Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cream My Cherries

"Virgin places ad for the perfect man to cream her cherries."

2
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Cream My Cherries

By Naughty Venus

My Ad:

I was very honest when I posted my ad. Here’s what I had to say.

"Choosy virgin seeks chubby chaser to cream my cherries! Must be handsome, refined, cultured, & well dressed in classic casual or business attire. I prefer big, stocky men. You must know how to treat a lady, you must know how to speak to a lady, and you must be willing to wear a condom before entering every hole every time, and most importantly, you must have a thick cock! Last but not least, you must be willing to be filmed.

Also, I need to inform you that if you want my cherry, be prepared to go through some of the phony motions of standard courtship ritual. This does not mean you will be required to lie and tell me you love me in order to get into my pants. As you read my ad, you will realize that lying to get into my pants will not be necessary. The phony courtship rituals are only required because I am concerned for my physical safety, so this means you gotta date me for over 1 month, meeting only in public places. You must be available for my every phone call, see me every Friday and Saturday night, & meet my friends and family as I will not so much as even allow you to finger me until you have done all these things.

Now that you think I’m kinda bitchy and blunt, I will try to describe my self and appearance. I am 21 years old and because I’ve been so busy with school and work, I’m still a virgin. My astrological sign is Libra. Aside from routine medical exams, I have never been touched. I’m talented and intelligent and will attend liberal arts classes at a state college on scholarship soon.

I’m 5 feet tall and slightly overweight, plump in a Rubenesque sort of way. I’m very curvy with solid thighs, straight hips, a high waist and double-D titties. They are real, not implants, so they are not firm, but my nipples are nice. My areolas are a light pinkish brown. My nipples are not great big and long, but they are a nice size.

My pussy hair dark blonde and curly. I have milky white skin, shoulder length, naturally curly blonde hair, gray eyes and a soft, round, cherub-like face. I never leave the house without putting on tastefully applied make-up. My hair is always fixed when I’m in public and my clothes are always clean and conservative, never revealing or slutty. I don’t curse , except for in one on one situations with my closest friends and family.

I speak with a soft, smooth, high voice and a sweet southern drawl. I’ve got a 500 watt smile and my lips are soft and full, just waiting for a huge, veiny, cock to slide right in between them. My tongue wants to rotate around the head of a huge cock .

I’ve got a big, juicy clit, and when I pinch my labia and pull it apart to look at my hairy little pussy in the mirror, I can see my hymen, firm and intact, just waiting to be ripped open. My hot little cherry is nestled right behind it, throbbing, just waiting to be popped.

When I rub my clit, I watch my puckered little rosebud start to open and close. I like to rub my clit while I insert an anal trainer into my bum, but I only can only fit the smallest one in, so my ass-cherry needs creamin’ too.

Sometimes, I imagine a huge cock thrusting in and out of my freshly ripped hymen, and the juices that would drip out of my tiny virgin ass hole as I fantasize about a big dick rammin’ into my tiny little pussy for the first time, so to punish myself for them bad thoughts, I pour very warm, soapy water on my pussy and ass while I play with my clit. So… as you can see…..I’m burnin’ for a churnin’. Will you be the one to cream my cherries?

Thanks, Dawn"

**

Ron’s response:

"I won’t try to get you to back down from your initial terms, which are obviously designed to protect your physical safety. I’m very understanding about things like that. I perceive that you are a very intelligent lady and will be careful not to cross you! To describe myself, I’m 5 ft. 10 inches, and though I’m not really what you’d call muscular, I am stocky and solid. I dress very nicely and try to carry myself in a refined, gentlemanly manner. I’m not a wealthy man, but I work hard and have a steady job as an assistant manager of a fast food restaurant. I don’t do drugs or participate in illegal activities. I’d like to meet you. You are by far the most direct woman I’ve ever encountered, and your candor, to say the least is quite refreshing. Most women I meet seem very pretentious, playing all these coy little games, and after a while, it gets to be a real bore ! I’ll do everything you ask, and if you find that you like me, I’d be happy to cream your little cherries. Call me at 347-9862 and we’ll set up a meeting in a public place.

Thanks, Ron"

**

The meeting and courtship:

We met and I was impressed! An older man, about 40, handsome, dark skin, very dark eyes, dark hair with a gray streak in the front, with a medium to heavy solid build. He spoke in a very refined, gentlemanly manner. He was intelligent and cultured. We talked about everything from rap to opera. We dated for over 1 month, and he was actually a very good boyfriend. He met my parents. After a few weeks, we went out alone. He took me to see the opera, and it was great! Afterwards, we talked and laughed and had a really nice dinner at an expensive restaurant downtown. A camera man came by and snapped our photo and I slipped it to my friend who was a waitress there for safe-keeping.

**

Time for some action!

After the opera and dinner, I took him back to my place. I put in a porno for him while I slipped into something more comfortable.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked for a while, and I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom.

**

To his surprise, the room was brightly lit with ceiling mirrors. I had spent years preparing for this night, and I wasn’t wastin’ it on a prudish wedding night scenario.

My room was well stocked with certain types of medical equipment such as an exam table with stirrups, a swing, a few S&M items, sex toys , and other accroutrement that I wanted to use during my first fuck. This would not be an ordinary virgin lay, and I was making damn sure of that ! We had a few drinks and I was hot and ready.

Finally, I demanded to see his dick. He dropped his pants. I said "now put this lube on and rub it till you’re hard , so I can measure you." His dick got so hard it was painfully throbbing. I felt kinda bad for him.

I took a tape measure and it measured 4 inches thick and about 7 inches long. Great! The head was huge and the rim was really pronounced. I said, well, I wanna get popped, so I guess you’ll do, and then I giggled and he started laughing too.

Then things got really quiet as he started to hug me and kiss me. As we kissed, he started undressing me, telling me how much he loved my plump little body.

I gathered my shaving supplies. I told him I was gonna shave myself while he watched and that he would not be allowed to touch me while I shaved.

**

I poured very warm water all over my pussy and then I covered it with shaving cream. I pushed a little shaving cream into my pussy and ass as I taunted him, saying, "oohhh...it’s burnin’…mmm…..I‘m getting so hot!" He got so excided, so he said, I gotta touch you now , baby, please! "I giggled and said "nope!, you have to just sit there and watch!" So he just sat there, rubbing himself, begging to touch me, but I just kept saying no.

I poured more hot water over my pussy and ass , dried myself off and put my panties back on. I turned the camera on.

**

He helped me get onto the exam table. I looked up at the mirror overhead so I could watch him. He pulled me to the edge and placed my feet in the stirrups. He parted my legs really wide, as far as the stirrups would go. He pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my pussy a bit. He turned on the exam table light and looked at my pussy. He put on some gloves and said "bear down baby, I’m gonna lube ya’ so I can cream your little ass cherry." So I did. He injected an anal lube shooter into my ass and and rubbed it in with his fingers.

Then it got interesting, as he stretched a piece of plastic wrap over my pussy and started licking and tonguing my pussy and ass hole . Later, He took the plastic wrap off and began to pinch my hymen. I said "that hurts!" so he stopped.

He lubed my clit and said "ok baby, rub your little pussy." Then he slowly twisted a gloved finger into my ass and then he started fingering my ass hole. I felt pressure and a burning sensation, but this felt great! He put on a condom, walked over to the head of the table and started kissing me.

**

I laid my head to the side and started sucking his condom covered cock while he fingered my ass hole. He looked into my eyes and said "are you ready for me to stretch your little ass ?" I said "yes." He said "you want me to cream your little ass cherry?"I said "Yes." Finally, he was throbbing and hard as a rock, so he went to the edge of the table again. He pulled me down so that my ass was hanging off the edge of the table. He inserted another anal lube shooter into my ass hole and fingered it some more. He said " ooohhhh, baby, your little pink ass is really tight!"

The light was really warming my pussy, ass hole and thighs and my pussy started to tingle because of the warm light. Then he rubbed my ass hole with the head of his huge cock while I watched. He began to push his head into my ass hole but it would not go in, so he said "bear down a little, baby" so I did.

**

I watched the head of his dick slip into my tiny little ass hole and I let out a little scream. He pulled it out and pushed it in a few times, giving me just the head. Finally, he pushed the head in again and just held it there for a minute, he put a tiny bit of lube on my clit and said "now rub your little clit baby, that will help you relax." So I started rubbing.

He started moving his cock around inside my ass hole, wiggling his hips and twisting his cock, then going in and out, fucking my little ass hole so good. My little ass hole was burning and itching and I could feel it stretching around his humongous dick, and it hurt real bad, but I said, "Oooh, baby, you feel good!" He bent down to kiss me. Then he grabbed my tits and started pounding my ass harder. As I was moaning out loud and letting out little screams , he’d bend over and kiss me. He pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt a popping sensation as liquid poured out of my ass hole.

He took my feet out of the stirrups and turned me onto my side and started fucking my ass hole again while he squeezed one of my tits, but this was very uncomfortable, so I began to whimper and I said "Please stop, that’s killin’ me!" I felt his dick pop out of my ass and he walked around to the head of the table .

He said "I got your little ass cherry!" I put my hands over my face cause I was embarrassed, but I started to giggle. He took my hands off my face, turned me onto my back, pushed my wrists against the table and said "Ok, baby, I’m gonna let your little ass hole rest a while."

**

He washed himself & put on another condom. He came back to the table, put my feet back into the stirrups, and started rubbing my pussy. He parted my pussy lips, pinched my labia, pulled it apart and looked at my hymen. He started pinching my hymen again and I let out a scream.

He said "I’m gonna put just a tiny bit of lube on your pussy." He started rubbing the lube on it and it burned.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

Then he started rubbing my hymen and pinching my it real hard while he fingered my ass hole. Then he said, "you want me to stretch your tight little pussy ?" I said "fuck me!"

I watched him rub his cock all over my pussy. I was worried it was not lubed enough . He said "I got your little pussy lubed up pretty good enough, now you just take a deep breath and watch my cock, cause I’m gonna give it to ya’." I looked up and watched him rubbing my pussy with the head of his huge cock. There was also a mirror behind him that tilted forward. I watched his buttocks move around as he pressed against my pussy a few times, and I felt pressure and a burning sensation.

He whispered in my ear "open up your little pussy baby so I can fuck it for you, I’m gonna fuck it real good, now look at the mirror above me and watch. " I looked overhead again and started rubbing my clit. He took my hands and put them over my head and nibbled on my ear.

He put his hands around my waist and squeezed real hard, pulled his hips back, positioned the head of his cock onto my pussy hole, and then pushed forward with a furious thrust. My hips quivered as I felt a tearing sensation terrible burning sensation as I let out a scream. I felt a tear run down the corner of my eye and he said "is your little pussy achin’ baby ?" I said "fuck me." He said "o.k., baby," and then he pushed his cock in really hard and wiggled his hips as he pressed his coarse pubic hair into my clit, jerked his cock out , grabbed my titties real hard and shoved his cock back into my pussy even harder than before and I let out a louder scream and grabbed my tits.

He stood still, and pulled out a little and said "see how your little pussy is all stretched out around my cock?" I looked up at the mirror, but my eyes were tearing, so I wouldn’t look at him. He said "baby, look at me." I turned my head to the side. He grabbed my face, turned it upward and said "look at me right now, open your eyes, right now," so finally I did.

My heart was pounding so hard as he looked down at my watering eyes. I thought, what is he doing ?Finally, he said "I’m in love with ya’ baby!" I was shocked and I said , "that’s not necessary, you don’t have to start telling me you love me, I‘m not into games, as you can see, I‘ll fuck you without the games." He said , "baby, I love you, I’m not just saying that, I really do love you." Then he pulled his cock out and said "tell me you love me, I know you love me, so let me hear you say it." My heart was still pounding and my pussy aching but still, I was aching for some more of his cock. I wouldn’t speak. I just stared at him.

He started rubbing the head of his dick on my pussy again, he was driving me crazy, and he kept saying "baby, tell me, come on, tell me, tell me how you really feel , I know you feel it too." Finally, I gave into the truth, I did love him , so I turned my face to the side and I said "o.k., I love you too." He turned my face to his again and said, "no, look me in the eye and tell me." I looked up at his dark, shiny eyes, my heart was pounding, my pussy was aching for him , so finally I said it, I looked him straight in the eyes and said "I love you too." He whispered in my ear "I’m gonna cream that cherry for ya’."

He poured lube all over my pussy and my ass hole, then he put on gloves and started fingering my ass and pussy and he was saying "now rub your little pussy baby, I’m gonna fuck you into outer space, I’m gonna fuck you till you land on Venus, I’m gonna fuck it till your eyes look all crazy, I’m gonna fuck it for you till you cum." I loved to hear him talk dirty to me, so I started rubbing my pussy.

Then I saw him pull a lighted speculum from the drawer. He inserted it into my pussy and stretched my pussy wide open. He was looking inside my pussy as he fingered my ass hole with a gloved finger. He said "Oh, baby, your little pussy is so pink and wet, I just love your little pussy!" I said "please fuck me, please!"

He removed the speculum, put on a new condom, and he started rubbin’ my pussy with the head of his dick again. Then he started givin’ me just the head, poking me and jerking it out. I was lifting my hips and trying to grind into him, but he just kept teasing me. Finally, he grabbed my titties and started sliding his huge cock in and out of my pussy. He said, "rub your little clit baby, I’m gonna fuck you real good, I’m gonna give it to you slow, I’m gonna give it to you fast, I’m gonna give it to you hard, I’m gonna give it to you soft, so rub your little clit baby!" So I did.

He just kept twisting and grinding his huge cock inside of me, pumping me as hard as he could, then he started pumping me fast but soft, with an occasional hard thrust. I said "that’s it baby, don’t stop, don’t stop, keep on fucking me like that!" So he kept on fuckin’ me, fast and soft while I rubbed my clit. Finally, my eyes teared up, my little pussy started pounding, and I said , "baby, I’m cumin’, don’t stop, don’t stop!" He said "ok baby, I’m gonna send you to another world, I’ll keep it goin’ just the way you like it." His dick was pumpin’ inside my pussy, burning inside of me, stretchin’ me , so I started squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles as I was rubbin’ my clit .

Finally, I felt a rush, then I felt a little dizzy, everything started to blur , as his cock sent me into oblivion, so finally I let out a little scream. Then a little discomfort as my pussy started pounding down real hard on his dick. He said "is my baby’s little pussy happy now?" I giggled and said "prrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

**

He sat down and started poking my pussy with his fingers, twisting them inside of me as he poured lube all over my pussy again. I could feel the lube seeping into the tiny little tears, and I whimpered a little. He said "is my baby’s little pussy on fire ?" I said "prrrrrrrr….!" He started laughing, Then he said " I’m gonna fuck your little ass again, and give your little pussy a rest."

**

He pulled me off the table and bent me over the bed. He pushed my ass cheeks apart and rubbed my ass with his dick, pulled me close to him, whispered in my ear and said "o.k, bear down baby so I can fuck your little ass." Then he said "now rub your little pussy," so I did. Then he injected another anal lube shooter into my ass and it was really hot. He started rubbing my ass hole with his head and then started pushing it in as he moved my ass cheeks around Slowly, he started pushing in further and further until he was all the way in. Then he started gently pumping my ass hole as I rubbed my clit. He pulled out and pushed in to my ass several times. He’d pull out, and then he’d gently pushed his dick back into my ass. Slowly, he started pumping my ass, twisting and rotating his dick inside of me. He said "keep rubbin’ your little pussy cause I’m gonna fuck your little ass till you cum baby." Then he pulled out again and started teasing me again, so I said " please, give it to me, give it to me, slide it all the way in…please!"

So he gently pushed his cock in and started pumping me again. I could feel my ass hole stretching , and I could hear his dick sloshing around inside of my ass. He said "oh, baby, your little ass hole is so tight, I just love your little ass!" I said "smack it for me." He started playfully smacking my ass as he began to pump it harder and harder. I kept rubbing my pussy until I came again. My ass started pounding on his dick real hard, and I heard him groan. He stood still until I stopped pounding his dick with my ass hole. He said "your little ass is hot baby, I just love your little ass!" I felt a popping sensation and some liquid squirting out of my ass when he pulled out. He removed the condom & we washed off.

**

He blind-folded me, put me back on the exam table, put my feet in stirrups put on a glove and started fingering my pussy and ass again. I felt something slip into my ass, and then I felt something slip into my pussy. It was the double dong! I took off the blindfold, started rubbing my clit and I came again!

My vision was starting to blur, I’d come so many times, and I started to throb, feeling some discomfort, so I said "Please, no more, no more, I can’t take it." He said "Baby, I gotta cum now, it’s my turn!" I said, "let me rest, let me suck your dick."

**

So he washed off, put on another condom, came to the edge of the table again and I sucked his dick while he fingered my ass hole and pussy.

He took his dick out of my mouth and it was throbbin’ hard and he said "o.k., baby, you want me to cream your hot ass, or you want me to cream your hot little throbbin’ pussy?" I said "I don’t know!" He said, "I’ll give your little ass hole a rest and cream your little pussy."

He said, "baby, brace yourself, cause I’m gonna fuck your little pussy now." I said "give it to me, fuck me baby!" He put my legs over his shoulders , my pussy was up in the air, he dipped the head of his cock into my pussy a few times, raised his hips up and and slammed his dick into my pussy hole so hard that my eyes welled up.

He started fucking me furiously, grinding, twisting, and slamming my pussy hole. All I could do is scream at the top of my lungs. He stopped and pumped me slow while he sucked my titties and kissed me, then he whispered in my ear " I love you baby." I said " I love you too." He started fucking me harder and harder as I was screaming. He said " I’m gonna cream your little pussy now , get ready, I’m gonna cum." He was grinding his pubic hair into my clit so hard I thought I was gonna die right there!

I was dizzy again and I could feel my eyes tearing up. He looked straight down into my tearing eyes and just kept fucking me as hard as he could. I began to scream "fuck me baby, fuck me!" He said "is my baby’s pussy on fire?" I said "yeah, baby, fuck it!" He said "ok, rub your little pussy some more." So I rubbed it until I came again!

**

He said " ok, now I’m gonna cream your hot swollen little ass." I said "OH NO!" He got down in my ear and said "Baby, it’s my turn, now bear down and let me slide my dick into your little ass." So I did.

He pushed my ass cheeks apart and gently rubbed the head of his dick into my ass and I started grinding into him while he stretched my slimy, hot, swollen ass. With a few gentle pushes, he was all the way in. He pushed his hard, throbbing cock in and out of my ass very slowly , and it felt good. I started getting used to it, so he started pounding me a little harder, then a little harder, and then he said "o.k., baby, I’m gonna cream your little ass now, so get ready!" So he pumped his cock in and out of my ass while I watched in the mirror and I could tell he was about to loose it so I said "stretch my ass baby, cream it real good baby, cream it real good, make me feel it!" So, with a final thrust, he said " mmmmmmmm…gonna cream your ass now…mmm….I love you baby!" I said "mmm…I love you too, darlin’!"

**

Then he stopped pumping and his cock was throbbing inside of my ass hole.

His dick popped out of my ass and I could feel liquid running down the back of my ass. He washed and changed condoms again. I was thinking…. "oh no!" He started fucking my trobbin' pussy again. He grabbed my titties and said " I’m gonna cream your little pussy baby, I’m gonna cream it real good." I screamed "fuck it, baby, fuck it, cream my cherry!"

Just a moment later, he collapsed on top of me, his dick was pounding and throbbing deep inside of my pussy. I could feel the heat of his cum inside the condom. He said "I got your little cherries didn’t I baby ?" I said "yeah, darlin,’ I think you did!" He said "I love you baby." I said "I love you too."

Naughty Venus

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sexywordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors