Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

EXIT 33 --Trusting More

"Expanding 'trust' through new experiences...."

2
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
EXIT 33 -- Trusting More

After chatting with you over the computer and ‘hearing’ a story that you made up on the spot, I turned back over and drifted back to sleep. I had a smile of satisfaction on my face as your sweet countenance once again occupied my dreamy sleep. The aftereffects of your story on my body soon had me ‘asleep’ and once again dreaming.

After releasing your hands, I help you descend from the upper bunk. You now stretch out, on your tummy, on my lower bunk. While we are just talking about what has happened, I begin idly stroking your bare skin from head to toe. Your low talking slowly changes into whispers of about how relaxed you feel while I am stroking your back. Your whispers change into deep moans and sighs and your breathing changes as my long fingers once again probe your womanhood. Not surprising, I am finding you very wet. All that I am seeing and feeling is making me that much harder again. I have not yet cum even one time since we parked the truck, showered, ate dinner, and made you squirt from the upper bunk. Quite simply, woman, you and your body have made me horny and I want some pussy. NOW.

While I am getting into position behind you, you are changing positions also. You are raising up and presenting your rear end to me, with your ass up, chest down, and cheeks spread. I am getting in behind you and rubbing my cock head all over your wet pussy and along your dripping slit. Finally … at long last … I am changing my angle and sliding my cock deep into your hot, wet core. I am ‘balls deep’ in one swift stroke. My balls are bumping against your clit as I am thrusting hard into your pussy. I am wrapping my arms around you, with one hand squeezing and tugging on your breasts as my other hand reaches to stimulate your clit. The sensations I am feeling from my cock to my brain are ever changing. You are now repeatedly contracting and releasing your inner muscles. One, two, three hard strokes and I am losing my control. I am cumming hard deep, DEEP inside you as my balls clench tightly in orgasmic release.

Quickly withdrawing my softening cock, I am turning you over onto your back and getting into a 69 position above you. You are sucking clean our mixed juices from my cock as I am starting to suck and lick your pussy clean. You are begging me to make you cum again and I stick two finger inside you and feel for your g-spot. I can feel you tense up in frustration from wanting to orgasm again, but I am continuing to rapidly finger your g-spot for a minute more and thus denying you that moment of relaxation you need to squirt once more. You have become rather vocal in your horny pleas for some orgasmic relief. You remind me that you had given me your trust to light your body up with orgasmic delight. I am trying.

I am turning around now so I can pay proper attention to your heated pussy. I am continuing my assault on your g-spot with my fingers and I am now better able to get at your clit with my mouth and tongue. These two things are quickly putting you on the razors edge of having another squirting orgasm. The first half second after I stop with my fingers, you are spewing for the second time this evening and I am getting my face washed in your love fluids. I am drinking what I can, and finish sucking and licking up our combined love juices.

I am holding you close to my body as we drift off to sleep with you in my arms. We are on our sides and my cock is nestled securely in between your cheeks against your pussy. A storm is brewing outside and the wind gusts are rocking the truck while the sound of the falling rain lulls us to sleep.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

I am drifting off to sleep with a smile of contentment on my face; a smile brought about by the thoughts of having you in my arms and of what we have been through together this evening. You have shown me the immeasurable depth of what it means to ‘trust’. I am so deep in my dreamy reverie that I’m scarcely aware my cock is gradually firming up again.

As I become more awake and aware, I am feeling your mouth softly sucking and paying oral homage to my cock. You have gently nudged and urged me flat onto my back with my cock standing tall. From our many chats on the computer, you know that I’ve never been involved in any sort of anal lovemaking … NONE at all. And you are surprised to learn that I have some fears to be worked through also. You have now positioned your body in a kneeling position with your legs on either side of me. You are now whispering softly for me to give you my ‘trust’ on this as you know my greatest fear is hurting you or doing something to you that you don’t care for. While you are casually applying a good dollop of your special sex lube to your bottom and to my cock, you are telling me that you won’t be in any pain, that you will show me what a dirty, delightful thing this can be. All I need to do is to ‘trust’ you that you’ll be OK, and I’ll be fine also. There’ll be no bent, broken, or damaged cocks from this! I trust you on this.

You are leaning in to kiss me and tenderly grab the base of my cock and balls and guide my head to your rosebud. A few slow up and down movements on your part soon has the tip of my cock slowly invading that forbidden inner sanctum. I can’t help but reach down with one hand and finger your pussy and lightly toy with your engorged clit. The tightness surrounding my cock as it sinks deeper and deeper is unlike any other sensation that I’ve ever had before. You are sitting up on me and our eyes are locked in a myriad of emotions. You are seeing the changes in my face and eyes as I am experiencing something so deeply emotional and personal with you. The heat from your body’s deepest core soaks into my cock and sends wave after wave of new sensations to my brain. I am feeling you reach around and under to lightly hold and caress my balls. You are moving up and down slowly and easily. The only strain I am feeling in your body is a little bit in your folded legs on either side of me as you flex them while riding me. I am reaching around you with one hand to feel with my fingertips the slickness of my cock at that point of juncture with your rosebud. So slick. So smooth. So erotic and sensual. This is so like being inside a ‘fairy tale of lust and sensual delight’.

Your eyes, my green-eyed temptress, are locked with mine and in those pools of love laced with golden glitter, I am seeing hints of passion yet to come. You are seeing every emotion in my face. You are seeing in my eyes every feeling I am having from those wonderful sensations streaking through my cock to my brain. You are seeing that my orgasm is imminent and you hasten your movements to speed up my climax. You are sensing the throb of my cock in your rosebud as I empty my balls once again inside your body. Your hand is joining mine as I finger your clit and we reach that pinnacle of joy together. I have given you my trust for this first time experience and you have not disappointed me.

We’ll have to have another shower in the morning before launching our day. I HATE an alarm clock.

Published 
Written by Smoocher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments