Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing room encounter

"erotic coupling beings in the dressing room and ends at home"

4
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
"Babe, can you come here and help me with this?"

I walk back into the dressing room as your open the door. I'm greeted by your long bare legs as my eyes begin to travel up your body.

As you giggle you say, "here sweetie...my eyes are here."

My eyes finally meet yours and you can't help but notice that wickedness that you've seen before. After a brief moment, you lightly grasp my cock through my shorts and give it a quick squeeze.

"Behave," you lightly whisper so the other customers don't hear what you said.

You turn around with your backside now facing me and you have your hands pulling back your hair from your shoulders. You ask me to tie and tighten the strings. I begin to tie each string one by one, pulling you closer to me each time until your ass nestles on top of my cock. Still holding the last strings and pulling you back against me I begin to kiss on your shoulders and up to your neck. Dropping the strings I place my hands firmly at your sides feeling the contours of your body as my hands glide up your sexy frame. Your arms reach up over my shoulders and wrap around the back of my head pulling me closer. I bite down on your neck and you gasp as I let your skin escape my mouth.

You pull away as the reality of your surroundings comes flooding back now that you have opened your eyes. You spin around and I can't help but give your that smirk that says I know what I'm doing as I stare captivated at the perkiness of your firm breasts.

"Behave!"

This time you whisper it louder as your eyes try to pierce through my playfulness. But you know all too well how I like it when you play hard to get and try to resist my natural charm. I pull you in to me as our lips meet. You can't help but circle your arms around me as I hold you tight, passionately kissing your as our tongues dance a slow tango. Our lips part slightly and you lower your head to my shoulder embracing me with your vibrant touch. I graze your ear with my lips and softly whisper, "but Sweetheart, I thought you loved it when I was bad?"

I begin to undo each lace and string on the corset that was hugging the contours of your body and I feel your heart quicken as it drums against my chest. Your breathing becomes shallow as the corset slips down your body and hangs on your waist. I kiss you with a renewed fevor as you become irrelevant of your surrounds. I press you up against the dressing room wall and the coolness of the wall's touch sends ripples down your spine. My lips begin to move from yours and begin their slow paced descent down your sleek and sexy frame. As a reach your neck your head tilts up in the air lost in passion. Your hands, now placed on my shoulders tremble with each kiss.

Instead of lowering myself down to your chest, you feel my powerful arms lift you in the air. I lock my arms under your ass and I slowly begin to tease your nipples with my tongue. Methodically, I flick each one with the tip of my tongue. Encircling your left nipple, you gasp as you feel my lips lock down with a gentle but firm sucking. As my lips left go and the pressure of my sucking relents, you feel the bite of my teeth scrape along the entire length of your now erect nipple.

"Baby...." you gasp, "you make my pussy so wet."

The sexiness of your whisper tells me what your want and desire as I start to notice the sweet aroma of your pussy filling the air.

I stand you back up as I get on my knees, kissing down your stomach. I linger a little longer than you'd hoped for but then you feel my hands tracing up your legs. You fall back into the wall with a distinctive thud that most likely didn't go unnoticed. My hands now half way up your silky legs have become more firm. What was once my finger tips have now become the light scraping of my finger nails against your toned legs. A shockwave shoots through your body as my tongue finds your navel as my tongue swirls into the depths. My hands continue upward as my kisses begin to lower. My mouth makes it to your panty line and you place your hands on top of my head beckoning me to go lower. You feel my hands make it to your panty line as well as they begin to slowly tug from the bottom down. Tortuously, you feel your panties peel away from your skin as your moist and glistening slit comes into view. I look up at you as your panties finally make it to the dressing room floor and I pull my hands back up to your ass as I start kissing right above your swollen clit. I run my fingers from the back to the front of your pussy, barely touching as I go when all of the sudden...

*knock, knock, knock*




"Miss, are you alright in there," the attendance asks. "A loud noise was heard."

Quickly you snap back to reality of the dressing room and you recall falling into the wall.

"Yes, I'm just about finished trying everything on."

Impressed by your composure I stand back up with your bra and panties in my hand. Your reach for them and I pull back.

"No" I say firmly, "you don't get these back today."

"But baby, I have a skirt on today and my pussy is soaking wet for your right now!"

"That's the point sweetheart."

You being to challenge my motives as if I was joking, "what are you going to do if someone asks about those," as you point to your belongings.

"Tell them the truth of course," I say as I smile coyly smile back at you.

As I leave the dressing room with your panties in my pocket and bra in my hand, you pull me back one last time and plunge your tongue into my mouth. After we part your whisper to me, "I can't wait until we get home baby," and you let me leave the dressing room.

I finally see you exit the dressing room in your short white skirt and your baby blue spaghetti strap tank top. I smile as your arousal is easily noticeable without your bra. You walk over to me with a neatly folded pile of clothes and lingerie in your and your spare hand takes mine. I notice your fingers are wet as I raise them to my mouth and suck on your fingers. You lightly shudder and whisper, "I thought you might like an early taste of my pussy."

We make our way to the checkout counter and the teenage cashier begins to ring us out.

"Find everything alright?" the young girl asks.

"Sure did," I say as my arm wraps around your waist to give it waist a quick squeeze.

As the cashier finishes she leans forward to me and quietly says, "Sir, I'm going to have to ring up those panties in your pocket."

I look down and notice a small portion of the fabric showing from my pocket and quickly realize my mistake.

"Those are my panties," you quietly tell the cashier. Shocked and a little flustered the cashier says, "oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize...." and she trailed off.

"Don't be," you politely tell her, "I'm sure not."

As the cashier prints our receipt and you slightly lean forward to pay, I notice a slight trickle down your leg.

You finish signing the receipt and we start walking out.

"Babe, your pussy is dripping down..." and you cut me off.

"I know sweetie. My pussy is about to turn into a waterfall for you and I can feel it trickling down my legs!"

We walk to the car and feel the warmth of the summer sun sinking below the horizon on our skin. No sooner do we get your into the car and place your clothes in the back do you reach over and unbutton my shorts.

"Drive! We need to get home now!"

I start the car and we start out of the parking lot. Soon you have fish my cock out of my shorts and place the bulbous head in your mouth as if it was a satisfying popsicle on a scorching summer day. I look down only briefly and notice how beautiful you look. Somehow you feel my gaze and smile back up at me. You continue to suck on my cock as I watch you take what you can into your mouth. Holding the base of my shaft, you lightly press your teeth on my cock and slowly pull it from your mouth as I moan in pleasure.

"Baby, I love the way you suck and tease my cock!"

As soon as we get home, you release my cock, grab your bags and dart into the house. I button shorts and collect myself as I tuck my cock into my waistband. It's too hard to do anything else with and I get out of the car. I take notice on how beautiful this day has been as the even sky becomes more apparent.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

Slowly I walk up to our door and enter our home. I'm greeted by the sound of running water from our shower as I make my way through our house. I notice how you left the lights off as I reach our bedroom. I can smell the scent of vanilla through the air as candles come into view. I find you sitting at the edge of our bed still clothed and before I can ask you answer, "I thought I would let you finish undressing me."

Smiling, I walk over to you. Gone is the dressing room lust that filled our eyes only 30 minutes ago only to be replaced with a romantic passion that could last through the ages. You stand up as I press my lips to yours, getting lost in a deep embrace. I pull away slightly as I grab the bottom of your baby blue top while you lift your arms in the air. Gently I lift your shirt, peeling it from your body as your shiver in the candle light. I reach my hands below your waist line and slowly move your skirt past your sexy hips. Once past, your skirt glides to the ground and you step out of it. You begin to reach for my shirt pulling it over my head while I'm kissing you up and down your neck. I pull back from you to let you pull my shirt over my head and off my arms. You reach for my waist as we continue you to get lost in our passionate exchange. You manage to get me unbutton but then I slowly push you down on the bed with your legs hanging over the edge. While on top of you, you try to reach my shorts again but I start kissing down your neck and chest making sure no inch of your body is missed. You realize now that my shorts are out of reach and any attempt to get them would be futile. Slowly I rake my hands down your sides as I'm kissing down your stomach. You feel the heat of my breath teasing your stomach as you feel it coming close to your pussy. To your surprise I move past your pussy and down your right leg, kissing along your inner thigh. I taste the distinct sweetness of your pussy that has been gushing since the dressing room. I kiss back to your dripping cunt only to breath over it and move to your left thigh and begin kissing downward.

"Baby....Pleeeeeeease!" You beg, but your cries fall on deaf ears as I come back up and kiss just above your bare pussy. I come to a stop with my watering mouth breathing on your pussy. Your head tilts up as you brace yourself with your arms.

"Baby, if you don't lick my pussy soon or suck on my clit I'm going to expode! Pleeeeeease," you say again. I come back up to you as our lips meet and my tongue penetrates your mouth.

I push your head aside and whisper in your ear, "Do you want me to lick your pussy and suck on your clit baby?"

"Yeah, babe. I need to feel your tongue teasing my pussy and playing with my clit now!"

"What do you say sweetie?"

"Pleeeeeease, baby! Please lick my pussy and tease my clit!"

"That's my girl," I say as I slowly make my way back down. Kissing down your body I can't help but notice the candle light dancing with your chest as I see your nipples firm and standing at attention. Moving down I ignore placing them in my mouth as I know what you really need. You shudder once more as you feel me breath on your pussy. I place a kiss right on your clit and you let out a loud and audible moan. I kiss down your slit in as many places as your tight opening will allow and as I reach the bottom I part it with my tongue. I lick your pussy open as your hand reaches for the back of my head and your breath becomes shallow. As I get to the top your swollen clit begs for attention and my lips close in.

You gasp and being to shudder as I feel you grip the back of my head and push it into your clit. Your free hand grips the bed sheets....

"Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oh my God, Oh my God," you scream as my tongue swirls on your clit and my lips suck with more pressure. Waves of pleasure rock your body as you begin to cum on my face. You continue to tremble as I release your clit and I start fevorishly licking through your pussy and back to your clit. Within seconds it hits again as you cum uncontrollably. You continue to quiver and shake while your juices flow from your pussy. I begin to slow and start to kiss once again as your regain your composure.

You start to pull me up on your body to your wanting lips and wrap your arms around me. I feel you let go as you begin to roll me over and getting on top. You waste no time in completing your goal of removing my remaining clothes. You grab my cock and slowly lower your mouth to it, licking and teasing the head. Your soft and warm mouth spreads to engulf my cock as I start to see my shaft disappear in your mouth. Soon you're in rhythm, bobbing up and down, swirling your tongue around my cock and I moan.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmmm, I love it sweetie." But I start to pull you up to me and kiss you with a fiery desire.

I begin to get up off the bed and notice the steam that has filled our shower and bedroom. You look at me laid out on the bed and know where we're going to finish this at. You get up off the bed and wrap your arms around me. You feel my hands grip your sides and lift you up off the ground. You lock your legs around my waist and I can feel how close my cock is to entering your pussy. My cock starts to become wet with your cum as your pussy starts to drool all down my shaft. With your legs wrapped around me I push you back against the wall. Holding you with one arm I grab my cock and place the head at your wanting entrance as you gasp out loud when you feel it touch your juicy slit. I hold you there for what seems like minutes to you and finally lower you onto my cock. I feel your pussy expand as it starts to swallow my cock inch by inch until all 7 inches are buried deep within your pussy.

Then your body starts to quake as you feel my cock bottom out and you start to dig into my back with your fingers as your legs tighten around me. I grab hold of your legs as I feel you cumming all over my cock as you start to scream in pleasure. Wave after wave soaks my cock as your continues to tighten on my shaft. Soon you come down from your high with and you realize we've made it next to the shower. But I turn around and place you on the sink and start to slowly thrust my cock in and out. As you sit there with your legs wrapped around me and my cock rhythmically fucking your pussy, you lock your lips down on mine and kiss me wildly.

"Harder, baby," you whisper into my ear. I begin to pick up pace and can hear the sound of my cock fucking your cum-drenched pussy as you start to whimper. Knowing that you're getting close starts to tighten my balls as that sensation beings to build. I start slowing down so neither of us gets pushed over the edge.

"No baby! Harder! Faster!"

But I know what I'm doing. You feel me pull you close sinking my entire cock deep into you once more and I pick you up off the sink. With you now impaled on my cock, I walk over to the shower and slide the steamed glass door opened, step inside and close it. You feel the water cascade down your body with an electric jolt. The water wets us both down and I place you up against the warm tile wall. Slowly I lift you up my cock to the point where it almost slips out of you and drop you back down until my cock is swallowed whole.

"Yes! That's it baby!" You start to shriek and I feel my balls tighten even more.

"Babe, do you want me to cum for you?" I ask.

"Yeah, baby. I want to feel you shoot your cum deep into my pussy. I'm going to cum for you too."

I lift you back up and drop you down on my cock again and again. Just as I'm about to go over the edge I feel your pussy tighten and clamp down on my cock and it makes me explode. Shot after shot fills your pussy as you release your juices on me and begin to cum too. Your pussy milks my cock for all that its worth as my body leans into yours against the tile. I hold you against the wall as our orgasms begin to subside with my cock still deep within you. I lift my head up off your shoulder and chest and we look into each others eyes. No words need to be spoken as the running water sings a passionate love song.

"Baby, I don't know if I can stand if you put me down."

"That's okay sweetheart. I could hold you here forever."

***The End***

Published 
Written by ja2210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments