bill, and we left. Brian followed me to Aaron and my place.

I did it. At least I haven’t screwed it up, and that’s something. Brian is coming to my house, and we both know what that means. It’s been years—well, since.

I drove into the garage, and I had to sit for a moment to regain my nerve. All I could think of was Alexander's snide comments about how bad I was at sex.

I closed the door behind Brian, and the first thing he did was kiss me. The second thing he did was unbutton my blouse. I was wondering if he was going to take me here in the hallway, and I would have let him. Instead, he got my blouse unbuttoned and stood behind me, holding my breasts. He was whispering in my ear. “Cheryl, I’ve wanted to do this all night.”

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations as he held me. It’d been a long time since a man I liked held me like that. When he unfastened my bra, he slipped his hands under it, caressed my breasts, and just let his fingers graze my nipples. All I could do was sigh in pleasure.

I turned around, kissed him, and guided him into the kitchen. God, it felt arousing standing there, partially undressed, partially dressed. Exposed so he could see and touch my breasts. 

“Brian, let's have a glass of wine and sit in the living room.” I opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio, poured two glasses, and led him into the living room. The air on my breasts was wonderful. I sat on the sofa facing Brian and took a sip, but Brian didn’t bother with the wine; he kissed me some more, slipped my blouse off, and then my bra.

He didn’t put his hands on my breasts; instead, he kissed them, sucking on my nipples. This turned out to be even more arousing. It’d been so long since I’d had anyone obviously enjoy me.

I'm going to want a lot more of this, maybe permanently. I think I more than like him.

I was drunk with anticipation, and Brian didn’t disappoint me. He took my glass of wine, set it on a table, and turned back to me. 

Fuck Alexander, Brian appreciates me. I’m just going to enjoy this, enjoy Brian. 

While he was kissing me and my tits, I was successful in getting his shirt off and caressing his chest. His hands were busy unbuttoning and unzipping my slacks and slipping them off. By the time we surfaced to get a breath, I was completely naked, and Brian was half naked.

I’ve never felt like this. I’ve never been like this naked on my couch with a sexy man seeing me. It’s awesome. What’s better than awesome? Spectacular, breathtaking, and stupendous come to mind.

I stood and pulled Brian up and led him to my bedroom, where I finished undressing him. I wanted to make him feel as good as he’d made me feel. In bed, I tried to put his cock in my mouth, but he wasn’t having anything to do with that. He forced me on my back, and his tongue was on my clitoris, just touching it and then licking me, sucking all my juices. I could hear his growls of contentment as he was feasting on me.

When he started pulling on my nipples while he was still touching my clit, I tensed and spasmed, almost knocking him off me. I heard the tail end of a scream and realized it was me. I’d never done that before, ever. 

I had to get his cock in me now. I forced him onto his back, and I positioned myself over his cock and took it into me.

Alexander never made me feel like this, even in the beginning. Maybe that's why he thought I was prim and proper. He never liberated my other self.

Stop thinking about Alexander; think about Brian and how he’s making me feel. His cock in me and his hands on my breasts, my tits. God, my tits, it feels soo … wondrous?

My god, I can feel he’s about to cum. I can feel it. I can feel it. I love this, or do I love Brian? I can’t tell. I never realized it was possible to feel like this.

He gave a soft sigh and then pulled me close as I felt his cock soften and slowly slip out.

“You’re beautiful. Did you know that? Especially when you cum," he whispered. "I’d like to stay if I can. You did say that Aaron was gone until Saturday evening, didn’t you?” He pulled me closer, spoon-style, with his hands on my tits. Yes, my tits.

"Ah, yes, Saturday evening, he said." My thoughts got slower and slower as I snuggled up to Brian. It was about two hours later, still spooned with him, when I woke. It was wonderful enjoying the luxury of his warmth against me when I felt him stirring. I turned in his arms and kissed him, and I felt his cock getting harder. 

Can he do it again? Um, that would be nice. Nice? Awesome is a better word.

My hands drifted down and touched his cock. “Hmm, nice”

He moved his hands back to my tits and gently caressed them. "Yes, Cheryl, I agree. They are nice." He suddenly had me on my back with him looming over me, and his mouth was sucking on my tits. He continued, saying, “I want to be in control this time, okay?”

He slipped his cock into me and slowly started moving inside me. Slowly, the sensations were arousing me, awake and sexually both. My hands were caressing his back while I searched for his mouth to kiss. Delicious. When my hands drifted to his ass, he started getting more insistent, moving faster and harder.

I closed my eyes so I could savor the sensations I was getting.

I think I’m going to want this again. Umm, again and again. Cheryl, this could be addicting. Could be? It is addicting.

God, am I feeling another climax?

God, it just rolled over me. I tensed, and I felt the spasms in my pussy clamping down on Brian's cock. As I was approaching my climax, Brian was going faster and harder when he gave one final thrust and collapsed on me.

“Jesus, Brian, that was terrific. You don’t know how wonderful that was.”

He looked at me, smiling, and answered, "I think I do. I love the way you respond to me. And your tits, I love them.”

Sometime before morning, I distinctly remember moving and waking him up with his cock in my mouth and getting him to cum. It felt so depraved, so unlike prim and proper, I adored it. I just sighed as I tasted his cum and swallowed. This was something I'd never done for Alex.

After that, we talked until we both fell asleep again. I woke before Brian, but in trying to untangle from him, he woke up. 

I gave him a kiss and said, “Brian, I’m getting a shower, then breakfast, okay?" I started the shower, waiting for the warm water to show.

“Wait for me; I love to shower with beautiful women.” That wasn’t all we said, but I don’t think even a recording would make much sense. Except for the primal scream I let out when his oral ministrations to my pussy took me to heaven, that was understandable. Especially if you knew what he was doing to me.

By the time he was finished with me, the warm water was giving up. 

How can I keep access to Brian's tongue? His kisses, her hands on my tits, his cock in my cunt—yes, my cunt. I’ve never thought I had a cunt, but a cunt is meant to be fucked. Well, I have a cunt that needs to be fucked. So I have a cunt!

Brian helped me out of the shower and into the bedroom. There, we talked for quite a while before I decided.

I got my clothes and all my things into my car and followed him to his house. I sent a text to Aaron.

Aaron, don't worry, I’m with Brian. I’m more than with Brian; all my things are at Brian's, and don’t call me until Monday morning. We’re going to be busy until then. Love, Mom.

PS: Thanks for making me move to Berkeley.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments