Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yoga Room Christmas Story: Part Two - Christmas Eve

"Part Two of Toni and Lee's sexual Christmas adventure"

13
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of my Yoga Room Christmas story. Christmas Eve. Hopefully, I'll have Christmas day up soon. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please leave a comment if you like it or if there is anything you would like to see our heroes do."

Toni checked her look in the reflection of the front window. A short summer dress that showed off her legs, gave a good look at her cleavage and could come off in a flash. She was happy with what she’d chosen. 

Hopefully, Steve would like it. She knew Lee would, that was the easy part. It was Steve she wanted to drive wild tonight and tick off another fantasy. 

She knocked and waited. Steve opened the door holding a blender jug. Board shorts and no shirt. The smile on his face when he saw Toni told her that she had nailed it.

“Hello, come in. I’m just making mojitos. Do you want one?”

“Sounds great,” Toni said as she stepped inside. 

They came together for a hug and a kiss hello. Toni was very careful to push her thigh onto Steve’s cock as they hugged. The tease had begun. 

As they walked through the house to the patio, Lee came in to greet her, wearing the sexiest bathers Toni had ever seen. Lee and Steve don’t own a pool, these were being worn for effect. Two strips of material barely covered her nipples, they were joined by small bits of cloth that ran down in a vee to connect to a tiny piece of cloth that barely covered her  pussy. Clearly, Lee had visited the beautician too, because any hair would be visible. 

“Do you like my porn star bathers?” Lee asked Toni. 

“Fuck yes.”

“I was saving them for our trip to Fiji, but I thought I’d give them a spin tonight. Let me show you where to put your bag and then I’ll take you outside to introduce you to Mitch and Mandy.”

Lee picked up Toni’s overnight bag and headed towards the guest room. Toni skipped to catch up with her. 

“Mitch and Mandy? I thought we were...”

“Don’t worry, Lover,” Toni soothed, “they won’t upset your plans, they might put on a show though.”

“Really?”

“Yep, Mandy loves other people watching Mitch fuck her, drives her wild. I keep telling her they should get an Only fans account.”

“What are we waiting for?”

“Before we go out, a couple of tips. Mandy doesn’t like to be asked to do it, it has to be her idea.”

“Well, how do you do that?”

Lee stepped back and lifted her arms to show her full body. 

“She’s a tiny bit bi curious, I’ve never managed to persuade her to try, but she gets excited when we are less dressed. That’s why I suggested we put our bathers on.”

“OK, I’ll follow your lead.”

“One other thing.”

“Yes.”

“Mitch has a massive cock and an awesome body. You’ll see. Now don’t be tempted while you’re watching it disappear into Mandy to think that she might share. She’s not a sharer.”

“Good to know, but I think I’ve got enough on my plate,” Toni assured her. 

“You do,” Lee said as she put her arms around Toni’s shoulders and passionately kissed her. 

“I was about to send out a search party,” Steve joked as he poured Mojitos for Toni and Lee.

“Oh be quiet, I was just showing our guest where everything was, now Mitch and Mandy, this is my good friend, Toni.”

Mitch and Mandy stood up and leaned forward to shake Toni’s hand. Mitch was tall, easily two metres, and toned. His pecs and abs suggested long hours in the gym and discipline in the kitchen. Like Steve, Mitch was wearing a pair of board shorts and no shirt. They were tight enough to give Toni a fair idea of the size and shape of his cock. Thick and long like one of those battle ropes at the gym. 

Mandy was a fair bit shorter, but only beside Mitch. She too had a body that suggested hard work and discipline, with some surgical enhancements giving her one of the finest pairs of tits Toni had set eyes on. Her bathers made Lee’s look modest, a red bikini with tiny triangles covering her nipples and a tiny g-string that was just a stripe of material covering the bare minimum. 

Toni felt her mind wandering to fantasies of these two, with her somewhere in between, they were a hot couple. Her pussy had been on fire all day thinking about Lee and Steve, now she had these two in mind as well. 

“Nice to meet you both,” she said as she shook hands, “I feel a little overdressed, you didn’t tell me to wear my swimsuit, Lee.”

“Sorry, Babe. Last minute decision. I can lend you one if you want?”

“No, it’s OK. My favourite swimsuit is none at all. Maybe I should go with that,” Toni laughed. 

“That’s an excellent idea,” said Steve. 

“I’m game if you are, Steve,” Toni raised the stakes slightly. 

Steve had no hesitation, he stood up and pulled his shorts down. 

“Wow, Lee. You told me he had a beautiful cock, but that is stunning,” Toni said. 

Now Toni lifted the hem of her dress slightly, then stopped. Everyone giggled at the tease. She reached under her dress with both hands and rolled her g-string down her legs. Kicking it off and across the patio tiles. This time she lifted her dress and kept lifting it until it was off completely.

“There we go, now I’m not overdressed, but I am a little thirsty,” Toni waved her glass at Steve, who topped her up from the mojito jug and headed back to the kitchen to make another batch.

The air on Toni’s bare skin gave her goosebumps, despite the summer heat. A sea breeze was in and all Toni could feel was how horny she was. She looked at Lee, hoping for a circuit breaker. 

“We should do shots!” Lee exclaimed.

It wasn’t the circuit breaker Toni had hoped for, but it might do. Lee had disappeared inside, returning a few minutes later with a giant bottle of tequila, the salt shaker and a mountain of lime wedges. Steve wasn’t far behind with a fresh jug of mojitos and corn chips with salsa. At least the alcohol would be soaked up a little.

“Can you give me a hand with the shot glasses, Toni?” Lee asked

“Sure,” Toni said as she followed her inside. 

As Lee took out five shot glasses, Toni stood and watched her. She surely hadn’t needed a hand with that. Absent-mindedly she found her hand reaching down to finger herself. She wasn’t surprised by how wet she was. 

“Hey, are you starting the party without me?” Lee interrupted her pleasure. 

“Oh sorry, Babe, I’m just so wet and horny.”

“Tell me about it, but I guarantee we are about to see a show. Have you seen how Mandy was looking at you?”

“I was more concentrating on what’s in Mitch’s shorts. Do you think it’s OK if I ask for a look?”

“Don’t. That’s the surest way to get Mandy to shut up shop, trust me. I’ve got an idea.”

“Tell me.”

“When we do the shots, we will lick the salt off each other’s tits. It’ll drive both of them wild. Before you know it you’ll be seeing plenty of Mitch’s cock doing what it was made for.”

“What are we waiting for?”

Lee filled the shot glasses and passed around the salt shaker, everyone shook out some salt onto their hands. Toni squeezed her right breast up and put salt on her nipple. She leaned forward and licked it, looking straight at Mandy while she did. She lingered her tongue on her nipple longer than required to remove the salt. Finally, she picked up the shot glass and threw it down, immediately reaching for a lime. 

“Now me,” Lee said breathlessly. 

Toni folded her arms under her breasts pushing them both up. 

“There’s enough for two, would you like to lick salt off my tits, Mandy?” 

Mandy was visibly aroused, the lips of her labia swollen around her bathers. 

“I, um, oh I better not,” she stammered. 

Mandy reached for Mitch’s hand and he took it.

“I don’t mind if you do, Sweetie,” Mitch told her.

Mandy shook her head. 

“Maybe next round,” Toni said, “Steve, come and take a shot beside your wife.”

Steve obliged and in seconds Lee and Steve were sucking the salt off Toni’s nipples, both lingering longer than the salt did. Every nerve ending in Toni felt alive, tingling and surging with electricity. The shots went down and as soon as Steve and Lee had sucked their limes, they returned to Toni’s nipples, the lime juice on their tongues providing a slight sting of pleasure. 

While Steve and Lee’s tongues lingered over her breasts, Toni caught Mandy’s eye, trying to convey her passion telepathically. I want your mouth. I want your pussy. I want to fuck you and your husband. She hoped the message got through. 

Without breaking eye contact with Mandy, she grabbed Lee’s hair and pulled her off her breast and up to kiss her. The heat in the kiss was intense and she found it hard to stop. But she thought about what Lee had told her, that if they turned Mandy on enough they’d get a live sex show, and she wanted that. She broke the kiss. 

“Now me,” she told Lee. 

Lee obliged by pulling the thin bather material covering her nipples aside and pushing up both breasts. Toni poured on some salt and turned to Mandy.

“Would you prefer Lee’s tits, Mandy?”

The small groan that left Mitch’s mouth suggested he’d like to see his wife sucking Lee’s tits, or would like a turn himself. But Mandy just shook her head not trusting herself to speak. 

Toni shrugged, sucked the salt off Lee’s right nipple, threw down tequila and sucked a lime. Immediately repeating the process on the left, she lingered and then kissed Lee. She moved her hands to play with Lee’s pussy, but Lee just grabbed them, pausing the kiss momentarily.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

“Not yet,” she breathed. 

“Shall we do another shot?” Steve asked. 

“I’m keen,” said Mitch, causing Mandy to raise an eyebrow.

“Why don’t you take a shot off Mandy’s tits, Mitch?” Lee suggested slyly. 

Mandy nodded, her arousal making it hard to speak. Mitch moved fast as Toni topped up two shot glasses and Mandy removed her tiny bikini top, revealing her hard erect nipples. Mandy sat in her chair, leaning back almost horizontally, her legs out. Mitch straddled her, his massive cock straining in his shorts as he poured salt on her perfect tits. Toni, Lee and Steve came around on each side and watched as Mitch sucked on one nipple, took a shot and then the other. Mandy moaned and when Mitch leaned back over grabbed his cock through his shorts. 

“Can you two do one more,” Mandy asked Toni and Lee, “then I want to show you something.

“I’m getting so drunk,” Toni said.

Steve passed her a bottle of water, which she drank letting half of it dribble down her chin and tits.

“Oh fuck,” Mandy moaned her approval. 

Toni cleared a space on the table, passed Lee the salt and the tequila, and lay down with her pussy facing towards Mandy and Mitch.

“Sit and enjoy the show lovebirds,” she told them, “take this one off my clit, Lee.”

Toni wasn’t sure who was moaning at that point, it sounded like everyone was on the edge, and Toni definitely was. She felt the salt go onto her clit and her heart rate quickened. Then she felt Lee’s tongue, first along her slit, then on her clit, sucking the salt into her mouth and sending Toni close. As soon as she started she stopped and stood to take her shot. 

“Oh fuck, don’t stop now,” she yelled at Lee.

Lee obliged by pumping her middle finger in and out of Toni, then moving her fingers onto her clit, rolling them fast. A whole day of built-up tension released as Toni’s pussy squirted out and Toni screamed. 

“Oh my god, that was so hot,” Mandy panted, “I want to fuck you, Mitch.”

“Me too, Babe,” Mitch grunted.

“Do you want our bed?” Steve asked.

“Yes, will you three come and watch?”

“Of course,” Lee said.

Toni had never been into Lee and Steve’s bedroom, but she could see it was built for moments exactly like this. A king-sized bed with an ornate bedhead dominated the large room. An open area at the end of the bed had a coffee table and a  large sofa, creating a hotel room effect. Steve had bought the sofa because it looked like one that he and Lee had seen in many porn scenes. Large, brown leather cushions, room enough for two, or a threesome or two couples to fuck. Testing with various configurations confirmed this. Or in this case, an excellent area to sit and watch two beautiful people fuck. 

By the time Lee, Steve and Toni sat down on the sofa, Mandy had removed her bathers and was sprawled on the bed. Mitch knelt beside the bed, his head buried between Mandy’s thighs, licking her into a frenzy. Her head at the sofa end of the bed, rolling in ecstasy. 

Toni’s hand moved towards her hungry pussy, she needed to play with herself so badly. She felt Lee’s hand squeeze her shoulder and she looked at her. Lee shook her head sternly and mouthed silently, “Watching only.”

Then she put her finger in front of her lips to indicate no talking. Toni wished she’d been told the rules earlier as she clasped her hands together and tried to put them out of the way. 

On the bed, Mitch was putting on an oral sex master class, his tongue probing deeply into Mandy’s slit as she played with her nipples. Toni and Lee both let out a low moan barely audible. Steve’s breathing was loud and heavy, Toni looked away from the sexy couple to Steve’s cock for just a second. It was long and hard, proudly twitching. Pre cum glistening on its head. Toni wanted nothing more than to ride a cock, there were two in the room and right now all she could do was look. She hadn’t even seen Mitch’s yet, it was still hidden behind the bed. She moaned again and Mandy opened her eyes, leaned her head back over the end of the bed and looked straight at Toni. She smiled at her. 

“Do you want to see him fuck me?” Mandy whispered. 

Toni didn't trust herself to speak, in case she said what she actually wanted. She just nodded. 

“Fuck me now, Mitch, show them how your big cock makes me scream,” Mandy shouted, “watch him fuck me, Toni.”

Mitch stood up, his smiling mouth dripping with Mandy’s juices, his cock now fully visible. Toni gasped at its size. She’d imagined it was big from the outline in his shorts, but it was longer and thicker than she’d thought possible. Her pussy quivered. Mandy got onto all fours, facing their lustful audience, staring directly at Toni. Toni wanted to hold her gaze, to communicate her lust to Mandy, but she also wanted to look at Mitch’s massive cock. 

“Stop waving it around and fuck me,” Mandy grew impatient. 

Mitch took his rigid cock in his hand and teased its head along her slit, sliding in slowly and then pulling back, repeating the process a few times. 

“Stop teasing you bastard, fuck me hard.”

Mitch obliged, sliding his cock in deep, Mandy groaned quietly and then Mitch started pumping back and forth, picking up speed. Mitch reached his long arm around Mandy, first squeezing a nipple between his fingers and when that got a positive response, moving his fingers to Mandy’s clit and working it hard. 

“That’s it, right there,” Mandy yelled, “fuck me harder.”

Mitch got quicker as he rolled his fingers over Mandy’s clit and she pushed back hard on to every thrust, her shouts getting louder as he got faster. 

The three watching all felt their arousal peak and an overwhelming desire to touch themselves but did not want to interrupt what they were seeing. 

When Mandy’s orgasm came it felt like it swept the whole room. Toni could have sworn the lights flickered. Everyone was still for a moment afterwards, as if they were recovering from Mandy’s peak. It was unclear whether Mitch had orgasmed, Mandy had overwhelmed the room with hers, but his cock was still hard and shined with her juices. 

Finally, she lifted her head and smiled. 

“I think it would be nice if we could watch the three of you fuck now,” she said. 

Lee was taken aback for a moment. Steve and her had been fortunate enough to watch Mitch and Mandy on many occasions, but Mandy had always insisted that she wouldn’t watch others. Fortunately, she didn’t question this change of heart for too long. She stood up and looked at Toni who was already playing with her pussy. 

“Would you like to lick me while Steve fucks you?”

“Yes please,” was the only reply Toni could manage. 

Lee leaned forward and kissed Toni passionately, then did the same to Steve. 

“I love the both of you so much,” she told them. 

Steve turned and kissed Toni as he gently laid her back on the sofa. Reaching over to the bowl on the coffee table he grabbed a condom and put it on. 

“Come on, Steve, don’t keep me waiting,” Toni begged as Steve knelt in front of her spread legs.

“Fuck her, Steve,” Lee encouraged.

Steve entered Toni gently, slowly. 

“Yes,” Toni said, “go fast. Sit on my face, Lee.”

Steve sped up as Toni put her ankles onto his shoulders. He wasn’t sure how long he could last. Lee knelt above Toni’s face hovering slightly. Toni craned her neck and sucked in a mouthful of Lee’s clit, causing Lee to moan and shudder. Pressing her pussy down hard onto Toni’s tongue she felt the whole evening’s sexual tension swirl around her. Behind her she could hear Steve’s aroused breathing, she knew he would cum soon. 

“This is so fucking hot, Mitch,” Mandy said, “we should..”

“Which bit?” Mitch grunted. 

Lee had forgotten about the couple on the bed, so wrapped up in enjoying Toni’s tongue. She turned her head to see them lying against propped pillows. Mitch pumped his hand up and down his massive cock, Mandy’s fingers all over her tits and pussy.

“All of it,” Mandy replied, “it’s all so fucking hot.”

Knowing that the sexiest couple she knew were enjoying watching was very pleasing to Lee. Although Mandy and Mitch were exhibitionists and would often fuck in front of people, Lee had never known them to be voyeurs. And despite both of them enjoying hearing about her and Steve’s open and sexually adventurous marriage, they’d been clear that they were exclusive. This was something new for them. Lee hoped it would encourage them to explore further.

She closed her eyes, focussed inwardly and then thought about Toni. Toni who was under both her and Steve. The mental stimulus mixed with the feel of Toni’s tongue and the sound of Steve’s approaching orgasm. She knew she was close and grabbed her own nipples. It pushed her over the edge and her orgasm almost collided with her. The long slow build-up, the tease and play and then the thrill of watching her beautiful neighbours. All of it hit at once and he had to steady herself as she came down and climbed off of Toni’s face. She smiled at Toni who was lost in her moment as Steve pumped in and out of her. Her back arched and she tensed, then relaxed. She yelled at Steve.

“Just go.”

Steve took his signal and went as fast as he could. Toni was swearing and moaning the whole time, on a roller coaster of climaxes. Steve grunted once and kept pumping, then again. Finally, he pulled out and sat back on the couch. Lee knelt beside Toni stroking her air.

“Merry Christmas, Babe,” Lee told her.

“Merry Christmas, Honey,” Toni replied.

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments