Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Damn You

28
16 Comments 16
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Summer Loving


In my derelict heart that is cool with emptiness and loud with echo’s that go hand in hand. There’s a story waiting to be told.

It’s a story of summer. It's warm and full of the sort of smiles that save themselves for fiction and if we’re lucky, we get our happy ending too.

Damn You

“Behave!” you say with a smile, and it’s one of those smiles that make you feel that it was created purely for you.

“What?” I respond, with a smile that ‘was’ created just for you and we both know what.

I was looking around for flat spot so we could settle with our picnic.

Picnics always seemed before now, more appealing before they actually happened. I guess I always imagine, champagne, strawberries, fresh homemade bread and some of that jam, the sort that comes with a tea towel lid.

I don’t know where I get these ideas from, perhaps from the movies.

The reality was usually soggy sandwiches, a pork pie selection, and some crisps and all normally unwrapped before anyone was ever hungry, oh and let’s not forget the ants and that wasp that just couldn’t take a hint.

Anyway, I was eyeing up a patch in the corner, the closest thing to a secluded patch, you know me, and you know I’m trying to foresee every eventuality.

The grass has been recently cut and that smell, the one that you always identify with the beginning of summer wafts around like it was waiting us.

I take a second to look around, two white butterflies shimmy across the riverbank, they remind me of teenaged sweethearts, blissfully aware of only each other.

A robin dive bombs to the floor and beats the fly it has trapped between its cartoon beak, to a quick death before it flies off to feed its babies who’s greedy voices can be heard in receipt of it.

“This spot is perfect!” I tell you as I begin unraveling the rug from it’s designated compartment in the backpack hamper you abandoned at the first opportunity.

Once we’re settled and we get over the relief that the bottle of wine has a screw top since we both forgot to check, we just look at each other and wonder who’s idea this was. “It was my idea damn it, and damn you.” I say with a wink to which you reply,

“Damn you too.”

I lay on my front with my sandals discarded beside us and pat the space next to me.

“Let’s just watch and see what we can see.” I suggest and you humor me and lay alongside.

Instantly the warmth of you is a comfort and I adjust myself ever so slightly so that more of your bare skin is touching mine.

I breathe in the smell of you, the smell of your sun-baked skin and I know that later I’m going to have you.

You look at me just as I have the thought, and we share it, sometimes it’s like that.

I lean sideways and quietly coo over the frenzy of sun induced freckles across your nose, before I plant a kiss of promise on your cheek.

We watch the world go by for a while, we shoot with our fingers anyone we deem deserving for one reason or another and all the while, the tension between us is building. I can feel it like I feel the change occur when you slip your hand between us and caress my fingers, yours speaking to mine, mine responding and nerve endings in their tips acquainting themselves.

“I want a wheelbarrow ride!” I exclaim excitedly as the idea pops into my head. “It’s been years and years since I’ve had one.” I add, and I look at you questioningly. You look around to see if anyone’s about and the look in your eye tells me okay.

We move from the rug and I get on all fours. Now bear in mind that I am still actually horny though it isn’t at the forefront of my mind. I really do want to mimic a wheelbarrow it’s the child in me, popping up to say hi.

You lift my legs up and we move a few paces. The image of how we must look appears in my head as my hands sink into the grass beneath them and then you tell me that you can see straight up my dress and we begin to laugh. I try to free myself but you refuse to let go of my legs and then I deliberately fall into a heap.

The struggle has aroused me to a new level, one of which there’s no coming back from.

“Damn you.” I say as I brush away the blades of grass that have stuck to various parts of me, I look at you and pretend not to notice the bulge that shows me I’m not alone with this urgency.

I sit back down and you join me and pour us both a drink.

“Cheers” I say as I take a large sip and manoeuvre myself so my legs are wrapped around the space around you.

I press the front of my dress down between my thighs a give you my filthiest most sincere “I want you” look.

You lean forwards and kiss me so softly on my mouth and I wonder where you get your restraint from but actually it’s a fitting kiss.

Whilst it’s soft and gentle, our mouths slip away from each other, allowing ‘tell tell’ gasps to escape.

Your fingers clutch the thin fabric of my dress and pull on it, knead it, I suppose it’s the sexual equivalent of hitting a door in rage.

I place my hand over yours and move it to my breast, then, I gently rub your fingers over me, allowing you to feel my nipples instantly react to your, our touch.

I bite my lip and a squeaky sound you could be forgiven for not hearing, escapes my throat as your other hand reaches to invoke an identical response from my other untouched breast.

Our eyes remain fixed all the while, as if we’re afraid we might miss something, lose something.

You squeeze my erect nipples now, between your fingers and thumbs and I close my eyes in submission, perhaps I have lost something after all.

I shift my legs wider and raise my dress above my thighs. My eyes are still firmly closed as I hitch my white knickers to the side and expose myself to you.

I imagine you looking at my pussy and although nerves make me shift uncomfortably, I take control of them, the only way I know how, by beating them down with something much bigger.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Something I call “brazenness”.

I spread my pussy lips and my fingers (they know the way) gather juices from the place they can rely on, the place that has your name on it.

I rub the moisture over the core of my need and I lay back in total abandonment, then I masturbate for your viewing pleasure, until my need becomes my main focus and I forget how to look sexy and care only about arriving at my destination.

My fingers are slick and glistening in the sunshine, coated with my juices, as they alternate between my sopping hole and my swelling clitoris.

I’m finger fucking myself, in frenzy, the squelching noises as oblivious to me as I am to them.

My pussy is pink with desire under your watchful eyes.

I can’t hold back, not that I would want to now, my head falls to the side in total submission and you watch my face as it contorts to my orgasm face of which I have never seen.

Then there is an explosion like one hundred itches being scratched instantly as my insides erupt so intensely that my fingers are forced out, juices spill from me in remarkable measures and I howl into the summer blue sky.

“Holy fuck!” I exclaim as I open my eyes and see you staring at me white faced.

You nod speechless towards my left shoulder, indicating that I should look.

All of a sudden I feel more exposed than I really am and that’s before I slowly turn my head and am greeted by the sight of half a dozen or more tourists sporting disposable cameras and town guides.

I only witnessed one smile, and that came from the teenaged boy among them. The rest were wide mouthed and mesmerised.

What could I do but bow my head slowly and smile at them before returning my attention to you. I laughed out loud as the colour gradually returned to your cheeks.

“Why didn’t you stop me?” I ask you just as soon as I’ve gulped down the wine in my glass.

“Because that was the horniest fucking thing I have ever seen.” You say and I mentally conclude that it was definitely worth the moment of shame.

“Does that mean I can suck your cock now? I ask though I don’t wait for a response.

The audience have moved on now so you don’t object. I lick my lips with bold anticipation, as I get on all fours and inch closer.

Loosening your shorts, I hurry to free your straining cock.

“Oh my!” I can’t contain, as I guide it to my avid mouth. Then ‘it’s all mine’ I think as I sink my throat straight onto it.

I love sucking your delicious cock and my pleasure announces itself with a low moan whilst my mouth is full of you.

It’s a deep throaty moan that causes vibration, which add to the sensation.

I suck my way back up now, pleased that I get to pleasure you.

Up and down I go, sucking you like an ice-lolly, slurping occasionally as I savour the salty taste of cum as it leaks from your tip.

I’m hungry for you so I’m tempted to help with my hands but that would be cheating so I continue with desire that won't wane.

I feel you grow in my mouth and I gag a little as I push an extra inch into my willing throat.

“Oh urgh” or something to that effect is what I hear from you now and I brace myself and rise back up so I can drink you all up.

Your liberated cum spurts relentlessly, and I swallow stream after stream until you’re spent and I slow to a halt.

“Damn you’re good!” you say and my eyes respond on my behalf by telling you that this is merely the beginning.

“Let’s go home and eat.” I tell you, and I’m already gathering our belongings as quickly as I can manage.

We look back on the flattened patch of grass as we walk away.

By the time we get home, the juices from my recent orgasm have started to drip down my thighs.

The thought of my soaked knickers and my accidental encounter with my exhibitionistic side makes me shake with new desire as I struggle to get the key in the door.

“Here, let me” you say offering your hand but the door is open in an instant and we’re in.

Fortunately for story purposes, the rude thoughts you’ve been having on the way home have made you semi hard, so when I slide down my damp knickers, bend over the couch and tell you in a matter of fact tone to fuck my arse, your body, happily does the rest.

“Don’t you want some lube?” you ask considerately as you press the tip of yourself against my tight yet willing hole. ‘I probably should since I haven’t been fucked in the arse for three years’ I think but I keep that to myself and rub juices from my pussy all over us, taking care of it.

I wince ever so slightly as you strive to enter me, then you’re in and the rest of the journey is total ecstasy.

“Mm yes!” I moan encouragingly.

“Now fuck it nice and hard” I tell you as you slide the length out and straight back in.

My hands are flat on the leather in front of me as you plough into me over and over again.

“Did you like knowing all those people watched you finger fuck yourself, you dirty little bitch? You ask me as you reach my physical barrier.

“Fuck yes” I respond as you continue to ram yourself harder and faster.

“I bet you’d like them all to take turns on this tight little arse, wouldn’t you? You roar behind me and “yes” seems like a fitting response.

“Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me,” I cry now as you reach a hand around and rub my cunt like the answers are all there.

I start to cum, and I start to wail as every part of me feels it.

“Fuck meeeeeeeee”

“I need it, I need it, I need it” I scream and it tips you over the edge as paralysis kicks in when you’re ball deep, and frothy hot cum fills the darkest deepest depths of me.

“Damn you” I say exasperated, to which you reply, “Damn you too”

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments